Big changes have come to — all content is now read-only, and member subscriptions and the Shop have been discontinued.
Learn more

Chelsey Cantrell's of Tulsa, OK

Updated October 9, 2005

Teena K Cantrell
1090 S. Farris RD
Atoka, OK 74525
United States

Edit Your Page

The Gaines, Tyler, Hale, Whorton, Goodman, Titus, Allen, Bowen, Bolinger, Boatright, and so forth Family Trees. This tree is from both of my sides of the family.
Willing to share any and all information.
Would also love to hear from you if there is any errors.
About 95 percent of my tree,I have documentation to back it up, but the other 5 percent is just hear say. Please help.

Created with Family Tree Maker

The content shown on this page has been submitted by a customer, and is not subject to verification by Neither nor its affiliates are responsible for the accuracy of any information contained on this page. The opinions expressed on this page are the author's alone and not the opinions of

Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Terms of Service | PRIVACY
© 2009