- Joe Donahue (Uncle Joe) (21 KB)
1st photo was taken in Inschach, Germany in 1952.
2n photo was taken in Wilkes-Barre, 1961, at Elaine Donahue's graduation.
- Obituary:Helen Teresa Chamberlain Perillo (cousin) (114 KB)
Helen Teresa was the daughter of Helen Donahue and Cameron Chamberlain.
- Elaine (Kline)Lacher-1947 (13 KB)
Elaine, daughter of Katharine(Lynch)Williams and Fred E Kline. Taken at age 4, Norristown, PA
- Obituary:Kimble Chamberlain (cousin) (106 KB)
Kimble was the son of Cameron Chamberlain and Helen Donahue.
- Elaine and four generations on Mom's side (12 KB)
Pictured: Katharine(Lynch),Elaine(holding Brenda),Etta Sawyers Lynch(holding Walter) Taken in 1965, in Mont Clare, PA
- Patsy Donahue (Aunt Patsy) (90 KB)
- Katharine-four generations (19 KB)
Pictured are Elaine Lacher,Katharine(Lynch)Williams,Eric Keen, and Brenda(Raczkowski)Keen
- Steve, Jim, and Mary Keller (71 KB)
Graduation pictures. Children of Mary Donahue and Earl Keller
- Ruth(Lynch)Davis, Mom's sister (18 KB)
Picture was taken in 1934.
- Stuart & Rita MacNeal (Aunt Rita and Uncle Mac) (58 KB)
Taken in 1960. Rita was the former Rita Donahue.
- My daughter Brenda's Wedding (41 KB)
Pictured are Katharine Lynch Williams, Helen Hashagen,Brenda and Paul Keen, and Elizabeth Warke Raczkowski. June 23, 1984, St Pauls' Lutheran Church, Mountaintop, PA.
- Ruth(Lynch)Davis-1992 (9 KB)
Aunt Ruth was 76 when this photo was taken in 1992. Ruth resides in Audubon, PA
- Wedding photo of Patsy Donahue & Thomas Hungartner (34 KB)
2nd photo:Thomas, Michael and Patsy Hungartner
- Walt Raczkowski Sr and friends (48 KB)
Pictured are Walter Raczkowski with his grandchildren Colleen,Brenda,and Walter Raczkowski, and his son Gary(holding toy gun). Taken in Ashley, PA
- Marian,Nola & Fred Kline (14 KB)
Fred E Kline is the biological father of Elaine Lacher. Taken in Nola's home in Bloomsburg,PA
- My "dad" Thomas Leo Donahue (25 KB)
I have no idea how old he is? Or if this is him for sure, but my mother told me it was him. Anyone know for sure?
- Twins Fred & Frank Kline-1906 (32 KB)
Pictured is my father Fred Kline with his twin brother Frank.
- Willetta(Lynch)Brownback, Mom's sister (13 KB)
"Aunt Willie" is the daughter of William DeWitt Lynch and Etta Sawyers. She resides in Royersford, PA
- Tom McConlogue,Kellers',Donahues',Eickes (157 KB)
Tom McConlogue,Earl & Mary Keller,Joe & Mary Donahue, Paul & Teresa Eicke. Mary Keller, Joe Donahue, and Teresa Eicke are sibblings.
- Kline Sibblings (22 KB)
Pictured in front are twins Fred and Frank Kline
In back:Nola Kline Lurowist, Lois Gordner Kline, and Marion Kline. Another brother Donald, was deceased. Taken in Town PArk, Bloomsburg, PA
- Elaine & John Lachers' Wedding Day (15 KB)
Pictured:Walter,Brenda,Elaine,John,Kim and Colleen.Picture was taken July 18, 1998,Mountaintop, PA>
- Grandma Donahue (45 KB)
Wife of John A Donahue, and mother of Alberta,Helen,Thomas,John,Joseph,Mildred,Teresa,Mary,Rita, and Patricia Donahue. John A. Donahue's obituary lists his wife as Genevieve, but I have always heard her referred to as Teresa. Date of picture or age unknown.
