- Charles (Carl) Ludwig Adolph (Grüschow) Gruschow (3 KB)
Taken abt. 1915, B'klyn, NY, Sol. Young Studios.
Charles was born 1846 in Moltzow-Rambow, Mecklenburg-Schwerin (Germany). Immigrated with family in 1854 to Chicago, Illinois. Died in B'klyn, NY in 1917.
- Kenneth Gerard Gruschow (10 KB)
Timberwolves - 104th Army Infantry Div., 413th Reg., 2nd Battalion, HQ Company, 1944
- Ruth May Lake Gruschow - Abt. 1942 (10 KB)
Parents: Albert Elmore Lake & Ruth June Force Lake. She had two brothers, William & Albert and a sister, Dorothy Lake
- Charles R. Gruschow, Jr. & Teresa Johnson Gruschow (6 KB)
Plum Beach, NY Abt. Jul 1920
- Al Lake, Wm. Tilden Lake, Jr., & Josephine Lake (14 KB)
Probably taken aft. mother's death in Sep. 1910.
- The Gruschow Girls - Jul 1920 (12 KB)
Dorothy, Gladys, Muriel and Mom (Agnes nee Hayden) in back. Taken at bungalow, Plum Beach, B'klyn, NY.
- Robert Albert Gruschow, Sr. (5 KB)
Plum Beach, B'klyn, NY abt. 1920
- Peter Force-ca 1865 (2 KB)
Printer & one time Mayor of Washington, DC. Taken by Mathew B. Brady-negative at the Library of Congress.
- Dorothy & Brother Bob (Robert Albert Jr.) Gruschow (19 KB)
In front of their home at 123-10th St., B'klyn, NY Abt. 1922
- Peter Force, Printer & Mayor of Washington DC (24 KB)
From the Margaret Force Stead Papers by Mary Garrett, decendant of Peter Force.
- Richard M. H. Tienken - June 1912 (6 KB)
New York City Policeman, 32 years.
- Rev. Manning Force (12 KB)
- Aunt Dorothy Lake Beeker & Ken Gruschow (20 KB)
Abt. 1945, B'klyn, NY
- Willliam David Lake (15 KB)
New York City Fireman - Rescue 2. Died Sep 11, 2001, World Trade Center, NYC.
- Rambow Church (32 KB)
Photo sent to me by Johannes Grüschow, Reinbek, Germany in Mar. 1998. Built Jun 11, 1648. The tower was built later. There exists ruins of an older church of which I have photos.
- Village church in Rambow, Mecklenburg, Germany (30 KB)
Sent to me by Johannes Grüschow, Reinbek, Germany in Mar. 1998. Pfarrhaus von Rambow.
- Rev. Manning Force - Obituary (15 KB)
Periodical printed in May, 1862 by the Methodist Episcopal Church in Cincinnati, OH in "The Ladies Repository", p.318.
- Arthur R. (Seyberlich) Seyferlich (9 KB)
Chief-Chicago Fire Dept. Abt. 1921
- Charles Friedrich Ferdinand Seyberlich/Seyferlich (9 KB)
Chief-Chicago Fire Dept. Abt. 1910
- Christensen stone-Buttner plot. (31 KB)
Greenwood Cemetery, B'klyn, NY
- R.M. Hooley & James O'Neill - 1875 SanFrancisco (41 KB)
James O'Neill the actor was the father of Eugene O'Neill the playwright.
Photo taken by Bradley & Rulofson - SanFrancisco, CA, 1875.
Hooley's Theater, Chicago, Il, went on tour in 1875.
- Meta Marie Christensen Salisbury (6 KB)
She was an Opera Singer.
- Hooley's Theatre-Chicago (55 KB)
Hooley's on lower left side of Randolph St.
- Meta Marie Christensen Grusenick (6 KB)
Taken Aug 1950.
- Hooley's Theater-149 Randolph St. (55 KB)
Theater sign & box office on lower left side.
- 20th Army Air Force Patch (3 KB)
Worn by the crew of the Enola Gay. Co-pilot, Robert Alvin Lewis
- Robert Henry Gruschow (34 KB)
(Gruschow - McCabe Coal Co., Chicago, IL)
Chicago, IL. Printed in the "Black Diamond" coal trade magazine, Chicago, IL on Mar. 10, 1923 as an Obit.
- Patsy, Gladys & daughter. (37 KB)
Patsy & Gladys DelGuidice with their daughter (Dorothy?).
10th St. btwn. 2nd & 3rd Aves., B'klyn.
- Harry August Gruschow (7 KB)
Chicago, Illinois Abt. 1930
- Anton & Victoria Bachus Wagner (27 KB)
- Christian Johann August Gruschow (23 KB)
Chicago, Illinois Abt. 1915
- Robert Alvin Lewis, Co-pilot of the Enola Gay 1945 (68 KB)
Maternal great-grandparents, William & Caroline Gruschow Voss.
- Richard H.M.Tienken (6 KB)
NYC Policeman. 26th precint on lapel, which is now arount 110th St., west side of Manhattan. Precint nos. were changed several times over the year. Shield 7435
- Finn, Howard & Geraldine Hayden 1942 (204 KB)
Prospect Park, Brooklyn, NY.
