- Headstone of Job Daw g-g-grandfather of author (21 KB)
Found in St. Stephen's Cemetery in Greenspond, Bonavista Bay, Nfld. From this find I was able to determine the birth place of my g-g-grandfather Job Daw.
- Maternal Grandparents of author (6 KB)
Arthur George Whiting Heath and Fanny (Dyke) Heath taken in St.John's, Nfld.
- Grace General Hospital (10 KB)
This is the hospital in St. John's, Nfld. were the author and her three sisters were born.
- Maternal grandparents of the authors husband (13 KB)
Thomas and Mary (MacIsaac) Hynes, taken in Port au Port, Newfoundland.
- G-Grandparents of authors husband (5 KB)
John Henry Bruce and Mary Ann (McDougal) Bruce taken in the Codroy Valley, West Coast of Nfld.
- Old St. Stephen's R.C. Church in Stephenville, Nf (19 KB)
This is the church that my husband and all his siblings were baptised and confirmed in.
- HEATH Golden Wedding Anniversary (19 KB)
The 50th Anniversary of Arthur George Whiting Heath and Fanny (Frances Dyke) June 1, 1955
- Wedding photo of authors husbands parents (17 KB)
Wedding day of J. Walter Bruce and Sheila Maria Hynes. Nov. 13, 1945 [ Bride and Groom on right]
- Paternal grandmother of author. (6 KB)
May (Noel) Dawe taken in St. John's, Newfoundland in the 1930's
- My Aunt Pearl (Dawe) and Uncle Charlie Barrett (45 KB)
This is a photo of my dad's sister Pearl and her husband Charlie Barrett.
- Gordon Noel Dawe, father of the author (10 KB)
Gordon Noel Dawe, photo taken in 1948 when he was a salesman with Parker and Monroe in St. John's, Nfld.
- Royal Naval Reservests Uniform (13 KB)
This is the type of uniform that was worn by Job Dawe, paternal grandfather of the author during his time in the Royal Nfld. Naval Reserves 1906-1909
- My Great Aunt Elsie (Noel) & Uncle Richard George (27 KB)
This is my great aunt and uncle taken in the garden of their home in Harbour Grace, South Side, Newfoundland
- G-G-G-Grandmother of the authors husband (12 KB)
This is picture of Anastasia O'Hearn born 1786 in County Kerry, Ireland
- Madeline May F. Heath, mother of the author (6 KB)
Madeline May Fuller Heath, taken on William St. in St. John's in 1948
- William (Albert) Noel and Elizabeth (Betsy) Parson (65 KB)
This is a photo of my great grandparents Albert Noel and Betsy Parsons, also in the photo are Rev. Hutchings, my great aunt Florence Noel and Fred Noel
- James, John & Thomas Downey (24 KB)
This is a picture of Thomas Downey the great grandfather of the authors husband and his two brothers, James and John. Thomas is to the far right.
- Marriage Certificate of Job and Margaret Daw (24 KB)
The marriage certificate of Job Daw and Margaret Wheeler, Sept. 20, 1838
- Samuel Daw's Forge in Greenspond Newfoundland (44 KB)
This is a photo of my great granduncle Samuel Daw's forge as it appeard in Greenspond, Newfoundland around the early 1900's. The location of the forge is the far right in the photo.
- Lucy Jane Daw ... Great-grandaunt of the author (18 KB)
This is photograph of my great-grandaunt Lucy Jane Daw of Greenspond.. (Photois courtesy of Don Fegan.)
- Greenspond Sampler (166 KB)
This sampler made on Nov. 18,1852 by Lucy Jane Daw at the Greenspond School. (Photo courtesy of Don Fegan)
- My mom and her sister Brenda 1914 (10 KB)
This is my mom (standing) as a small girl with her sister taken in St. John's, Nfld.
- Paternal Aunts of the Author (12 KB)
Aunt Dorothy (Dot) and Aunt Phyllis taken on the day of the funeral of their mother..Sept. 17, 1936
- Margaret Sheppard ( Shepherd) Daw (35 KB)
A photo of the authors great great Aunt Margaret Sheppard Daw. (Photo courtesy of Gary Savoy)
- BRUCE Golden Wedding Anniversary (23 KB)
The 50th Wedding Anniversary of John A. Bruce and Selina Anne (Downey) Bruce. Sept. 15, 1964
- Maternal Uncle of the author (7 KB)
Harry Shinner Heath, taken about one year before his death of meningitis on July 13, 1933
- Maternal Uncle of the author (4 KB)
William Agustus (Gus) Guy Heath, the eldest brother of the authors mother.
- The Grace Hospital Baby Card (72 KB)
This is the baby card given to my mom at the Grace General Hospital in St. John's, Nfld. at the time of my birth, October 15, 1950