- Mary Warke,Katharine Williams,Betty Warke,Kim Hash (48 KB)
Mary Warke Poperowitz,Katharine Williams, Betty Warke Raczkowski, and Kimberly Hashagen 1976-77. Mountaintop, PA
- John & Elaine Lacher-June 98' (12 KB)
Picture was taken for Elaine & John's announcment of their engagement and upcoming marriage.
- Letter from Fred Kline-1966 (208 KB)
My parents divorced in 1949, and until recently when I found this letter among my mothers' things I thought my father had no interest in seeing me. Paragraph two tells a different story in this letter written to his brother Marion.
- Graduation Pictures-Colleen, Walter, Brenda (20 KB)
Pictured:Colleen Raczkowski Martin (1985),Walter Raczkowski (1982),Brenda Raczkowski Keen (1981) All are graduates of Crestwood High School, in Mountaintop, PA
- Mary Warke Poperowitz and family-1988 (183 KB)
Back:James,Frank,Al,Mary Warke Poperowitz,Patsy,and Debbie
- My Mom's sisters,Nancy,Virginia, and Ruth Lynch (19 KB)
Picture was taken in the home of Virginia-1988-89.
- Mom's sisters,Wiletta,Katharine and Virginia (20 KB)
Picture was taken in 1993 or 1994 at the home of Katharine in Mountaintop, PA. Willie and Virginia visited her every year to celebrate her birthday.
Thank you girls, she really looked forward to your visit.
- Burns Family-1988(cousin Ruthann) (13 KB)
Pictured in front are Bob Burns, Ruthann Burns,Mary Burns Back:Jennifer,Lisa and Becky.
Ruthann is the grand-daughter of Etta Sawyers and William Lynch
- Aunt Mary and Uncle Earl Keller-1999 (21 KB)
picture was taken on one of their last vacations together.
- Barbara and Bob Brownback (1955) (6 KB)
Barbara and Bob are the children of Willetta Lynch Brownback.
- Aunt Mary Keller-Feb 2001 (12 KB)
Aunt Mary wanted to make a final trip to Atlantic City. She got her wish thanks to a loving family and a very accommodating casino.
- Elaine Lacher and Tom Donahue (1950) (7 KB)
Tom was my Step-father in name only. He and his family always treated her as though she were his own. Taken in Wilkes-Barre, PA
- Elaine-1961 (21 KB)
- Bill Lynch (29 KB)
William DeWitt Lynch is in the second row,far right.
- Elaine with Brenda and Walter-Sept 1967 (37 KB)
This picture was taken 4 months after their father passed away, and 1 month before Colleen was born.
- Etta Sawyers,Frank Lynch,Bill Lynch (15 KB)
Etta Lynch holding Willetta(age 1)Frank with Alice(?)on cow,Katharine (age 3)in front, and Bill Lynch. circa 1923
- Kim's Family taken 10/2001 (58 KB)
Joe,Kim,Nikolas and Tyler Zasada
- Ruth Lynch Davis-3 generations(Mom's sister) (19 KB)
Pictured is Ruth with her daughter Ruthann Burns and her great grand-son Alex Robert Loughin. Taken at Alexs' Christening, Dec 1999
- My biological father, Fred Emerson Kline (20 KB)
Picture was taken in the early 1940's.
- Nikolas (16 mo) and Tyler (4 yrs) October,2001 (56 KB)
These are Kim and Joe's two boys.
- Becky & Jennifer Burns' Engagement Announcements (24 KB)
Pictured are Becky Burns and Robert Loughin-11/94,
Jennifer Burns and Robert Diehl 1971. The girls are the great grand-daughters of Etta Sawyers and Bill Lynch
- My Mom,Katharine Lynch (1920) (15 KB)
Daughter of Etta Sawyers and William DeWitt Lynch.
