Ohio Ashland History (Loudonville, Ohio library) Pg. 19. In 1885 the first newspaper (in Perrysville, Ohio) "The Remembrancer", edited by Rev. Yale, was printed. This was a 4 page paper. After publishint it for 2 years, he sold it to P. J. Russell and son. The name was changed to "The Enterprise" and it was issued weekly. Again it changed hands. C. C. geary purchased it and continued through 1910 when he promoted the celebration of the 100th anniversary of the founding of the town.
Children of Peter John Russell and Mary Briggle are: