- To locate an individual quickly, type F on your
keyboard. This will display a list of all individuals in the tree.
- To view a particular individual's ancestors and descendants, right-click
that individual's box and choose Make Primary Individual. This places
the individual's box it in the center of the family tree, with the
individual's ancestors to the right of the box and descendants to
- To see more information about a particular person, click their box
and type D on your keyboard.
- To move up and down and left and right through the tree, use the
- To return to the center of the tree, press the Home
key on your keyboard.
- To zoom in and out of the tree, use the + and -
keys on your keyboard.
- For additional help, please read the detailed