- Levi Norman Bangle, 7th child (20 KB)
Married Adoline Celestia Ellis and had a family.
- Joseph & MaryAnn (Sucese) Bangle (16 KB)
Eldest son of Louis and Angelique and patriarch of our line.
- JAMES FREDERICK BANGLE, 8th child (26 KB)
Married Emily Palmer, father of Rexford Esmond, great grandfather of Brenda Hubbard
- Joseph Bangle Jr. (27 KB)
Joseph died in Civil War. See "Joseph's Gravestone"
- Louisa Effie Bangle Friend, 10th child. (21 KB)
Married John Thorndike Friend and had a family. There is no pic available for 9th child, Julia Bangle.
- Joseph's Gravestone (119 KB)
War records note misspelling of surname. Joseph was taken prisoner at the Battle of Laurel Hill and confined in Danville Prison, Virginia where he died of starvation and is buried in Danville National Cemetery, Virginia.
- Ulilah N Bangle Boorman (20 KB)
Married Samuel Windfield Boorman and had a family
- Lewis Bangle (22 KB)
Lewis also died as a result of wounds incurred in Civil War. See pic "Lewis' Gravestone"
- Marcus Louis Bangle, 12th and last child (26 KB)
Married Minnie Isabelle Lathrop, had a family.
- Lewis Bangle's Gravestone (62 KB)
Lewis died in 1864 and is buried in Alexandria National Cemetery, Virginia
- Palmer Family (47 KB)
John Palmer with wife Jane Willson, their children and spouses. NOTE: 3 Bangle's married 3 of the Palmer children.
- Elick was 3rd eldest child. (19 KB)
He fought in the Civil War but came home, married Sarah Margaret Wassman and had a family.
- Clarence Bangle military gravestone (1923-1944) (79 KB)
Died in WWII and is buried in Cassino War Cemetery, Cassino, Italy
- Mary Eve Bangle Folsom (23 KB)
Mary Eve was 4th child of Joseph and MaryAnn(Sucese) Bangle.
- Rexford & Mary Bangles surviving offspring (132 KB)
of 10 children born to Rex & Mary Bangle, 5 remain living today: Joyce(in green), Leo(in black)Vivian(in red/white), Clifford(missing from photo), and Ethelwyn(inblue). All but Clifford are pictured here with their spouses. Taken at Leo's 60th Wedding Anniversary
- Sophia S. Bangle Hutchinson (22 KB)
Sophia is 5th child of Joseph and MaryAnn (Sucese) Bangle. Her wedding dress is displayed in the Lubbock, Texas museum.
- Myself and most of my cousins (220 KB)
There are 16 females in my generation and 12 males. Pictured here are all but 2 girls and 7 boys.
- John William Bangle (27 KB)
6th child of Joseph & MaryAnn, married Amelia Diegnau & had a family.