- Mary Kastendieck Gruschow c.1874 (96 KB)
My great-grandmother and wife of Charles (Carl) Gruschow.
- Rambow Church (48 KB)
Church in the village of Rambow, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany. No longer a working church.
- Village of Rambow, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern (49 KB)
Rambow is located north of Muritz Lake in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany
- Friedrich Grüschow tombstone (88 KB)
Buried in the Rambow church yard, Mecklenburg, Germany. Tombstone no longer there.
- Hugo Friedrich Gruschow (73 KB)
Photo taken abt. 1915
Hugo marr. Caroline Kurtz and they moved from Chicago, IL to Detroit, Michigan about 1899.
- Charles (Carl) Ludwig Adolph (Grüschow) Gruschow (53 KB)
Taken in B'klyn, NY, Sol. Young Studios, w/ grand-children, Dorothy & Robert Albert Gruschow, Jr. Abt. 1915
- Clifford T. Gruschow & Lorraine Debertott Gruschow (29 KB)
In front of the subway EL and Playground on 10th St. & 3rd Ave, B'klyn, NY.
- Rambow Church, Rambow, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern (97 KB)
This is the church in the village of Rambow in old Mecklenburg-Schwerin (Germany)
- Henriette "Hattie" Gruschow Mulcahy & Clan (175 KB)
Hattie Gruschow Mulcahy & her brother Henry Gruschow with their families. Taken abt. Jun 1928, B'klyn, NY
- Rambow, Moltzow Area Map (59 KB)
Located in the Müritz District of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, N.W. Germany.
- Herbert Charles Gruschow (30 KB)
Photo taken abt. 1954. His parents were William Carl Gruschow and Lena Hellen Muenzenberger Gruschow.
Herb was married to Stella Tomaszewski.
He had a brother, William Friedrich Gruschow, and a sister, Marguerite Minnie Ellen Gruschow, who married Ernest G. Schreyer.
- Charles (Carl) Ludwig Adolph Gruschow c. 1874 (22 KB)
Probably taken on or about wedding on 13 Dec 1874 at Zion Evangelical German Lutheran Church, 125-131 Henry St., Brooklyn, NY...still functioning at same location as of 2013.
- Henriette (Grüschow) Gruschow - Tombstone 1866 (76 KB)
Tombstone located in Buttner plot (next to Gruschow/Boldt plot) in Greenwood Cemetery, Brooklyn, New York, USA.
- Henry Arthur Gruschow (40 KB)
Photo taken abt. 1955, B'klyn, NY.
His parents were Charles & Mary Kastendieck Gruschow.
He was married to Margaret Riley.
He owned a plumbing business in Manhattan with his brother Robert Albert Gruschow.
- William & Mae Fitzsimmons Gruschow (36 KB)
Photo taken abt. 1915, Brooklyn, NY.
William's parents were Charles & Mary Kastendieck Gruschow.
- Charles, Dorothy & Robert Gruschow, Jr. (26 KB)
Grandpa & grandkids Abt. 1915
- Jerome "Jerry" Kuebler (34 KB)
1838-1886 Civil War: Pvt., Schambeck's Independent Cavalry, Company C, 16 Regiment, Illinois Cavalry Volunteers.
- Louise Losehand Kuebler (5 KB)
Parents: Joachim Losehand & Minnie Burr of Mecklenburg, Germany
- Richard Martin Hooley - 1865 (12 KB)
Hooley's Opera Houses. Photographer: Chas. D. Fredricks, NYC., NY.
- Rambow Church Interior (81 KB)
Interior view of Church c. 1990.
- Herbert & Stella Gruschow Tombstone (46 KB)
Gruschow family plot at Wunders Cemetery (First St. Pauls German Lutheran Church), Chicago, Illinois.
- Ruth June FORCE LAKE - Abt. 1917 (12 KB)
Her parents were Washington & Sarah Hooley Force
- Rosina Teresa Creamer Hooley (40 KB)
Wife of R.M. Hooley. 1838-1912
- Wm., Herb & Margaret Gruschow 1901 (11 KB)
Chicago, IL Photo given to me by Carol Vonesh
- Al Lake, July 2, 1946 (4 KB)
Taken outside Callahan's Bar & Grill, B'klyn, where he was bartending.
- Robert A. Gruschow, Sr. (9 KB)
Plum Beach, B'klyn, New York Jul 1920
- Josephine & Ken -1945 (24 KB)
Mrs. Josephine Lake Acker & grand-nephew Kenneth J. Gruschow, B'klyn, NY
- William Friedrich Gruschow (5 KB)
With grandchild Bonnie Homola. December 1955
- Richard Matthew Henry Tienken (20 KB)
Studio; Robert G. Lowry. 779 B'way, NYC Abt. Aug 1885
- Agnes Hayden Gruschow - Jul 1920 (11 KB)
Taken at bungalow, Plum Beach, B'klyn, NY.
- ? & Dick Tienken (71 KB)
- Dorothy E. Tienken (43 KB)
- William Tilden Lake, Jr. (36 KB)
Taken abt. 1923, B'klyn, NY
- Don & Agnes "Jean" Layden Lake (52 KB)
Abt. 1951-B'klyn, NY
- Ulrichshusen Manor 1840 (25 KB)
Mecklenburg-Schwerin, Germany. Still in use today!