Notes for Terentij Illitch Akulschin: (1) Father of: Alexandra, b 6 Jun 1936, Ukraine Semen, b 25 Sep 1937, Ukraine Yakov, b 1938, Ukraine Nina, b 13 Nov 1946, Germany
(2) Education and employment: 1926-1930: Attended Primary school in Kharkov, Ukraine. 1936-1937: Attended Vocational school in Kharkov, Ukraine. 1937-Jun 1940: Worked as telephone lineman in Kharkov, Ukraine. Jul 1940-Jul 1943: Worked as electrician in Kharkov, Ukraine. Aug. 1943-Jun 1944: German Army took him and his family to Germany via Poland, Hungary, and Romania. Jun 1944-May 1945: Worked as electricians helper at Flender Wake, Leubeck, Germany. (Worked as forced labor) May 1945-Jul 1947: UNRRA DP camp at Fuerstenwald, Germany working as an electricians helper. Jun 1947-Mar 1949: Worked as electricians helper in the IRO and UNRRA in Korbach, Germany. Mar 1949-Nov 1949: DP camp Ingolstadt, Germany.
(3) Immigrated to the US arriving in New York on 4 May 1950 on board the Gen. Blatchford.
(4) May 1950-May 1951: Worked as farm labor at the Leslie Salzman farm near Anawan, IL.
(5) May 1951-Moved to 1125 Harper St. Lousville, CO
(6) 10 July 1951-Worked for the Gates Rubber Co. in Denver, CO as a janitor at first and then as an electrician.
(7) Residence in Denver area: Jul 1951-Oct 1952: 3042 W. Alaska, Denver Oct 1952-Aug 1953: 3306 Quivas St., Denver Aug 1953-Sep 1955: 3357 Navajo St., Denver Sep 1955- 1967?: 3428 Bryant St., Denver 1967 to death: 448 S. Iris Ct., Lakewood, CO
(8) Owned their homes on Bryant St. and Iris Ct.
(9) Became naturalized citizen on 22 Nov 1957.
More About Terentij Illitch Akulschin: Fact 1: November 05, 1980, Crown Hill Cemetery, Wheatridge, Colorado. Fact 3: Residence. Fact 4: +.
More About Terentij Illitch Akulschin and Maria Dorofeyevna Pashnov: Private-Begin: Private
Children of Terentij Illitch Akulschin and Maria Dorofeyevna Pashnov are: