We are researching the; Eggar, Gillen, Levesque and Robinson families.
The Eggar family originated in Bentley, England. Two brothers, Frank and Arthur, immigrated to the St. Paul, MN, area around 1880.
The Levesques' come from Quebec, Canada, and setteled in the Fall River, MA, area in the early 1900's. The family we are concered with is that of Caroline (Sirois) and Louis Levesque. They had nine children. Among them are; Rena, Philomene, Rose, Flossie, Blanche, Mary Louise and Arthur.
We are also interested in the family of John Henry Robinson of Fall River, MA. John married Rena Levesque in the 1920s and had two children (twins); Mary and Martha. John also had a sister named Mary. Mary Robinson, at one time, worked for the Utah Senator, George P. McLean.
If you have any information, regarding any of these families, please E-MAIL us at Info@Eggar.US.
Please, if you see any; errors, omissions, or you have possible additions, E-Mail me at <<Don@Eggar.US>>.
Note: To use the "Interne Tree" with windows Internet Explorer, you must have JAVA. If you get an error, downloaded the current version from the JAVA.com web site.
- Eggar's Grammer School in Bentley, England (21 KB)
School founded by John Eggar in 1642
- Herbert Clinton Eggar 1932 (44 KB)
Herbert Clinton is the son of Ruth (Gillen) and Herbert Charles Eggar.
- Georgeana (Jones) Gillen (Bottom row Middle). (197 KB)
Georgeana is the Mother of Ruth (Gillen) Eggar. She is the Mother of Herbert Charles Eggar.
- Martha Caroline (Robinson) Eggar (1 KB)
Martha is the daughter of Rena and John Robinson.
- Arthur Henry Eggar and Family 1907 (162 KB)
Arthur(Bud) is the brother of Frank George Eggar. Shown are: Cyril, Dora, Matt, Kathleen, Arthur, and wife, Mary Francis Bennet.
- Georgeana (Jones) Gillen (144 KB)
Georgeana married Clinton Eugene Gillen.
- Caroline (Sirois) Levesque 1938 (129 KB)
Caroline is the wife of Louis Levesque. Her parents are; Pierre Sirois and Marie Dion.
- Flossie (Levesque) and Husband 1938 (147 KB)
Flossie is the daughter of Caroline and Louis Levesque
- Herbert Charles Eggar and Family. (45 KB)
Pictured with Herbert Charles are; his wife Ruth (Gillen) and son Herbert Clinton.
- Mary Robinson (140 KB)
Mary is the sister of John Henry Robinson.
- Blanche (Levesque) and Fred (middle) & the Twins (156 KB)
Blanche is the daughter of Caroline and Louis Levesque. The twins are; Martha and Mary Robinson. Daughters of John and Rena (Levesque)Robinson.
- The Levesque Family, Around 1900 (57 KB)
Louis, Caroline, Philomene
- Rena (Levesque) Robinson 1938 (174 KB)
Rena is the wife of John Henry Robinson. Her Parents were Caroline (Sirois) and Louis Levesque.
- Mary Louise (Robinson) Booth (124 KB)
Mary is the daughter of Rena and John Henry Robinson. She married Buford (Bob) Booth.
- Rose Levesque (117 KB)
Rose is the Daughter of Caroline and Louis Levesque.
- John Henry Robinson (87 KB)
An Early Portrait.
- John Henry Robinson 1948 (106 KB)
John is the Husband of Rena (Levesque).
- Rena Levesque (151 KB)
Daughter of Caroline and Louis Levesque.
- Frank George Eggar (114 KB)
Frank immigrated to the US in the late 1800s. He and his wife Amalia (Oberdick) had 5 children; Herbert Charles, William George, Frederick Thomas, Frank George and Anne Ruth Emma. He is the son of William and Mary (Lillywhite) Eggar.
- Mary and Martha Robinson (148 KB)
Twin daughters of Rena and John Henry Robinson.
- Ruth, Berti, Amalia and Frank (Jr) Eggar (170 KB)
Ruth and Frank are children of Amalia (Oberdick) and Frank Eggar. Berti is the wife of Frank (Sr).
- Mary (Lillywhite) Eggar (105 KB)
This photo is believed to be Mary. Her parents are Thomas Lillywhite (1794-1869) and Mary Langrish (1796-1871). She married William Eggar and had two children; Arthur Henry and Frank George Eggar.