- Aussie grandson's talent photo (164 KB)
Jesse Willesee. Picture taken Spring 2006 Darlinghurst NSW Australia
- Naomi (Bea) Football Queen CVHS - 1954 (65 KB)
Picture taken at Cedar Vale, Kansas in the Fall, 1954 and put in yearbook.
- Aussie grandaughter's talent photo (150 KB)
Sarah Willisee. Picture taken Spring 2006 Darlinghurst, NSW Australia
- Naomi (Bea) Portrait - 1990 (48 KB)
The last professional portrait she has had taken.
- Friend Paul Nikulla and his wife Loretta - 1950's (56 KB)
Paul's family story (very interesting link below)
- Our daughter Kathy with her son John (55 KB)
Taken at home in Shelton, WA June, 2011
- Picture on our 45th Wedding Anniversary (98 KB)
This picture was taken at the Red Lion, Jantzen Beach, Oregon on Saturday, October 20, 200l. We were married on Saturday, October 20, 1956.
- At the office in 1970 (195 KB)
This photo was taken at The Boeing Company in Renton, Washington when I was Administrative Assistant to Jack Lally, the Manufacturing Manager for production of 707/727/737 Airplanes. Altogether I worked at Boeing for 36 1/2 years retiring in 1988. My last assignment from 1974 to 1988 was Personnel Manager at Boeing's Portland, Oregon factory.
- Cousin Orpha Emerine (Carlson) Family (183 KB)
5oth Wedding Anniversary, 2001 and Family Reunion, August, 2006
- Our son James - 1979 & 2001. (136 KB)
The picture on the left was taken when James was 12 years old. The one on the right was taken in April, 200l when he was 33 years old. The airplane is the same one.
- Floyd Howell family reunion. 1972 (95 KB)
Picture taken at Cowley County Lake approx. 8 miles west of Cedar Vale, KS.
- Son-in-law Terry Willesee siblings - 1986 (408 KB)
An article in Australia Woman's Day.
- Howell cousins at family reunion. 1972 (113 KB)
Howell cousins at Floyd Howell family reunion at Cowley County Lake, KS.
- Jacob Boyd family - 1906 (116 KB)
This photo is from my mother's records. Her grandfather Jacob Boyd with his family taken in 1906 in Pueblo, Colorado. Jacob was to live until 1949 but his son-in-law, my grandfather,Henry McConnell, died 6 years after the picture was taken.
- Grandson Jesse on kiosk advertisement (48 KB)
This advertisement appeared in all of the Australian bus and train stops in June 2007.
- Shade tree overhaul (156 KB)
Picture of me working on my 1937 Chevrolet in 1952 before I joined the Navy. I spent most of my spare time doing this kind of thing. At the time I had just went to work for Boeing and was living in Wichita, Kansas. This picture was taken at my folks house in Cedar Vale, Kansas on a weekend.
- Aussie grandson's birth announcement (169 KB)
Sydney World Article - 1984
- Daughter Melissa's engagement announcement (206 KB)
Australia's TV Week article
- With my wife Bea in 1968 (106 KB)
Picture taken when the family lived in Federal Way, Wa.
- Daughter Julie's Art at Boeing (294 KB)
First article in The Boeing News receiving an award in 1980 before she was married and the one on the right organizing the competition in 1987.
- With my mother in 1955 (73 KB)
This picture was taken in Wichita, Kansas shortly after my discharge from the Navy. I was still wearing my Navy peacoat.
- Nephew Mike Howell 01- 2001 (77 KB)
Mike at works as an X-Ray Technician at Eisenhour Hospital in Rancho Mirage, CA. He has had some famous patients. Before Bob Hope died Mike X-rayed him twice.
- Joyland - Wichita, Kansas - 1952 (275 KB)
This picture is of me driving, my brother Bill standing with my sister Dianne and my mother, Nina. My father was stationed on Guam, M.I. at the time.
- Family as of 07-07-07 (186 KB)
Picture taken at Shenanigan's Restaurant in Tacoma WA to commemorate our 50th wedding anniversary which was actually on l0-20-2006.
- Boeing Performance Award Banquet 1975 (134 KB)
Photo taken at the Canlis Restaurant on Lake Union in Seattle at Steak & Lobster dinner.