- Keen Family-Thanksgiving 2001 (10 KB)
Sarah, Brenda, Paul and Eric
- James & Matthew Kasopsky-1999 (22 KB)
The boys are the grand-children of Marilou Davis and the late James Kasopsky(1943-1998), and the grandchildren of Ruth Lynch Davis.
- Katharine,Betty and Helen (19 KB)
Katharine,(mother of Elaine),Elizabeth Warke Raczkowski(mother of Walter III), and Helen Hashagen,(paternal grandmother of Kim (Elaine's youngest daughter)Picture was taken in 1983, at Brenda Raczkowski's Bridal Shower.
- Walt's family-Thanksgiving 2001 (10 KB)
Alicia and Christopher in front;Walt,Kat and Adam in back.
- Jim Wagner-1999 (10 KB)
Son of Jeanette Davis and Jim Wagner, grandson of Ruth Lynch Davis. Age 15
- Ruth and Katharine Lynch (19 KB)
Taken in Audubon,1934.
- Colleen's family-Thanksgiving 2001 (9 KB)
Chuck, Nathan and Colleen
- Jennifer Burns' Wedding Day (15 KB)
Pictured on Jennnys' day are parents Bob and Ruthann Burns, Becky, Mary, ,bride Jenny, and Lisa
- Jessica Lynn & Michael Steven Tucker Jr (18 KB)
Children of Lisa Burns, grandchildren of Ruthann,great-grandchildren of Ruth Lynch Davis.1999
- Ruthann and Bob Burns-1999 (31 KB)
Picture taken as the couple celebrated their 34th wedding anniversary. May 22, 1999
- The Davis Girls-1995 (16 KB)
Pictured in front Ruthann Burns,Jeanette Wagner.
In back are Uncles Dave and Tom Burns, Marilou Kasopski, Uncle John Burns, Faye Giacobbe and Bob Burns. The sisters are the children of Ruth Lynch Davis. They were gathered to celebrate the wedding of Ruthann's daughter Becky on Oct 14,1995
- My children-Thanksgiving 2001 (10 KB)
Kim,Brenda, Colleen and Walter
- Darlene (Raczkowski)Space family (10 KB)
Jodi, Bob (holding Brianna),Rob,Dar,and Danielle
- Ruthann, Katharine, and Marilou (19 KB)
Pictured with "Aunt Katie" are Ruthann and Marilou Davis, the two oldest daughters of Ruth Lynch Davis
- Walt III's family (214 KB)
Walt,Kat, alicia, adam and Chris
- Clara Mosier Warke, Walter & Brenda Raczkowski (16 KB)
Clara is Walter's maternal grandmother.
Picture was taken in 1964, in Wilkes-Barre, PA.
- Wiletta Lynch Brownback, Mom's sister (7 KB)
Pictures were taken in 1937 and 1939.
- From Russia with love (64 KB)
We were blessed with a new addition to our family on the 14th of October, 2003 when Matthew Mikail Martin joined our family. Colleen and Chuck Martin are the proud parents.
- Walter & Elizabeth Warke Raczkowski (40 KB)
Pictured are Walter Raczkowski III and his grandmother Elizabeth Warke Raczkowski
- Fred Kline, my biological father and I (26 KB)
Picture was taken in Columbia County, PA around 1945-46.
- Katharine Elaine Martin (28 KB)
Katharine is the daughter of Colleen K. Raczkowski and Charles B. Martin. She was born December 6, 2004.
- John Lacher and sister Helen Bergamo (20 KB)
Helen is the only sibling of John. She resides in Senaca Falls, NY With her husband Bob.
- Matthew Thomas Raczkowski (11 KB)
Matthew is the son of Walter C. Raczkowski and Catherine Duke. He was born January, 2005.
- Becky Burns' wedding day (17 KB)
Pictured are Becky's sisters, Lisa,Jennifer, and Mary, friend Christen, and Becky. 10-14-1995
Becky is the granddaughter of Ruth Lynch Davis.
