Come One, Come All!
FAMILY REUNION / OPEN HOUSE!
Saturday, September 12, 2009 1pm – 8pm
Delhi Park, Shelter #3, Delhi Township, Cincinnati, Ohio
RAIN OR SHINE!
HERE ARE OUR GOALS:
1. Taking a break from texting, surfing and emailing to engage in an activity that NEVER goes out of style- catching up and hanging out with family!
2. Obtaining more complete info on the Family Tree!
We took all of the Joseph and Amelia Heringer Family Tree data that we had collected over the years from many of YOU! Much of this remains incorrect, incomplete and certainly NOT up-to-date… BUT we entered it into Family Tree Maker software program anyway… and POSTED IT TO OUR OWN WEBSITE!
Please take some time to look at this tree and let us know via email what needs to be added/deleted… and be sure to include the words HERINGER TREE in the subject line of your email so that we do not think you are junk mail!
Also, the beauty of this website is, if you cannot attend the Reunion, you can be a part of it by helping us complete and correct the Tree info!
****DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT WHERE JOSEPH AND AMELIA HERINGER WERE FROM?...WHY, WHEN AND HOW THEY CAME TO THE USA? Even if you think the info you have is insignificant, it is better than no info!****
• Your own food and drinks … if you would like to bring a dessert or side dish to share, please do so in a disposable container you are OK with NOT getting back… the park is located right off of the local “Pike”, Delhi Avenue, which includes fast food chains and grocery stores!
• Your own “family info” including dates, counties and states of birth, marriage (<-location if you have… like churches, etc), death, causes of death, misc illnesses, etc … if you care to share! Also, do you know anything about Joseph and Amelia? :) Please be prepared to share!
• Your “favorite family story” to SHARE, if you dare… and they will be shared!
• Your favorite “family photos” to share… and your camera, if you desire
• Your own lawn chairs, sun screen, corn hole, Frisbees, bathing suits, skate boards, gloves, bats, rollerblades and balls of your choosing! The park has the following to enjoy, all within walking distance: skateboard park, playgrounds, water spray toddler place, football and baseball fields,
basketball courts, paved walking loops, floral gardens and a concession stand!
• Your “contact info” including email, cell, home phone, physical addresses, etc!
If you would like directions to the park, find following 2 "better known" locations that border the park north and south that are probably recognizable to mapping sites and GPS devices:
• McDonald's **5010 Delhi Ave**Cincinnati, OH 45238 Map (513) 922-9407
• Delhi Library **5095 Foley Rd**Cincinnati, OH 45238 Map (513)369-6019
LOOK FOR THE BALLOONS AND SIGNS! SEE YOU THERE!
Your Fellow Heringers,
Judy (Heringer) Marsala
(daughter of Charles <--- son of Charles and Mary)
cell, text ok 513-407-0009 ** home 513-451-0009
Peggy (Holman) Heringer
(wife of Charles <--- son of Charles and Mary)
cell, no text 478-5066 ** home 513-922-9197
Hello Fellow Heringers!
We thought we would take the information that was given to us from various sources and create a tree for all to see!
THANK YOU to the late Bernadina FIPP HERINGER for her information, as well as all of you who attended the Heringer Family Reunion held in Northern KY on 6/22/1997!
WE ARE JUST BEGINNERS... and are taking this first step of creating a webpage that was available to us on the Family Tree software!
We are still in need of information... do you know when Joseph and Amelia came to the USA? Do you know where they were from in Germany? Please share any information you have and we will share what we have! EMAIL US!
LONG LIVE THE HERINGERS!
We have only included