- Brother Bills Retirement Portrait (146 KB)
Portrait in 2005
- My uncle George Carlson's family in 1931 (72 KB)
George holding his daughter, Orpha and standing by my aunt Opal and their son George.
- Our family in January, 1971 (131 KB)
Picture was taken when we lived in the Camelot subdivision at Federal Way, Washington
- Our son James & his sisters 1-28-69 (98 KB)
James with Julie, Melissa and Tammy when he was 1 year and 5 months old.
- Brush, Colorado - April, 1938 (36 KB)
My sister Darla, brother Bill, and myself when we lived in Brush for a few months before moving to Steamboat Springs where my sister Patricia Ann (Dianne) was born in August.
- Easter, 2012 (60 KB)
Picture taken at home before leaving for church service.
- 2007 Vancouver, WA mayoral award (226 KB)
Award by Mayor Royce Pollard on behalf of the Vancouver "Council for the Homeless"
- With my wife Bea in 1975 (52 KB)
Portrait taken in Portland, Oregon
- Sister-in-law Barbara Huey and son Mike Howell (141 KB)
Picture taken May, 2012 at Pismo Beach California while on vacation with Stan Conley on the left in the picture.
- Daughter Kathy's wedding (98 KB)
Marriage to Marc Gerchak Sept. 27, 1997
- Our Grandson Jesse (727 KB)
Made June 2002 "Girlfriend" magazine in Australia.
- With our son James at the Space Needle Restaurant (188 KB)
Picture taken in Seattle on Tuesday, July 10, 2012
- Son-in-law Terry Willesee's professional biography (222 KB)
Sky News Australia Presenter
- Our son James and his son Jason (119 KB)
Same pedal car 32 years later.
- Family with Betty Davis at Space Needle Restaurant (132 KB)
Picture July 10, 2012 Seattle. Left to Right - Mark Gabriel Dan Zwickl (out of sight).July Zwickl,Betty,Bea Howell,Bob Howell,Kathy and Marc Gerchak.
- Armani Party (52 KB)
Melissa and her mother at an Armani fragrance introduction party in Sydney, Australia picture in the Sydney Telegraph on March 26, 1989. The other picture in 1958 at a park in Wichita, KS.
- 2 of our son--in-laws and daughter Julie. (151 KB)
Tammy's husband Mark Gabriel, Dan & Julie Zwickl at the Seattle Space Needle Restaurant July 10, 2012.
- Bea and her parents. (54 KB)
This picture was taken at the home of Jim and Geneva Grunden in Peru, Kansas on June 20, 1990.
- Jacob Boyd family 1923 (169 KB)
Picture taken at home in Pueblo, Colorado
- R.A. Howells 50th Wedding Anniversary (60 KB)
Photo taken at Cedarvale, Kansas in 1952.
- Copy of the Original Record (115 KB)
This document,left by Christena Howell(Decker, dates from the 1920's and made it possible for me to trace my family back to Adam & Eve.
- Timeline 1 (145 KB)
This document is a pictoral record of the reigns of my 46th to my 41st great-grandfathers as Kings of Wessex. 519 A.D. thru 643 A.D.
- Naomi (Bea) at her 50th High School Reunion. (231 KB)
In green blouse at Cedar Vale, Kansas in June,2005.
- Timeline 2 (138 KB)
This document pictoralizes the reigns of Cenwal my 40th great-grandfather, King of Wessex 643-672 and Egbert, 35th who combined the Saxon Heptarchy into the England era 780 - 839 A.D.
- My Portrait - 1936 (68 KB)
My mother sent this picture from Pueblo, Colorado to my grandmother & grandfather Howell who lived in Cedar Vale, Kansas in 1936.
- Naomi (Bea) at Lake of the Ozarks 1955 (228 KB)
Bea, 2nd from left front row, at "Senior Sneak" Cedar Vale High School.
- Timeline 3 (54 KB)
The timeline depicting my 35th great-grandfather's reign in England thru my 34th, Ethelwulf 839-857 A.D. and finally my 33rd, "Alfred the Great" 871-901 A.D.
- Our daughter Melissa's wedding (68 KB)
Marriage to Terry Willesee in Perth, Western Australia July 16, 1983.
