The Skeens Family of Princeton, West Virginia
Updated May 15, 2005
PO Box 1315
Edit Your Page
This home page is dedicated to my paternal grandparents. Fred and Mae Skeens lived their whole life in West Virginia. They are both gone now, but Princeton, West Virginia will always be home to me.
- Garnett Eugene Skeens (9 KB)
This is my dad, Jim Skeens.
- Fred and Mae Skeens (7 KB)
This is a picture of my grandparents.
- Timothy Eugene Skeens (34 KB)
Taken in West Virginia 1963
- June and Jim Skeens (12 KB)
This is my mom and dad.
- Joe Matt Skeens and Nancy Jane Southern (92 KB)
This is a picture of my great grand parents.
- Sandra, Vickie, and Timothy (21 KB)
Taken in Germany
- Victor Adam "Vic" Skeens (19 KB)
This is my Uncle Vic.
- Victor Adam Skeens, Sr. (10 KB)
This is a picture of my Uncle Vic.
- June Evelyn Brown Skeens (40 KB)
This is a picture of my mom, taken 1957.
- Goldie Lucille Skeens Alley and Mae Brown Skeens (11 KB)
Mae Skeens with her daughter Goldie.
- Fred Skeens (15 KB)
This is my grandfather.
- Mae Skeens, Vadie and Alice (5 KB)
This is a picture of Mae Brown Layne Skeens with her daughter Vadie Layne and her neice Alice Lockhart.
- Fred, Sadie McManaway, and Irvin Skeens (26 KB)
This is my grandpa, my great Aunt Sadie, and my Uncle Irvin.
- Floyd & Arlin Layne with Mae Brown Layne Skeens (2 KB)
Mae Skeens with two of her sons.
- Margaret Justice Skeens & Mack Skeens (23 KB)
This is my Aunt Margaret and Uncle Mack
- Fred and Roy Skeens (4 KB)
Fred and Roy Skeens were brothers
- Vernie Matthew "Mack" Skeens (17 KB)
- Fred Skeens and Earnest Skeens (30 KB)
Fred Skeens and his brother Earnest at a very young age.
- Irvin Joseph "Uncle Hunk" Skeens (22 KB)
US Army Korea
- Fred & Roy Skeens - sons of Nancy & Joe Matt (6 KB)
Fred Skeens with baby brother Roy.
- Vadie Layne Walker and Irvin Skeens (25 KB)
Vadie is the half sister of Irvin. They have the same mother Mae Brown Layne Skeens
- Joe Matt Skeens (40 KB)
Taken in Indiana by his son Roy.
The content shown on this page has been submitted by a Genealogy.com customer, and is not subject to verification by Genealogy.com. Neither Genealogy.com nor its affiliates are responsible for the accuracy of any information contained on this page. The opinions expressed on this page are the author's alone and not the opinions of Genealogy.com.