- Walter Percy Strong (11 KB)
As an older man
- Anneke Jans Bogardus (7 KB)
Anneke, wife of 1) Roeloff Jansen 2) Everardus Bogardus. Immigrated from Holland aboard De Eendracht May 1630. Settled in New Amsterdam (now New York City, Manhattan Island)
- Charles DeLucena Meigs (2 KB)
- Unknown Strong Couple (56 KB)
Possibly John Palmer Strong and Emmeline.
- Everardus Bogardus (12 KB)
2nd husband to Anneke Jans
- Return Jonathan Meigs (7 KB)
- Family of William Wolcott Hubbell (138 KB)
William Wolcott Hubbell & Sarah Frances Austin and family.
- De Eendracht "The Unity" (24 KB)
Anneke and her husband and two daughters sailed aboard this vessel to New Amsterdam (Manhattan Island, NY) from March to May, 1630
- Return Jonathan Meigs Jr. (18 KB)
Son of Return Jonathan Meigs
- Nellie Grant Hubbell (73 KB)
Daughter of William Wolcott Hubbell & Sarah Frances Austin, wife of Walter Percy Strong.
- Anneke & Roeloff Jansen's farm (52 KB)
View to the south, overlooking Ft. Orange and the settlement of the surrounding area, circa 1630
- John Meigs (7 KB)
- Giorgio "Concetto" Gintili (23 KB)
Father of Giuseppe Gintili. He was a stone mason and sculptor in Modica, Sicily. Husband of Carolina Rosa.
- Peter Stuyvesant, Governor of Manhattan (8 KB)
Anneke's daughter, Sarah (married to Wm Hans Kierstede) was an interpreter between the Dutch colonists on the behalf of Peter Stuyvesant and the Indian tribes of the surrounding area (Algonquin and Iroquois speaking tribes, like the Mohicans and the Mohawks)
- Carolina Rosa (56 KB)
Wife of Giorgio "Concetto" Gintili, Mother of Giuseppe.
- Eliza Jane Hedenberg Strong (24 KB)
Wife of James William Strong, sister to Frances Hedenberg
- Giuseppe Gintili "Joseph Gentile" (35 KB)
Husband of Ida Gunzinger, son of Giorgio "Concetto" Gintili & Carolina Rosa
- Frances Hedenberg (26 KB)
Second wife to James William Strong, sister to Eliza Jane Hedenberg Strong
- Ida Gunzinger Gintili (70 KB)
Wife of Giuseppe Gintili.
- John Palmer Strong (20 KB)
Son of Eliza Jane Hedenberg Strong and James William Strong
- Sarah Kierstede (18 KB)
Sarah Roeloffs Kierstede translating for Chief Orotam, which gave rise to her family being awarded a parcel of land (2260 acres) now called Rhinebeck in Upstate New York. The historic site of Rhinebeck still exists, with 436 original dwellings.
- Walter Percy Strong (57 KB)
Son of Eliza Jane Hedenberg & James William Strong, brother of John Palmer Strong
- Family Pic 1999 (2 KB)