Gudmundsen Family Home Page
Updated October 29, 2012
Special Thanks go out to the following individuals, without thier help this page could not exist:
Sandra Lee Paddleford, her research, documentation and the love of her family are invaluable. She was a wonderful lady and we all miss her greatly.
Mary (Gudmundsen) Fox, her stories and pictures of the Curtis Bergin Gudmundsen family are what got us interested in this project.
Marilyn (Miller) Wood, her willingness to share information and pictures have really helped to fill in missing details and we look forward to sharing more in the coming months.
Linda (Paddleford) Gudmundsen, her fantastic memory and information from Denmark have really helped to pull things together.
Harold D Gudmundsen
Edit Your Page
(viewing trees requires 4.0 or later)
- Arthur Robert Paddleford (25 KB)
Taken in 1943
- Harold David Gudmundsen and Family (Fall 2000) (54 KB)
Front Row, Left to Right: Harold Donovan, Walter William, Gloria Aurora, Grace Lee. Back Row: Cheryl Levettra, Harold David, Drew Ryan.
- Grandpa Walt (28 KB)
William Walter Paddleford.
- Donald and William Walter Paddleford (34 KB)
Taken at Cedar Rapids Nebraska, July 8 1917
- Snapshot (349 KB)
Laura (Gudmundsen) and her husband George Stilson, Aunt Abbie, Curtis and Hazel Gudmundsen
- Wave Hortence and Sandra Lee (24 KB)
Aunt Sandy and her Grandma Mikkelson
- Dorothy (Mikkelson) and her two daughters (47 KB)
This photo was taken in 1943. The baby is my mother Linda Rae and the little girl is my aunt Sandra Lee.
- William E Paddleford (161 KB)
Taken while he was living in Elmwood Nebraska
- Franklin Leroy Paddleford (22 KB)
My uncle Frank
- Hazel Barr Gudmundsen (10 KB)
I sure miss her!!
- Christina Gudmundsen (97 KB)
Second Wife of Hjalmar
- James Franklin Paddleford (103 KB)
He was a captain in WWI
- Gudmundsen Coat of Arms (52 KB)
Kindly in Manner - Strongly in Deed
- Graduating Class of 1919 (388 KB)
Ord High School
- Jennie and Thelma Paddleford (133 KB)
This is one of my favorite photos.
- Hjalmar Gudmundsen (67 KB)
Hjalmar in his later years.
- Elmer Gudmundsen (190 KB)
Uncle Pete in his college days
- Jerusha (Lane) Paddleford (23 KB)
This photo also contains her middle daughter Eliza Lenora (Paddleford)Royer
- Curtis Bergen Gudmundsen (88 KB)
Check out the Bow Tie!!
- Gladys and Harriet Gudmundsen (191 KB)
Two of Hjalmar's Daughters
- Myra Bell Mikkelson (25 KB)
VERY cute picture
- Kindly in Manner and Strongly in Deed (20 KB)
Original Coat of Arms in Fredricks Castle in Copenhagen Denmark
- Gudmundsen Protrait (417 KB)
Left to Right Harriet, Christine, Elmer (Pete), Hjalmar, Gladys.
- Grandpa Walt as a baby (104 KB)
Myrtle (White) Paddleford son Walt. Taken at hotel run by Paddlefords in Cedar Rapids, Neb. May Cartel (behind desk) 1919
- James Franklin Paddleford (25 KB)
Dr.James Franklin Paddleford and his wife Olga Hanson Paddleford Wedding Photo
- Harvey Barr (16 KB)
- Arthur Robert Paddleford (26 KB)
Note the classic Paddleford nose.
- Laura Gudmundsen (10 KB)
Another of Hjalmar's Daughters