- Warren K. Boyett and Family (31 KB)
Pictured from left to right: John Delma, Warren K., Mary Estelle, Beulah B. Mobley, and Robert F. Boyett
- Christmas 1966 (12 KB)
Beth Boyett, Lanis Mims, and Stacy Mims.
- Frances Cathryn Mims Boyett (10 KB)
Daughter of James J. Mims and Susie H. Dugger.
Wife of Willie D. Boyett.
- Martha Dugger (17 KB)
Daughter of Emmitt Dugger and Mattie Forrest.
- James "Jimmy" Olin Boyett (5 KB)
Son of Willie D. Boyett and Cathryn Mims. School photograph age unknown.
- Daniel Thomas Forrest, Sr. (4 KB)
Daniel the son of Sugar Forrest and Anne Montgomery. He was the husband of Susan Francis Hutto, and the father of George, Sudie, Mattie, Lilla, Gussie, and Daniel,Jr.
- Emmitt Mims and Arleda Rigby (23 KB)
Son of Jack Mims and Susie Dugger.
- Mary Frances Boyett (22 KB)
Daughter of Willie D. Boyett and Frances Cathryn Mims. Photo taken at work. Age 45.
- Emmitt Dugger and Mattie Forrest (11 KB)
Emmitt Dugger (far right). Mattie Forrest (center). Parent of Annie Lou, Dan, George, Thomas, Susie, and Martha.
- Mike Mims and family. (180 KB)
From left: Johnathan, Justin, Harriett, and Mike.
- Susan Elizabeth "Beth" Boyett (7 KB)
Daughter of Willie D. Boyett and Frances Cathryn Mims. Kindergarden photograph; age 5.
- Thomas Forrest Taylor (23 KB)
Forrest left home in the late 1920s, after having an arguement with his father. He was never seen or heard from again. In the year 2000, thanks to the internet, I found where he was at when he died in 1949. He was 50 years old at the time of his death. He had been residing in Bakersfield California, but died in a hospital in Kern County, California.
- Willie D. Boyett (13 KB)
Willie D. Boyett, military photograph. He was the son of John Delma Boyett and Louise Mae Stewart. Husband of Frances Mims, and the father of Mary Frances, James Olin, and Susan Elizabeth.
- Jack Mims, Susie Dugger, and children. (7 KB)
Front left: Tom, Jack, Susie, and Lanis. Back Left:Frances, Marie, and Emmett.
- Sugar Forrest (14 KB)
Sugar Forrest was the husband of Annie Montgomery, and the father of Daniel T. Forrest. Sugar was not his given name, but a nickname given to him by his sisters, because he loved sweets. He used "Sugar" throughout his life.
- Mary Frances Boyett (21 KB)
Mary Frances as a child. Daughter of Willie D. Boyett and Frances Cathryn Mims.
- Children of Jack Mims and Susie Dugger (16 KB)
Emmitt Mims, Tom Mims, Marie Kent, Lanis Mims, Frances Boyett.
- Susan Francis Hutto Forrest (3 KB)
"Sue" was the wife of Daniel T. Forrest, Sr.
- Mary Frances Boyett (43 KB)
Little Mary Frances on an Easter egg hunt. Daughter of Willie D. Boyett and Frances Cathryn Mims.
- Willie Boyett and Frances Mims (40 KB)
Willie and Frances Boyett
- Susan F. Hutto Forrest and Grandchildren (14 KB)
Susan Forrest was the mother of Mattie Forrest Dugger. The grandmother of Susie Hutto Dugger, Mims and Annie Lou Dugger.
- Frances Cathryn Mims (38 KB)
Frances at about 6 years old. Daughter of James Joshua Mims and Susan Hutto Dugger.
- Robert Boyett and Ardelia Stewart (16 KB)
Photograph was probably taken shortly after they were married.
- Frances Cathryn Mims (45 KB)
Daughter of Jack and Susie Mims. Mother of Mary Frances, James Olin, and Susan Elizabeth (Beth).
- Gussie and Lilla Forrest (26 KB)
Daughters of Daniel Forrest and Susan Hutto. Sisters of Mattie Forrest Dugger. Aunts of Susie Dugger Mims.
- William "Bill" Cornwell and Family, 1968 (15 KB)
William "Bill" Cornwell, Mary Frances Boyett, baby Lisa Carol, and Mary Lynn. October 1968.
- Daniel Thomas Forrest and Family, Boston Georgia (61 KB)
From left to right: Martha "Mattie", Daniel (seated),Susan "Sudie", Susan Francis Hutto (seated), Daniel Thomas, Lilla, Gussie (seated on ground), Daniel (seated on ground). George the eldest son is not pictured. He is married and living in Savannah, Georgia.
