I have collected quite a bit of information about my ancestors and am always happy to share what I've found. I'm also eager to learn something new.I am researching:
* The BAUER/BOWER family of Northampton County, Pa., and later Ridgely, Md., and Beaver County, Pa. Diel Bauer immigrated from Germany around 1750.
* The PRICE family of Hancock County, Ohio. Nicholas and Christian Price/Preiss immigrated from Germany in 1831. Appear in German records in Erbach in the Odenwald and Brenz an der Brenz.
* The NYE family of Beaver County, Pa. Andreas Neu immigrated from Germany in 1733 and Andrew Nye moved to western Pa. around the time of the Revolution.
* The MOYER family of Butler County, Pa. Samuel Moyer moved to the Mennonite settlement at Harmony around 1816.
* The LESNETT family of western Pa. Christian Lesnett settled in the Pittsburg area before the Revolution.
* The PIERSOL family of Chester County, Pa., and later Beaver County. First appear as PEARSALL in Virginia and eastern Pa.
* The BELLAS family of Butler County, Pa. Moved from Luzerne County, Pa., in early 1800s.
* The McDANIAL family of Wyandott County, Ohio. Probably originated in Delaware in early 1800s.
* The KVARNBERG family of Gagnef, Sweden. Immigrated in first decades of 1900s.
* The FREIS/FRIIS family of Humbolt, Iowa, and Stickney, S.D. Nils Christian Friis immigrated from Denmark in the 1890s. Probably originated near Arhus, Denmark.
* The WIBERG and LARSON families of Broby, Sweden. Bertha Wiberg and Otto Larson married in Chicago in 1906 after immigrating.
* The STILLY family of western Pa. Tobias Stilly lived in the Pittsburgh area around 1800.