|195584||i.||Thomas F. Spencer.|
|195690||i.||John Fortescue, born Abt. 1420; died 11 March 1480/81; married Joane Prutteston Bef. 1450.|
|195691||i.||Joane Prutteston, married John Fortescue Bef. 1450.|
|258280||i.||Endre Eirikson Bratt, born 1390; died 1460; married Ingeborg.|
|258816||i.||Bjørn Gulbrandsen Kraabøl, born Abt. 1410 in Kråbøl farm?, Vestre Gausdal, Akershus hovedlen (Oppland), Norway.|
|258912||i.||Roar Arnesen Sandbu, born Abt. 1390 in Uppigard Sør-Sandbu, Vågå, Akershus hovedlen (Oppland), Norway.|
|i.||? Ivarsdatter Røssum1883, born Abt. 1385 in Kvam, Akershus hovedlen (Oppland), Norway1883,1884; died Aft. 1412; married (1) Einride Ivarsen Valbjørg; born Abt. 1340 in Lesja, Akershus hovedlen (Oppland), Norway1884; died Abt. 14101884; married (2) Ivar Tjøstolvson Sandbu Abt. 1410; born Abt. 1375 in Kingdom of Norway1885; died 1439 in Norway, Union of Kalmar1885.|
Notes for Ivar Tjøstolvson Sandbu:|
Lived at Sandbu farm in Vågå.
|258914||ii.||Amund Ivarsson Røssum, died 1434; married Synnøve Ivarsdatter Sandbu.|
|258915||i.||Synnøve Ivarsdatter Sandbu, born Abt. 1410; married Amund Ivarsson Røssum.|
|258916||ii.||Gunnar Ivarson Sandbu, born 1412 in Norway, Union of Kalmar; died 1495 in Norway, Union of Kalmar.|
|258919||i.||Gjertrud Steinarsdotter, died Abt. 1500; married Pål Amundson.|
Notes for ? Arnesdotter:|
There is debate over the identity of the mother of Syver Torsteinsen List. Her husband was Torstein Pålsen List. According to research by Nils Aksel Horvei (1998), she was the daughter of Arne Ogmundson. According to research by Lars Jørgensen, her name was Cecelia Gyrdsdatter Oe, daughter of Gyrd Ingjaldson Oe.
My ancestry follows Nils Aksel Horvei's scheme, which assumes that the mother of Syver Torsteinsen List was the daughter of Arne Ogmundsen. If one assumes that the mother of Syver Torsteinsen List was Cecelia Gyrdsdatter Oe (Lars Jørgensen data), then the ahnentafel would be as follows:
1) Cecelia Gyrdsdatter Oe
2) Gyrd Ingjaldson Oe (d. 1449, sysselmann).
4) Ingjald Guttormsen Oe (b. 1325 in Vang, sysselmann).
5) Cecelia Sigurdsdatter Sudrheim (b. 1340).
8) Guttorm (d. before 1349)
9) Gurid Oe
10) Sigurd Havtorsen Giske (b. 1315 in Sørum, d. 1393, also went by the name of Riksråd and Sudrheim)
11) Ingebjørg Erlingsdatter (m. 1342).
20) Havtor Jonson Giske (b. c.1275, d. 1320 in Romerike, also went by the name of Riksråd/baron and Sudreim)
21) Agnes Håkonsdatter (b. c.1292, d. c1319) (questionable, daughter of Håkon V Magnusson and Katrina Sigurdsdatter)
40) Jon Ivarson Raud (d. c.1314, baron)
80) Ivar Skedjuhof (sysselmann in Hedmark)
81) Ragnhild Alvsdatter Tornberg
160) Olav Mok (d. 1224, sysselmann in Hedmark)
162) Alv Tornberg
163) Ingeborg Bårdsdatter Rein
326) Bård Guttormsen Rein (d. 1195, m. c1189, lendmann)
327) Ragnhild Erlingsdatter Kvidnes (b. c1165)
652) Guttorm Åsulvsen Rein
654) Erling Kvidnes (Lendmann in Valdres)
655) Skarvangsole (the maiden in the Legend of the Ridderspranget)
1304) Åsulv Skulesen Rein
1305) Thora Skoftesdatter Giske
2608) Skule Tostigsen Rein
2609) Gudrun Nevsteinsdatter
5216) Tostig Godwinsen (m. September 1051, d. 25 September 1066 at Stamford Bru)
5217) Judith Flandern (b. c1033, d. 5 March 1094)
10432) Godwin Wessex (d. 15 April 1053), son of Wolfnoth (questionable)
10433) Gyda Torgilsdatter (questionable), daughter of Torgil Sprakalegg.
Note that the ancestry of Cecelia Gyrdsdatter Oe ties into the lines of kings of Norway and Denmark at #21. These connections are always controversial and questionable.
|258928||i.||Syver Torsteinson List, born Abt. 1395; died Abt. 1470.|
|© 2009 Ancestry.com|