- James Wilson Sanderson (20 KB)
This is my father.
- Robert Wayne "Bob" Phillips (23 KB)
He is a son of Waldo and Delephine Phillips
- Helen Pauline "Phillips" Sanderson (26 KB)
This picture is of my mother when she was young.
- Waldo Jackson Phillips (36 KB)
This is my grandfather on my mom's side
- Ressie Burrows and Nellie Jane "Rampley" Burrows (33 KB)
This is a picture of my Greatgrandparents on my mothers' side through their daughter Delephine, and her daughter Helen.
- James Sanderson and Doc Moore (27 KB)
- Waldo Philips and Walt Sammons (41 KB)
This is my grandfather and his friend on a bicycle.
- Mabel (Johnny) "Smith" Sanderson (Graves) (61 KB)
This is my grandmother on my fathers side of the family.
- Emmett Ray and James Sanderson (27 KB)
Picture of them in the Army.
- Nellie, Ressie and Delephine Burrows (46 KB)
This is my grandmother with her parents
- James, George, Terry, Jack, and Lloyd (47 KB)
This is a picture of my grandfather ( Terry Jackson Sanderson) with his four sons. They are in order from left to right.
- James Wilson Sanderson (12 KB)
My dad when he was young
- Nelle Jane "Rampley" Burrows (19 KB)
This is my greatgrandmother Nellie as a young girl.
- Walter and Irene "Sanderson" Kuntz (32 KB)
This a picture of my dad's only sister, and her husband
- George and James Sanderson (49 KB)
Dad and George celebrating their birthdays. They were twins.
- Terry Jackson Sanderson and Unknown Lady (37 KB)
This is my grandfather Sanderson
- Linda, Shannon, Trevor, Helen and Delephine (35 KB)
This is a five generation picture of my daughter Shannon with her son, and me, mom and grandma.
- Ron, Tom Carol, Dave and Linda (36 KB)
This picture was taken when we were younger, Children of James and Helen Sanderson
- Lloyd and James Sanderson (32 KB)
This is a picture of my dad James with his brother Lloyd
- L. Nora Sammons, R. Delephine Phillips (38 KB)
This is a picture of my grandmother with a friend Nora who was a life long companion of my grandmothers nephew Russell "Doc" Moore.
- Sanderson Family Picnic (62 KB)
- Lloyd Sanderson (37 KB)
My uncle Lloyd in his Navy unilform
- Helen, Kelli, Tatiana, Linda and Delephine (50 KB)
This is a five generation picture of My daughter Kelli, with Tatiana (her daughter), Me, Mom, and grandma.
- George Sanderson and Irene Kuntz (32 KB)
This is a picture of my uncle George Sanderson and his sister Irene "Sanderson" Kuntz
- James Sanderson and Irene "Sanderson" Kuntz (38 KB)
Brother and Sister
- Helen, Melissa and Delephine (34 KB)
This is a picture of Helen Sanderson, her grandaughter Melissa Kerr and her mother Delephine Phillips
- Linda Finton and Delephine Phillips (29 KB)
This picture is of me and grandma
- Delephine Phillips and Bob Phillips (37 KB)
grandmother and grandson
- Thomas James Sanderson (32 KB)
Son of Helen and James Sanderson, in his Navy uniform
- Grandma with her kids (37 KB)
Left to Right---Rose Hopson, Norma Doyle, Delephine Phillips, Helen Sanderson, and Russell "Jake" Phillips.
- Tom and Chris Sanderson (38 KB)
Tom with his son Chris.
- Waldo and Delephine Phillips (10 KB)
My grandma and grandpa when they were young.
- Thomas Jackson Sanderson and Wife Ola (19 KB)
This is of my uncle Jack and his wife Ola "McMillan" Sanderson
- Delephine Phillips with her kids. (24 KB)
Front---Jake and Rose, Back--Helen, Delephine, and Norma
- James Wilson Sanderson (21 KB)
Dad in his uniform
- Delephine "Burrows" Phillips and Waldo Phillips (35 KB)
- James Sanderson (27 KB)
- James Irwin Burrows Baby Picture (35 KB)
James was son of Nellie and Ressie and brother to Delephine
- Fred Dohlman, Jim Sanderson, and Unknown (39 KB)
This is a picture of the man who raised my dad. His name was Fred Dohlman and his wife's name was Lucy.
- Robert Phillips and Louise "Land" Phillips (26 KB)
This a picture of Robert Phillips, son of Waldo and Delephine and his wife Louise "Land" Phillips
- Jim and Helen Sanderson (14 KB)
- Louise and Bob Phillips (42 KB)
- James Wilson Sanderson (35 KB)
This picture was taken of him in Hawaii.
- James Sanderson and Robert Phillips (10 KB)
- Emmett Ray and James Sanderson (26 KB)
Emmett was one of my dad's best friends. He served in the army with him. He actually saved Emmett's life there.