- Opie Boyett daughter of John Joshua Boyet (34 KB)
Opie Boyet is the daughter of John Joshua Boyet and Fannie Leola Perry, and wife of David Blanchard Thomas. Photo taken on her 85th birthday.
- Opie Boyet Thomas and daughters Dorothy & Juanita (28 KB)
Dorothy Thomas Kennedy, Opie Boyet Thomas, and Juanita Thomas Barron.
- Lamar Boyett (8 KB)
Son of Delma Boyett and Mae Stewart. Younger brother of Willie D. Boyett
- James Michael "Mike" Mims (6 KB)
Son of Tom Mims and Estelle Cannon. Brother of David, Sandra, and Jeff.
- Jack Mims and Susie Dugger. (14 KB)
Son of James A. Mims and Catherine Witherington. Daughter of Emmitt Dugger and Mattie Forrest.
- George Franklin Forrest (50 KB)
Son of Daniel Thomas Forrest and Susan Francis Hutto. He attended Georgia Tech, and was a member of the school's first football team.
- Grandchildren of Jack & Susie Mims (47 KB)
Front Row: Jimmy Boyett, David Mims, Rodney Kent. Middle Row: Sandra Kattar, Libby Kent, Cathy Mims, Pam Mims. Back Row: Mary Frances Boyett, Larry Kent.
- The very first Georgia Tech Football Team (125 KB)
George F. Forrest (back row center) He was a member of Georgia Tech's football team. Son of Daniel T. Forrest and Susan Francis Hutto.
- Lester Boyet age 91; the son of James Floyd Boyet (19 KB)
Lester Boyet age 91 the son of James Floyd Boyet and Sallie Corley.
- Joyce Ann Boyett (24 KB)
Daughter of Lamar Boyett and Myrtle Mae (Sarah)Higgins.
- Summerhill School, Boston, Thomas County, Georgia (95 KB)
Jack Mims, second row on far right wearing dark nickers. He was the son of James Adams Mims and Mary Catherine "Catie" Witherington. Elmer Clayton Mims, front row (seated) fifth from right. Also, the son of James Adams Mims and Mary Catherine "Catie" Witherington. Marie Miller, third row
third from right. Daughter of Callie Witherington who was the sister of Catie Witherington Mims. Lilla Forrest, teacher in back row center wearing dark hat. She was the aunt of Susie Dugger Mims, who was the wife of Jack Mims.
- Frances Cathryn Mims (16 KB)
Eldest daughter of Jack and Susie Mims.
- Emmitt Mims and family. (19 KB)
Back row: Arleda Rigby, Emmitt Mims. Front row: Cathy Mims, Pam Mims.
- Summerhill School, Boston Georgia (70 KB)
Summerhill School was located next to the Summerhill Baptist Church of Thomas County Georgia. It was part of the county school system until the early 1950s. The building has long been gone, but there are still traces of the old foundation.
Jack Mims, back row second from right. Elmer Mims, front row next to steps, the only child with shoes. Lilla Forrest, teacher, far right.
- Frances Cathryn Mims (6 KB)
A school photograph; no age available
- Jack Mims and family. (16 KB)
From left: Emmitt, Frances, Marie, Jack, Tom, Susie, Lanis.
- Gussie and Lilla Forrest (55 KB)
Daughters of Daniel Thomas Forrest and Susan Francis Hutto. Gussie was one of the individuals who created the Rose Festival that is celibrated each year in Thomasville, Georgia. She used the cash prize that she won, for an entry of canned fruits and vegetables, in the local fair to fund the very first Rose Show.
- James "Jimmy" Olin Boyett (3 KB)
School Photograph; no age available
- Stacy Teresa Mims (3 KB)
Daughter of George L. Mims and Wilene "Bennie" Davis. Christmas 1966.
- James Adams Mims and Family (32 KB)
James "Jim" Adams Mims, Mary Catherine "Catie" Witherington, and James Joshua "Jack" Mims (age 18 months).
- Susan "Susie" Hutto Dugger (14 KB)
- Susan "Susie" Hutto Dugger (9 KB)
Daughter of Emmitt Dugger and Mattie Forrest.
- James Joshua "Jack" Mims, age 2 years (14 KB)
James Joshua "Jack" Mims. Son of James Adams Mims and Mary Catherine Witherington.
- Martha Dugger (9 KB)
Daughter of Emmitt Dugger and Mattie Forrest
- Amanda Witherington and son Robert (23 KB)
My grandmother always told us that Amanda gave birth to "Uncle Bobby" at age 51, but census records disprove this old family story.
- Elizabeth Hurst Forrest (12 KB)
Elizabeth was the second wife of Sugar Forrest. They married in January of 1861, and he left in October to enlist at Savannah to fight in the Civil War.