BAXA, KAUER, BARTA, HVALA, CHVALA, ZISKA, LEBERZAHN, SCHOTTA, STAHL, RUSEK, JAVORSKY
I am trying to research my Baxa family roots. Following is a brief lineage.
Josef BAXA and Marie HVALA (or CHVALA) 1811 - Pretin (or Preheischen)Bohemia.
1. Franz, Sr. (b. 1847 - Pretin Bohemia)
4. Baz (Bolv?)
Franz, Sr and Katarina BARTA (Jan BARTA and Anna ZISKA)
1. Frank, Jr. (b 1880 - Pilzn, Czech)
2. Alois - (b.1900 - Pilzn, Czech)
3. Anton (Anthony) - had two girls.
4. Anna - (b 1894 - Bohemia)
5. Josef - moved to Germany. Had 2 children, Olga Baxa who married Theo STAHL and had two children, Ludwig and Frieda who married ZVORSKY in Czech and had two boys.
6. John, Sr. - (b 1886, Nurschan, Bohemia)
7. James, Sr. - (b 1888, Bohemia)
Franz, Sr is reported to have died in 1042 in Feymourau, France. Katarina in 1923, also in France.
Frank, Jr. and Marie KAUER (b. 1874 in Tuschkov, Bohemia of Wenzel (Jim) KAUER and Katherine LEBERZAHN) married in Hamborn-Duisburg, Germany.
1. Herman (b. 1906 in Hamborn Germany)
2. Ann (Annedle) Peyton (b. 1911 in Hamborn Germany)
Frank, Jr. family emigrated to the Ohio in the U.S. in 1912/1913.
Herman and Mildred Dale married in Tiffin, OH
1. Ronald Baxa
2. Virginia Baxa Kyler
3. Larry Baxa
I am particularly interested in tracing Alois. He is reported to have emigrated to France, but later returned to The Czech Republic.
1. Rosa (now living the Czech)
2. Anna, born in 1921 and living in Czech.
Anna had three children:
1. Louisette, now living in Czech.
2. Francis, Sr., born in 1948 and lives in Germany.
3. Annie, now living in Germany.
Francis, Sr. had two children:
1. Francis, Jr. now living The Czech Republic
2. Marie-France, born in 1976 and who lives in England.
I would appreciate any help in locating the decendents of Alois, Anton or Josef.