- Vivian (Taylor) Kelso (7 KB)
This is one of the the very few pictures we have of Vivian as she died when she was very young leaving a husband and a daughter who was only 2 or 3 years old.
- Jacob Henry & Edia Taylor (5 KB)
This is my Grandparents on my mother's Side
- Joan & Sandy (23 KB)
This is Joan & Dr. Wilfred Sanders they were married November 14, 1998.
- Rhoda (Taylor) Barrett (3 KB)
This was my mother's oldest sister, she was a wonderful, funny person.
- Jacob & Nancy (Vanover) Taylor (12 KB)
This is my Grandmother Edia's father and stepmother, who raised her after her mother Eliza Jane (Lyons) Taylor died.
- My parents 50th Anniversary (19 KB)
All of the Paulson Clan that attended
- Rebecca Taylor (5 KB)
This is my mother Rebecca (Taylor) Paulson
- Paul & Jean Paulson (4 KB)
This picture was taken soon after they were married, during World War 2.
- Sarah (Vanover) Taylor (16 KB)
My Grandfather,Jacob Henry's Mother
- Rebecca & Ambers Taylor Jr. (21 KB)
This is the wife of my Uncle Ambers and his youngest son
- Ambers Taylor (8 KB)
This is My Cousin Ambers Milton Taylor, son of my uncle Ambers Taylor.
- Carol, Willa Marie & Bob Paulson (4 KB)
This is Carol's first wife and oldest child.
- John & Rebecca (Taylor) Paulson (3 KB)
My mother and dad taken the year they were married in 1915.
- Ambers & Rebecca Taylor w/Calla & Ray (21 KB)
This is my Mother's brother Ambers & His Family except for Ambers Jr, not yet born
- Darlene, Vivian, Mary Lee & Joan Paulson (15 KB)
This picture was probably taken about 1941 or 1942 of the four youngest children in our family, of which I am the youngest
- Ralph & Mary Lee (Paulson) Burgess (3 KB)
This was taken the year we got married in 1979
- Mabel (Paulson) & Harry Hughes Family (16 KB)
Harry,Wilma, Mabel, Bobby , Betty & Donnie Hughes
- Bill, Marie, Kathryn, Paul & Carol Paulson (18 KB)
This was a prize winning photo at our local theatre it won 2nd prize.
- Kathryn (Paulson) & Cecil Benintendi Family (27 KB)
Paula, Kathryn, Cecil, Tim, Jerry, Terry & Stanley
- Another Taylor Picture (28 KB)
Calvin, Rebecca, Lillard, Vivian, Jacob H., Edia, & Dwade Taylor
- The Paul & Margaret (Beckman) Paulson Family (8 KB)
Paul, Katy, John, Margaret,Clara,Mabel,Sarah,Paulson. This was taken I think in Minnesota just before moving to Washington State. My Dad, John was the 12 year old boy standing next to his mother, Margaret. The baby was Albert, who died at age 2 and George and Margaret were born after this picture was taken.
- Marie (Paulson) & Roland Hoopes Family (9 KB)
Marie, Gail, Roland, Dallas & Alan
- George & Tressa Paulson (31 KB)
My dad's youngest brother George and his wife Tressa.
- Vivian (Paulson) & Troy Hunt's Family (11 KB)
Troy, Vivian, Bruce, Judy, Donna, Dennis, Pam, & Mike
- The Taylor Family (13 KB)
Callie, Jacob Henry, Edia, Vivian & Rebecca
- Joan (Paulson) & Garreld Stovern's Family (33 KB)
Joan, Garreld, Pam, Randy & Gary. (Shelley was not born yet)
- The Taylor girls except for Dwade (54 KB)
I believe this is Callie, Rhoda, Rebecca & Vivian Taylor
- Daddy's Sisters (23 KB)
Katy,Sarah,Mabel,Ada & Margaret Paulson. George, John, Paul, Albert and Clara are missing, Albert and Paul were deceased and maybe Clara also at this time but I think John & George were still living.
- Darlene & Wayne Lane (17 KB)
This is Darlene & Wayne's Wedding Picture
- Dwade Taylor (8 KB)
Dwade when she was a baby