- Helen (Ellen, Nelly,) Cecilia Barrett Robbins (87 KB)
This picture was taken shortly before her death in 1960. She is the daughter of Patrick Barrett and Ellen Gaughan Barrett and the sister of Michael Barrett, John (Jack) Barrett, and Patrick Barrett Jr. She is also the mother of John, Joseph, Francis, John E, Katherine, EllaMae, Robert E, and Raymond Robbins. And Grandmother to many!
- John (Jack) Barrett's Obituary (43 KB)
This appeared in the Marion Star in 1949
- Marriage Certificate of Patrick Barrett and Ellen (55 KB)
marriage certificate from 1870
- Patrick Barrett Jr (42 KB)
This is Pat Jr.'s obituary, I guess they also called him Samuel.
- Robbins Children 1920's (102 KB)
Bob, Ray, Katherine, and Joseph Robbins, Appr. 1920
- Joseph William Robbins 1917 to 1962 (20 KB)
Son of Linds B Robbins and Helen Barrett Robbins, Husband of Helen Plotner Robbins Paratore, and father of William, Judith, Robert, Kathleen, Philip, Patricia, Maureen, Janet, Donna and Deborah Robbins.
- Grave of John M Robbins 1907, Son of Linds & Helen (120 KB)
This stone is in the St Mary Cemetery, Marion OH. John M Robbins, was the first son of Linds B and Helen C Barrett Robbins. He died at age 5 months and 10 days. Born Sept 18, 1907
- Clarence Brammer and Hazel George, Wedding Day (15 KB)
wedding day photo from April 21,1935
- John Barrett, Nellie Barrett Robbins & her sons (21 KB)
Pictured is Ray Robbins, Robert E Robbins, John J (Jack) Barrett, Nelly Barrett (Helen) Robbins, John Robbins, and Joe Robbins. 1940's.
- Grave Stone of Elizabeth J Powell Plotner, d 1956 (129 KB)
Headstone of Elizabeth Jane Powell Plotner, born 1905, died 1956. She was the daughter of Albert and Jennie Powell, and wife of Lester Plotner. Mother of Juanita Plotner Callahan, and Helen Plotner Robbins Paratore.
- Albert Pugh (44 KB)
Albert Pugh....not sure what this outfit is about.
- Grave of Albert and Jennie Powell, Marion Cemetary (135 KB)
Albert (1881-1923) and Jennie (1878-1923) Powell. Parents of Elizabeth J Powell Plotner. Grandmother to Juanita Plotner Callahan, and Helen Plotner Robbins Paratore.
This stone was erected by her grandchildren and great grandchildren in 2001, as there was never a grave marker for them until then. It is in Marion Cemetery, Marion OH.
- Sherman and Addie Brammer (16 KB)
This picture was taken around 1970.
- Jesse and Albert Powell and Family (97 KB)
According to Juanita Plotner Callahan:
1. Albert Jessie Powell; 2. Jennie Ridgeway Powell (in front of Albert) 3.Jessie Albert Powell(in front of) 4. Clarence Powell (Albert's brother) 5. Dora Powell (wife of Pearl Powell) 6. Effie Powell (sister to Jessie Powell) 7. Pearl Powell (son of Jessie & Nancy)) 8. Nancy Jane Smith Powell (wife of Jessie) 9. Ruby Powell (daughter of Jessie & Nancy) 10. Lulu Powell (daughter of Jessie and Nancy.) Not sure who the kids are. Probably Uncle Pearl and Aunt Dora's son.
- Grave of Helen C. Barrett Robbins 1881-1960 (158 KB)
Marion Cemetery, Marion OH, She is the daughter of Patrick and Ellen Gaughan Barrett, and wife of Linds Robbins.
- Rebecca Artis (53 KB)
Mother of Sherman Brammer.
- Lester Lee Plotner (4 KB)
Following is the article that appeared in the Marion Star (Marion, Ohio) regarding the retirement of Lester Lee Plotner:
36 Years with Utility Here
Plotner To Close
At Gas Company
The retirement of a Marion man after more than 36 years of employment by the gas company was announced today by Columbia Gas of Ohio, Inc.
Lester Plotner of 285 Latourette St. began his career with the company in August 1929 as a serviceman.
He subsequently became a subforeman and fitter before his promotion to his present position as fitter-in-charge in March 1956.
His retirement will be Nov. 1, the company noted.
Before joining the gas company, he was employed by the Erie Railroad Co. and what was then the Marion Steam Shovel Co.
A native of Marion County, he attended local schools. He is a member of the American Legion, The Gasco Club and the company's Quarter Century Club which recently honored him for his long service.
He is 65 and he and his wife, Maude, are parents of two daughters, Mrs. Joseph Robbins of 306 S. Grand Ave. and Mrs. Allen Callahan of Mount Gilead.
Name: Lester L. Plotner
Serial Number: 750935
Residence: Herman St., Marion, O.
Enlistment Division: Regular Army
Enlistment Location: Columbus Barracks, O.
Enlistment Date: 07 Dec 1917
Birth Place: Marion, O.
Birth Date / Age: 18 2/12 Years
Assigns Comment: Medical Department Field Hospital 42 to Discharge Private, first class 1 Nov 1918. Meuse-Argonne. American Expeditionary Forces 10 May 1918 to 20 Apr 1919. Honorable discharge 6 May 1919.
Volume #: 13
- Grave of Robert E Robbins, 1915-1976, Marion OH (161 KB)
St. Mary Cemetery, close to the Barrett Stone, and Helen C Robbins, and John M Robbins Stones. Robert E. Robbins was the son of Linds and Helen Barrett Robbins.
- Lester L Plotner (41 KB)
Taken around 1942-43 on vacation to Smokie Mts. with wife Betty.
- Robbins Family 2007 (760 KB)
You are seeing a picture of the decendents of Joe and Helen Robbins. Helen Plotner Robbins Paratore is in center of photo in purple shirt, with her husband, James Paratore beside her. Her sister, Juanita Plotner Callahan is beside her. The rest of the people are the children, grandchildren and great grandchildren of Joe and Helen Robbins. 76 people attended Helen's 85th birthday celebration in August 2007.
- Grave of Joseph W Robbins 1917-1962 (154 KB)
St Mary Cemetery,Marion OH. Son of Linds and Helen Barrett Robbins, first husband of Helen C. Plotner Robbins Paratore.
- The Plotner Family 1902 (32 KB)
Back Row Ross Corwin, Anderson Corwin, Belle Queen
2nd Row: Ida Coykendall Plotner (wife of Amos Plotner). Ida Plotner Queen (wife of John Queen, Min Plotner Corwin,(wife of Ross Corwin), Elizabeth Underwood Plotner, Jesse Plotner, George Plotner, Amos Plotner (holding child)
Third Row: Ross Corwin, Clarence Queen, ?, ?,
Right hand back row, Maude Caskey Plotner (holding Lester Plotner).
First Row: Elizabeth Plotner Eccles (daughter of Amos Plotner) ? Edna Plotner Lane, Florence Plotner, Henry Plotner.
- Brammer Family Home 537 Scranton Ave. Marion OH (52 KB)
This is the home of Clarence and Hazel Brammer for over 50 years, until Clarence,due to illness, was unable to live by himself any longer in the year 2000, and it was sold.
- Robbins Home, 330 East Farming St. Marion OH (107 KB)
This is the home of Joe and Helen Robbins from 1956 to 1961.
- E LM Plotner and Mary Elizabeth Underwood Plotner (12 KB)
Lester Plotner's grandparents about 1855.
- Brammer Men 1960's (72 KB)
Clarence, Homer, Bus, and Sherman (in back) Brammer
- Lester and Elizabeth Plotner (17 KB)
Taken on trip to Smokey Mountains around 1944.
- Robbins Home, 306 S. Grand Ave Marion OH (67 KB)
This is the home that was purchased by Joseph and Helen Robbins in 1961. Joe Robbins died in this house on September 5, 1962 of a massive heart attack at the age of 45. He left his wife, Helen, and 10 children. Helen Robbins and children lived in this home until 1965, when they purchased the house next door to them at 298 S. Grand Ave.
- George Albert Plotner and Anna Noblet Plotner (21 KB)
Anna was George's second wife.
- Helen Robbins Paratore with 10 Children (42 KB)
This picture shows Helen Plotner Robbins Paratore with her 10 children of Joe Robbins. Taken in 1996.
- Maude Caskey Plotner (9 KB)
This was George Albert Plotner's first wife, mother of Lester Plotner.
- Davis O Robbins (146 KB)
This is the tombstone in Broadway Ohio Cemetary of Davis O Robbins. He died at the age of 18 years.
- Maude Caskey Plotner (9 KB)
This is George Albert Plotner's first wife, and mother of Lester Plotner.
- Edwin R. Robbins, Tombstone in Broadway Ohio (143 KB)
Edwin R Robbins, Broadway Ohio, 1854 to 1893
- Ellen Barrett's Death Certificate (118 KB)
Ellen's Death Certificate
- Mary Safford Robbins 1813-1895 (146 KB)
Mary is buried in Broadway Ohio Cemetary. Wife of Ira A. Robbins.
- Ellen Barrett (52 KB)
Ellen's obituary that appeared in the marion Star, March 1916
- Ira A. Robbins 1807-1891 (148 KB)
Ira is the father of Charles H Robbins, and is buried in the Broadway Ohio Cemetary
- Memorial Stone for Barrett Family (81 KB)
This stone was placed at the St. Mary Cemetary at the site of the graves of Patrick Barrett, Ellen Barrett, Patrick Barrett Jr., Michael Barrett, and John Barrett...none of which had a marker at their burial site. This stone was placed by the great grandchildren and grandchildren of the Barrett family in 1999, over 100 years after the death of Patrick Barrett, and his family.
- Zenas S. Robbins 1841-1898 (146 KB)
This is the Son of Ira A Robbins and Mary S Robbins. He is also the brother of Charles H Robbins. Buried in the Broadway Ohio Cemetary in Union County Ohio.
- Patt Barrett's Obituary (75 KB)
This appeared the the Marion Ohio newspaper in 1894.
- Charles H. Robbins 1834-1902 (145 KB)
Charles is the son of Ira A Robbins and the grandson of Zenas Robbins. He is buried in the Broadway Ohio Cemetary in Union County Ohio.
- Joseph P. Robbins 1850 to 1917 Broadway Cemetary (139 KB)
Tombstone of Joseph P Robbins, his wife, Ellen W. Robbins, and their son, Richard O Robbins. in Broadway Ohio, Union County.
- Linds B Robbins (39 KB)
Born Liberty Twp Near Broadway OH, Son of Orion Robbins, husband of Helen C Barrett Robbins, Father of John, Ray Robert Ella Mae, Catherine, and Joseph Robbins