I am researching the following persons, their families and ancestors (Sorry for the spotty info):
1. John Matthew Lambert, born 2/20/1881 in Wise County, Texas (Parents were Daniel Lambert and Clementine Moore, both born in Tennessee)
2. Inah Belle Patrick, born 5/27/1883 in San Antonio, Texas (parents were Henry Patrick, b. 1858, and Tennie O'Quinn, b. 1859)
3. John Thomas Putman, b. 2/1/1864 in Calhoun County, Georgia (parents were Thomas Putman, b. 12/9/1813, and Lucinda J. Hurt, b. 5/10/1824)
4. Nellie Esther Magers, b. 8/29/1882 in Arkadelphia, Arkansas (parents were Henry Thomas Magers, b. in Tennessee, and Lou Landcaster, b. in Missouri)
5. Isaac Hasson, b. 1801 in Spartanburg, Fairfield County, South Carolina, married to Matilda Jowers (b. 1820) on 12/9/1841 in Sumter COunty, Alabama (Father was George Hasson, revolutionary war veteran born in Pennsylvania)
6. Hattie Virginia Neel, b. 12/4/1857 in DeWitt County, Texas (parents were Gibeon Neel and _____ Rankin
7. James Buchanan Anderson, b. 1/1/1852 in Lagona Port, Indiana (parents were Turner Lane Anderson and Katherine Kemp (b. Indiana)
8. Margaret Jane Reese, b. 10/25/1857 near Terrell, Texas (parents were Frank Reese and Mary Tudor, married about 1855)
My wife (Kim Reimer Lambert) is also looking for information about the following persons:
1. William Ernest Old of Thomasville, Missouri (d. 1935) 1st wife was Letitia Huddleston Old (her ancestors include Hull and Kellet). William's ancestors include Tinn?n, Bolivar and Bollinger.
I would appreciate any information, and will be happy to share any I have.