- Robert Raczkowski Family (36 KB)
Pictured in front,Jessica
In back is Jennifer,wife Mary, and Robert Raczkowski. Robert is the 2nd son of Walter and Elizabeth Warke Raczkowski. They currently live in W Ashley, PA
- The Donahues' (21 KB)
Pictured:Mary Donahue(wife of Joe),Alberta Donahue Kassel,Patsy Donahue Hungartner, and Katharine Lynch Donahue. Back row:Teresa Donahue Eicke,Joe Donahue, Mildred Donahue McConlogue,and Mary Donahue Keller. Alberta, Patsy,Teresa,Joe,Milldred, and Mary Keller are all sibblings of my step-father Tom Donahue. They are and always will be my family.
- Nikolas Zasada & Matthew Martin, Christmas04' (25 KB)
Nikolas is the son of Kimberly Hashagen and Joseph Zasada. His cousin Matthew is the adopted son of Colleen and Charles Martin. Matthew was adoped with love from an orphanage in Russia. He has an older brother Nathan, age 6, and a sister Katharine, 2 months old.
- Alex Robert Loughin (13 KB)
Great-grandson of Ruth Lynch Davis, grandson of Ruthann Burns, and son of Becky Burns Loughin.
10 mo's old 11-1999
- My daughter, Kim Hashagen Zasada-1990 (35 KB)
Kim is the daughter of Elaine Lacher and Carl Hashagen.
- Granddaughter Madison Raczkowski (45 KB)
Madison is the youngest daughter of my son Walter and his wife Katherine Duke.
- Charlie and Maria Diehl (15 KB)
Great-grandchildren of Ruth Lynch Davis, children of Jennifer Davis Diehl-Dec 1999
- My daughter Kim's Wedding-1995 (20 KB)
Pictured: Carl Hashagen, Joe Zasada, Kim Hashagen Zasada, and Elaine
- Grandson Matthew Raczkowsk (166 KB)
Matt is the youngest son of Walt & Kat Raczkowski.
- Mel Sawyers (9 KB)
Mel is a brother to my grandmother, Etta Sawyers Lynch.
- Elaine Donahue Lacher (75 KB)
Taken at Dar & Bob Spaces' July 09'
- My former in-laws, Clinton and Helen Hashagen (13 KB)
Pictured are Clinton O. Hashagen and his wife, the former Helen Yuscavage. They are the grandparents of Kimberly Hashagen Zasada, the daughter of Carl Hashagen and Elaine Kline Lacher.
- Nola,Marion, and Lois Kline (21 KB)
Nola Lurowist, Marion Kline, and Lois Gordner are sibblings of my father.
- Thomas, Katharine, & Elaine Donahue (8 KB)
Picture was taken in Ashley, Pa, sitting around the spinet piano.
- My Mom Katharine Lynch Williams (10 KB)
My beloved Mother, taken in early 1990's
- Elaine and father,Tom Donahue (7 KB)
Picture was taken on Regent St, Wilkes-Barre, PA in 1950
- Katharine and Tom Donahue (8 KB)
Taken in Ashley, PA
- Tom McConlogue, Tom & Joe Donahue (157 KB)
- John A Donahue (61 KB)
Pictured are John A Donahue, his son's Joseph and Thomas, and son-in-law Stuart MacNeal.
- Gary Raczkowski Family (28 KB)
Pictured: Gary, Gary Jr and Kim Raczkowski. They reside in W Ashley, PA
- My grand-daughter Sarah Keen (20 KB)
This is my favorite picture. Sarah unexpectedly stayed overnight. Since she had no pajamas, we put Carl's(Hashagen)insulated underwear on her. Sarah is the daughter of Paul and Brenda Raczkowski Keen.
- My parents, Katharine Lynch and Fred Kline (21 KB)
Katharine(1920-1994)& Fred are the parents of Elaine Lacher, and the maternal grandparents of Brenda, Walter, Colleen and Kim Raczkowski, and Kim Hashagen Zasada. This picture was taken aroung 1943.
- Mom-Mom Lynch (5 KB)
Picture Of Etta Lynch was taken in 1976.
