The Family of Earl and Margaret HohmanUpdated September 3, 2008
| This is the family tree of Jeff and Nace Hohman but it is prepared for their children.
Taylor, Lauren and Madison are exceptional grandchildren and we are pleased to present this family tree to them. It represents about half of their heritage and gene pool. They will have to seek elsewhere for the other half.
So, Taylor, Lauren, Madison! Here is your family. This is what you must overcome. We hope you enjoy this and to any others who may visit this site, Welcome! If you find errors or know of additional information, we will welcome it.
I hope you enjoy the 2 InterneTrees. They contain all of the family information available to me but not all of it will display at any one time. The tree under "My Family History" is more complete and can be maximized.
The rule is that you will see ALL of the descendants of the primary individual but only the ancestors in the direct line. It does not allow me to specify the DEFAULT primary individual. However, YOU can make ANYONE the primary individual and then see the tree of that individual. This will give you ALL of the descendants and all of the DIRECT ancestors but NO SIBLINGS of ancestors of the primary individual. Confused? Here are the tricks to navigating around it to find what you want -
1) RIGHT click on an individual and "make him/her primary". This will show his DIRECT ancestors and all descendants but NOT his siblings. To see his siblings, RIGHT click on one of his parents and make that one primary.
2) To move directly to an individual, type an "F" on the tree anywhere and select from the list the name of the person you want to be primary. Remember that wives are listed under their maiden names.
3) To see the details about an individual, click on his box and type a D on the keyboard.
4) To Zoom In, type a +, to Zoom out, type a -.
5) To return to the previous Primary individual within a tree, click "Go" and "Back".
This HELP is summarized for you if you select the InterneTree under the "Family Tree Maker Reports and Trees" section.
I think you will find the Book interesting and useful. Please check it out.
Edit Your Page
The content shown on this page has been submitted by a Genealogy.com customer, and is not subject to verification by Genealogy.com. Neither Genealogy.com nor its affiliates are responsible for the accuracy of any information contained on this page. The opinions expressed on this page are the author's alone and not the opinions of Genealogy.com.
|© 2009 Ancestry.com|