- Henry Clay and Rosanne Minerva (Douglas) Maloney (145 KB)
Original homestead located southeast of Hennessey, Oklahoma - Abt. 1898
- Edwin & Anna (Carlson) Westberg (87 KB)
Wedding Photo - 1937.
- William Dade & Jessie Florelle (Wilkinson) Maloney (81 KB)
William Dade & Jessie Florelle(Wilkinson)Maloney
(Date unknown - probably 1940's or early 1950's)
- Victor and Marie (Peterson) Westberg (45 KB)
Wedding Photo - 1940.
- Charles Hahn & Family (110 KB)
Back: Arthur & Christina
Middle: Emma & Amanda
Front: Charles & Elise (Ruebesam) Hahn - Early 1920s
- LeBaron Warlow Family (70 KB)
Left to Right Sitting: Kitty (Sarah Katherine), Gladys & Mami (Bessie), LeBaron. Standing: Flora, Maude.
- Westberg Farm - Gottne, Sweden (117 KB)
Farm can be seen in bottom left corner of photograph. (Date Unknown)
- Julia Mae (Wilkinson) and Jim Roberts (41 KB)
Probably taken in the late 1940's in Southern California.
- Everett Hicks & Family (110 KB)
Cora May (Everett's mother), Everett, Iva Clair, Phyllis, Beverly, Ray Hicks. Taken abt. 1943-45, probably near Modesto, California.
- Jonas Westberg & Family - Gottne, Sweden - 1914 (166 KB)
Back: Anna Middle: Jonas, Frieda, August (Gust), Margareta, Alma Front: Victor, Edwin Westberg
- Everett Simeon Hicks (27 KB)
Taken between 1910-1915.
- The Westberg's - Gottne, Sweden - 1921 (135 KB)
Back: Gust, Frieda, Victor, Edwin, Alma. Front: Jonas, Eric, Margareta, Edith Westberg.
- Hazel (Erickson) & William Smith (183 KB)
50th Wedding Anniversary Announcement (Possibly from the Arizona Daily Star).
- Thomas Jefferson Hicks & Family - Abt. 1908-09 (259 KB)
Back: Cora May (Hughes), Everett Simeon, Thomas Jefferson Hicks. Front: Elmer Leroy, Elvin Palmer, Ladoska Maude & Mabel L. Hicks (Alfalfa Co., Oklahoma)
- Maloney Family (268 KB)
This picture was taken on the Maloney farm, southeast of Hennessey, Oklahoma. (Abt. 1943-44)
- Westberg Brothers - Rawlins, Wyoming - 1968 (78 KB)
Edwin, Gust, Victor, Eric Westberg. All four brothers left Sweden as young men to work in America.
- Elise (Ruebesam) Hahn (107 KB)
Taken before her marriage to Charles Hahn in 1894.
- Lew Wilkinson - Mule Creek, New Mexico - 1920's (131 KB)
Lew's parents, Al and Mollie ran a cattle ranch near Mule Creek, New Mexico. The Wilkinson ranch is still depicted on topographic maps of the area.
- Conrad Hicks - ROTC Summer Camp (230 KB)
Taken July 11, 1962 at Fort Lewis, Washington. Conrad is sighting the 57mm recoiless rifle.
- Arthur Hahn & Family - Late 1930's (103 KB)
Annie (Walsh) & Arthur Hahn with children Doris, Lois, and Bob Hahn.
- The Johnson Kids - 1915 or 1916 (133 KB)
Russell, Helen, Clarence, Frances, Clifford. Family farm between Wayne and Carroll, Nebraska.
- The Johnson Family & Friends - Abt. 1915 (168 KB)
Probably taken either on Johnson farm or nearby - Wayne County, Nebraska.
- Charles Hahn Farm (145 KB)
Charles & Elise Hahn's farm just east of Dresden, Cavalier Co., North Dakota. (Date Unk.)
- Victor & Selma (Vennerberg) Johnson (78 KB)
Date unknown. Probably taken in Wayne Co., Nebraska. No relation to Nels Johnson.
- Charles & Elise Hahn (142 KB)
Passport photo taken for trip to Germany, Winter 1926-1927.
- Nels & Hilma (Vennerberg) Johnson - Abt. 1900 (80 KB)
I believe this is their wedding photo.
- Hahn Children - Goofing Around (179 KB)
Mae Kartes, Amanda, Christina and Arthur Hahn.
(Amanda is wearing her mother's false teeth!)
- Johnson Family Farm (85 KB)
Near Wayne & Carroll, Nebraska
- Bata's and Walsh's - Early 1920's (164 KB)
Joe Bata, Alice (Walsh) Bata, James Walsh, Christina Bata.
- Carl & Christina (Andersdotter) Carlson (72 KB)
Date Unknown. Carl's true last name was Andersson, but at some time during the immigration process, the family took the name of Carlson. Once in America, they changed the family name permanently to Vennerberg.
- Isaac Hicks Jr. Family (270 KB)
L to R Back: Clark Oscar, Rose Edith, Emma Belle, Francis Marion Hicks. Front: Mary Emeline, Thomas Jefferson, Julia Ann (Farlow) Hicks (wife of Isaac), Alonzo Beecher Hicks.
- Jennie Vennerberg (59 KB)
- Abraham Hicks - Civil War Soldier, Union Army (133 KB)
Abraham Hicks was a Corporal in the Union Army - Company A, 39th Regiment (8th Cavalry), Indiana. He was killed during the Battle of Stone's River near Murfreesboro, Tennessee between December 31, 1862 and January 3, 1863.
- Tie Hacks in Wyoming - Westberg Brothers (195 KB)
Edwin is 3rd from left, Gust is 3rd from right (both back row), Victor is middle front, knealing. Location could be the Wind, Laramie or North Platte River (or a tributary). Probably early 1930's.
- Children of Emma Belle Hicks and Henry W. Allen (200 KB)
Clockwise from Top: Leona May Allen, Lloyd Samuel Allen, Alice Olive Allen, Fern Ethel Allen.
- Cora May (Hughes) Hicks (152 KB)
- Alice (Hicks) and Josiah B. McKee (184 KB)
Alice and Josiah raised Abraham Hicks' two daughters, Mary and Malinda, after he was killed in the Civil War. Their mother, Susannah (Farlow) Hicks died prior to Abraham enlisting. Josiah also served in the Civil War for the Union Army.
- Wilkinson Family - March 5, 1906 (206 KB)
Left to Right, Back: Clay, Mae, Ina Holt, Jessie, Lew. Front: Don, Augusta (Warlow) (Wilkinson) Holt, Allie.
- Warlow Family - Pre 1905 (89 KB)
Left to Right: Delbert, LeBaron, Sarah (Curtis), Bond, Augusta, Julia.