- Nephew Mike Howell's grandfather. (60 KB)
Picture taken in the 1940's of Peter Schmidt, the father of Barbara Schmidt (Howell), Mike's mother. Peter was killed accidentally flying into Davis Peak in an airplane while prospecting for Uranium East of Seattle. A link with directions to the area appears at the bottom of this webpage.
- Timeline 4 (103 KB)
This depicts the reign of my 30th great-grandfather "Gorm The Old", King of Denmark 880-940 A.D. and his son Harald "Bluetooth", my 29th from 940 A.D. to 940-985
- Easter 2012 (60 KB)
Bea and I at home before attending church services.
- Timeline 5 (85 KB)
This document depicts the reign of my 29th great-grandfather, Harald I "Bluetooth" King of Demark from 940-985 A.D. and my 28th, Svend I from 986-1014 A.D.
- Our daughter Tammy's wedding. (48 KB)
Marriage to Mark Gabriel in Renton, Washington August 11, 1989.
- Dan in the Spruce Goose (197 KB)
Picture taken on 8-18-08 at the Air Museum in McMinnville, OR with my cousin Dan Howell in the pilots seat where Howard Hughes flew in 1948 on the historic flight.
- My brother Bill in 1977 (49 KB)
Picture taken at Yuma, Arizona when Bill was stationed there with the U.S. Border Patrol at the time.
- Timeline 6 (231 KB)
My 26th great-grandfather, King of Denmark, Svend II, 1047-1074 A.D., Erik I, my 25th, from 1095-1103 A.D., "Valdemar The Great" my 23rd from 1157-1182 and also Vladimer II, Grand Duke of Russia, my 26th, from 1113-1125 A.D.
- Ground Zero-Pre 9-ll. (65 KB)
Our daughter Melissa Willesee and our son James with me in the early 1990's when Terry Willesee hosted Fox television's "Current Affair" after Maurine O'Boyle left the program, and they were living in Rye, NY.
- Our daughter Melissa's home in Avalon, Australia (530 KB)
Completed in October, 2008. Sydney Telagraph article.
- Grandaughter's Capital One commercial (135 KB)
Sarah "Kit" Willesee as Joan 'd/arc in a bank commercial airing January, 2013.
- Timeline 7 (269 KB)
This timeline depicts the reign's of my 23rd and 22nd great-grandfathers, "Valdemar The Great", and "Valdemar The Victorious", of Denmark.
- Our daughter Kathy's college graduation. (49 KB)
Kathy Howell graduated from the University of Washington June 13,1992.
- My brother Bill's Supervisor Promotion - 1973 (89 KB)
Border Patrol Academy, Port Isabelle, Texas
- Boeing - Wichita Personnel Office - 1958 (241 KB)
Employee Names and birth and death dates.
- Military service. (18 KB)
This photo, of myself and my brother Bill, was taken at San Diego, California in October, 1954 when I was stationed, as a hospitalman, at the Naval Air Station in Fallon, Nevada and Bill was a sea-going Marine stationed aboard the Aircraft Carrier USS Princeton.
- My sister Darla Mortensen (Howell) (179 KB)
Pictures taken in the early 70's.
- Ron & Orpha Emerine family - 1960 (404 KB)
Children left to right: Susan, Corinna, and Christine.
- Our daughter Melissa's family - 1987 (168 KB)
Picture from the Australian Woman's Day magazine promoting her husband Terry's TV Program - TWT (Terry Willesee Tonight.)
- Howell family reunion - 2011 (155 KB)
Picture taken at Big Bear Lake, California, July, 2011.
- Summer 1955 in Wichita (97 KB)
This picture was taken in July at my folks apartment. Left to right, friend Newt Richardson, my sister Dianne and me.
- Brother Bill's performance award presentation 1970 (85 KB)
One of the many awards Bill received during his long career with the Patrol. Picture taken at Indio, CA
- With L.D.S. friends in the Navy 1954 (97 KB)
While stationed at USNAAS Fallon, Nevada
- USS Oberon AKA 14 (414 KB)
I was aboard this ship during the Barex-50 resupply expedition to Point Barrow, Alaska during the summer of 1950.
- My mother Nina just before her death in 1967 (97 KB)
This picture, taken by my father when they lived in Newton, Ks. Mom with my brother Bill's and sister Dianne's families.
