- Walker Family (130 KB)
My Grandmother and her Children. (L to R) Claude Lewis Walker; Ollie Mignon (Muz) Walker (nee Cobble); Charlotte Breindel (nee Walker)My Mother; Leon Cobble Walker; Sara Rebecca Lawler, (nee Walker); James Daniel Walker. Circa 1964
- Michael Ranno Wedding Photo (528 KB)
This pictures shows the entire Ranno family.
- My Father and his Brother and Sister (126 KB)
Jerome Joseph Breindel, Paul Leo Breindel, and Mary Jane Wickett (nee Breindel) Circa 1931
- Joseph L Breindel & Marian (nee Weidenboerner) (41 KB)
This is a photo of my Grandparents Taken about 1965. It was taken my parents home.
- Jerome & Charlotte Walker, Leon Cobble Walker (170 KB)
Taken in 1945
- George Breindel Family (187 KB)
(L to R)Seated:Anna Wilhelm, (nee Breindel);George Breindel; Mary Breindel,(nee Stauffer);George Kramer; Standing John Breindel; Joseph Breindel; Mary Ruprecht, (nee Breindel);Margaret Rettger, (nee Breindel); William Breindel; Kathryn O'Hara, (nee Breindel); Julia Frey, (nee Breindel).
- George J Breindel & Mary E. (nee Stauffer) (38 KB)
Picture of My Great-Grand parents in the early 1900's. (From Ewing Studio's of St Marys PA.)
- George & Mary Loichinger (nee Eder) (144 KB)
Portrait of my GG-Grandparents. I have no date for this picture but George died in 1915 at the age of 85. He looks to be in his 50's here.
- Jerome J Breindel & Charlotte (nee Walker) (58 KB)
This is my parents on their wedding day in Jan. 1945. Photo taken in Tyler Texas.
- Bernard F & Barbara Weidenboerner (nee Loichinger) (180 KB)
Wedding Portrait of My Great Grandparents. Married May 28, 1895.
- Jerome J & Charlotte Breindel (nee Walker) (68 KB)
Picture taken about 1960 of my parents.
- Leon Carson Walker (226 KB)
My Grandfather, Christmas Day 1945. Picture taken in Dialville, Cherokee Co., Texas.
- These are my children in March 2001 (58 KB)
Jason Breindel,23 Amanda Breindel,19 and Samantha Breindel, 15.
- Leon C & Ollie M Walker (nee Cobble) (139 KB)
My Grandparents. Possibly a wedding day picture, March 17,1917.
- Eugene F. Breindel & Roseann (nee Ranno) (60 KB)
This is a photo of myself and my Ex-Wife, Roseann M Breindel, (nee Ranno), Taken for our 25th Wedding anniversary, in March 2001.
- Peterson Henderson Grammer (57 KB)
Picture of Peterson. (from Margaret Grammer)Peterson was my Great-Great Grandfather
- A portrait of my parents and brothers about 1957. (82 KB)
I'm the youngest in the picture. This was taken in my parents living room.
- The home of Johannes Baptist Breindel in Germany (365 KB)
Side view of the remains of house #12, Lupberg. It was, at the time of the picture, the oldest house in Lupberg. It was the home of Johannes and Ursula Bopp Breindel until 1846. Johannes was born in this house.
- My sister, Patty Kephart (nee Breindel) (99 KB)
This was taken about 1967 when Patty was about two years old. Taken on my parents front porch.
- Another picture of the home of Johannes Breindel (432 KB)
Front view of the remains of the home of Johannes Baptist Breindel. House #12, Lupberg, Oberpfalz, Bayern, Germany. This pictures was taken by my brother on a trip to Germany in the early 1990's. When I visted Germany in 1997, it was gone.