- Alabama (Gray) Frasher (7 KB)
Alabama Gray was Alabama Lunsfords' aunt.
- Jack Couch (Carthage, MO) 1930s (52 KB)
This is our Grandfather Jack Couch 1914-1995 A very hard working, honest man.
- Stephen Gifford's grave stone (Inscription) (29 KB)
MR STEPHEN GIFFORD DYED NOV27, 1724 - AGED 83+YERS
- Marion Azariah Couch & Alabama (Lunsford) graves. (71 KB)
Marion Azariah Couch & Alabama (Lunsford) graves. Peace Church Cemetery, Joplin, MO
- Peter and Kajsa Nelson abt. 1850 (12 KB)
These are Jackies' wife Marys' 3rd Great Grandparents in the Lindell line.
- Couch Family Xmas - Joplin, MO Circa 1922 (70 KB)
This is a wonderful family group photo donated by Willard Wayne Couch on behalf of his uncle Leslie Ray Couch. According to family stories, most of the wives and daughters are in the house assisting in Leslie Rays' birth. The house, now long torn down, stood north of the old Eagle Picher School, approx. the 700 block of North Harlem, Joplin, MO.
- Front Gate - Peace Church Cemetery, Joplin, MO (138 KB)
YES, those white things in the background are grave markers.. Shame on you, Jasper County, MO!
- Samuel and Janet (Flockhart) Duncan mid 1800s (21 KB)
These are Jackies' wife Marys' 3rd Great Grandparents in the Duncan line.
- Our Parents (100 KB)
Ronald G. and Shirley J. (Roller) Couch
- Captain William Duncan abt 1870 (8 KB)
Jackies' wife Marys' 2nd Great Grandfather, William was a celebrated scout and spy for the Northern army of the Civil War.
- Grave picture - Shirley Jean (Roller) Couch (38 KB)
- Lucy Dinah (Harwood) Duncan Elgin, IL (7 KB)
Jackies' wife Marys' 2nd Great Grandmother and wife of Capt. Duncan. They died within an hour of each other.
- Marion Azariah Couch circa 1920 (14 KB)
Our great-great-grandfather circa 1920s in Jasper County, MO
- Archibald and Agnes (Hill) Duncan (18 KB)
Archibald was the son of Samuel Duncan and became one of the earliest settlers in Beresford, South Dakota
- Marion A. Couch & Alabama (Lunsford) family. (52 KB)
Marion, William, Marion E., Willard, Alabama, Sylvester
- Robert and Mary (Meikle) Duncan (14 KB)
Robert was another son of Samuel Duncan and he too traveled to South Dakota where many of his descendants still live today.
- The Duncan Family Crest and Motto (4 KB)
Crest: A ship under sail
Motto: Learn to Suffer
- I just thought this was cute :) (68 KB)
HAVE A NICE DAY!
- Alabama "Allie" (Lunsford) Couch (64 KB)
Alabama was Jacks' grandmother making her our gggrandmother.
- Stephen Gifford 1621 - 1724 (77 KB)
Jackies' wife Marys' 8th great-grandfather -
Picture taken by: Stephen Todd.
Hugh Calkins, John Calkins and Stephen
Gifford were founders of the Norwich, CT.