- Our children with their cousins in 1962 (136 KB)
My brother Bill's boys, Mike, Doug & Mark. My sister Darla's Sanda & Steven. My sister Dianne's Kenny, David & Dawn. Our girls Melissa, Julie & Tammy. The picture was taken in Haysville, KS at our parents house.
- The Legend of Lady Godiva (412 KB)
My 29th great-grandmother Lady Godiva (Godgifu.) The wife of Leofric III, earl of Mercia 975-1057 A.D.
- Cousin Orpha & Ron Emerine's 58th Wedding Anniv. (72 KB)
Picture taken at Bertolinis,King of Prussia, PA June 06, 2009
- Boyd picture (148 KB)
This photo of my great-grandfather and great-grandmother on my mother's side was taken 1926 in Pueblo, Colorado.
- My mother and her family in 1915 (72 KB)
My mother Nina was 5 years old. Her brother Harold was 11, twin sisters Orpha and Opal were 10, Sister Bonnie was 8 and May was 35. May's husband Kumer had died two years before and May never remarried.
- Violet McConnell's Summer 2009 visit (72 KB)
Violet with son-in-law Mark Gabriel and my wife and I at daughter Tammy's place on Lake McDonald at Renton, Washington.
- Sister Dianne's family with our father, Floyd. (69 KB)
This photo was taken in 1991 shortly after Floyd moved to Lawrence Kansas to live by my sister. He passed away in May, 1994.
- 2000 Forest Grove Concours d'Elegance Report (252 KB)
This is the report on my 1941 V-12 Lincoln Continental Coupe, showed for the first time after a complete restoration, at Forest Grove, Oregon in July, 2000. It was judged 97.5 points out of a possible 100.
- Great grandbaby Logan (208 KB)
Logan held by his mother Brienne with his Aunt Amber Zwickl left and Mindy Green right.
- U.S. Navy Great Lakes - 1953 (61 KB)
This picture of myself on the left and a buddy on the shore of Lake Michigan with my 1937 Ford 4 door convertible.
- Forest Grove Plaque - 41 Lincoln Continental (205 KB)
A picture of the Concours d'Elegance award.
- Bob & Bea Howell family July 04, 2010 (104 KB)
Picture was taken at Tammy & Mark Gabriel's home. Left to right, Kathy, James, Melissa, Tammy, Bea, Bob, Julie.
- My sister Dianne in 1952 (48 KB)
Patricia Ann (Dianne) with our grandpa and grandma Howell in Cedar Vale, Kansas.
- Information on the Hanover Region of Germany (328 KB)
This is the area where my Decker family emigrated from in the early 1600's.
- My 60th High School Reunion (177 KB)
Photo taken at "Pete's Italian Restaurant" in Krebs, Oklahoma on Saturday evening June 12, 2010.
- Floyd Howell family - 1944 (30 KB)
Picture was taken at the grandparents Cream Station in Cedar Vale Kansas on one of the many trips from McAlester, Oklahoma. Sister Darla was not in the picture.
- Miss Cedar Vale High - 1952 (114 KB)
My wife Naomi (Bea) yearbook picture.
- With my girls in 1960 (174 KB)
At home in Spokane, Washington.
- Grandson Jesse & his father. (141 KB)
Sydney Sunday Telegraph Article, July 06,2003
- Wife & friends at my 50th H.S. Reunion - 2000 (72 KB)
Bea, Betty Davis, wife of my friend Joe and my longtime friend Jim Ewton at the Fin & Feather - Lake McAlester at McAlester, Oklahoma.
- Our 54th Wedding Anniversary. (133 KB)
Picture taken at Salty's on the Columbia River in Portland, Oregon October 20, 2010
- The Winfield Scott Howel children - 1935 (77 KB)
This picture taken in Iola, Kansas is the only one taken of all the family 5 years after Winfield Scott Howel died.
- Cousin Joyce Elgin (Carlson) family reunion (87 KB)
Picture taken in Lacey Washington, Aug, 03, 2003
- USS Harlan R. Dickson (240 KB)
I went on a Naval Reserve cruise on this distroyer to Tampico, Mexico between my Junior & Senior years of high school.