- My children Brenda,Walter and Colleen Raczkowski (41 KB)
Picture was taken in Oct, 1985 in Columbia County, PA
- Timothy Warke (6 KB)
Tim was the main contributer to my information on the Warke Family. He was born in Allentown, PA in 1945, and currently lives in Elmhurst, NY.
- My mother's dad, William DeWitt Lynch (15 KB)
"Bill Lynch (1884-1950)Is the father of Katharine Williams and grandfather of Elaine Lacher. He was "Pop-Pop Lynch" to all of the grandchildren.
- Henry Warke with sons James and William John (25 KB)
Henry Warke(1870-1940) stands behind his sons James(1900-1991)and William John(1891-1973). Henry and James are the grandfather and father of Elizabeth Warke Raczkowski.
- Obituary of John A Donahue (300 KB)
- Katharine and Tom Donahue (24 KB)
Thomas (1917-1959)was the 2nd husband of Katharine (1920-1994)and Tom (1917-1959)the man I knew as Dad most of my life.
- James Warke & sisters (45 KB)
Pictured is James Warke(1900-1991) with his sisters Mary Warke Berryman(1902-1966)and Sarah Warke Bisset(1905-1982). James is the grandfather of my late husband Walter C Raczkowski Jr.(1944-1967)
- Joe & Mary Donahue (75 KB)
Picture was taken in 1990. Joe is the youngest brother of Thomas Donahue.
- Mom and last husband, Roger Williams (21 KB)
Roger was Katharines 3rd husband. He died from injuries he suffered in an autobile accident. They had only been married 4 months.
- Elaine Donahue Lacher-1961 (18 KB)
This was the picture taken to announce my engagement to Jerry Klukosky. Taken in 1961.
- Mildred "Mill" & Thomas McConlogue (177 KB)
Mildred is the former Mildred Donahue.
- My son ,Walter Raczkowski III-1982 (22 KB)
Taken at Paris Island, SC-Graduation from USMC
- Earl & Mary (Donahue) Keller (60 KB)
1st photo:Earl Keller, late 50's
2nd photo:Mary and Earl, 1995
- My daughter Colleen Raczkowski Martin-USAF (86 KB)
This article appeared in the TaleSpinner, a USAF publication,San Antonio, TX-Dec 13, 1991
- Eicke Family (77 KB)
First picture:In front, Paul Jr and Millie, in back Teresa (Donahue) and Paul Eicke. Taken June 1961, Elaine Donahue's graduation.
2nd pic: Teresa and Paul Eicke Sr-May 1995
- My Wedding Vows-Walt Jr & Elaine-1962 (44 KB)
Pictured: Al Poperowitz,Walt Raczkowski Jr, Elaine Donahue,Rev Gordon,Patsy Poperowitz,Carol Cartright. September 1, 1962, Ashley Methodist Church.
- Eicke's, Chamberlain's, Patsy (Donahue) Hungartner (88 KB)
Pictured are Paul Eicke Sr, Teresa (Donahue)Eicke, Frank Chamberlain (son of Helen), Helen Donahue Chamberlain, and Patsy (Donahue) Hungartner
- Wedding Day-Walt Jr & Elaine (61 KB)
Taken September 1, 1962 in the Courthouse Gardens, Wilkes-Barre, PA.
- Helen Teresa and Carl Parillo (35 KB)
Pictured are Helen Teresa and Carl Parillo.Helen (1936-1960)was the daughter of Helen Donahue and Cameron Chamberlain
- Helen & Cameron Chamberlain & family (64 KB)
!st photo:Helen Donahue Chamberlain (1913-1987)& Cameron Chamberlain (1914-1980)
2nd photo:In front Patrick Chamberlain & Kimble Chamberlain(1948-1981)In back:Helen,Cameron,Mildred and Thomas
- Jim and Karen Keller and Thomas McConlogue (65 KB)
Jim is the son of Mary Donahue and Earl Keller. Picture was taken in May, 1995
- Joe and Mary Donahue (75 KB)
Picture was taken in 1990