- Joseph Cale James (38 KB)
In the garden at Woodland View, Gwehelog.
- George James (18 KB)
My Great Great Grandfather born 1843 in Cwmcarvan, Monmouthshire. (Photo was passed on by George Cale James to his son George Godfrey James and then to his son Robert James)
- John Baynham on School Trip to London (65 KB)
The gentleman in the center is Gerald Nabaro MP. John is the second boy from Mr. Nabaro on the right in the dark jacket.
- Eric and Edna James (33 KB)
Eric James and Winifred Edna Watkins on their wedding day the 18th of August 1945.
- Maggie Eliza Baynham (James) with children (24 KB)
My Grandmother with son Francis John and daughter Margaret Anne.
- George Cale James and his wife (34 KB)
George Cale James (son of George James and Mary Ann Cale), with his first wife Jessie Stewart Murray Mann. Thanks to Graham Cale.
- John Baynham in the army (84 KB)
John is fourth from the left in the second row. The regiment is The King's Shropshire Light Infantry where John did his National Service.
- Eric John James (18 KB)
Eric as a young boy.
- Some of the James family as young children (34 KB)
From the left Owen, Maggie and Ethel with Sheila sitting.
- New House farm in Llansoy, Monmouthshire (59 KB)
Bought by John George Cale in 1901, from the Duke of Beauford, New House was about 200 years old when purchased. The family home of John George Cale and Catherine Evans. Date taken - 1992.
- The Cale family in Wales about 1909 (57 KB)
Back row (l-r) William, Gladys, John, Albert, Trevor. Front row (l-r)Arthur, Nabor, John George, Catherine, Roger, Edith. Thanks to Judy Harper in Canada, granddaughter of Trevor Owen Cale, for the photo.
- Emily Rosina James and children (43 KB)
Edgar's wife Rose with their children Trevor, Sandra and David.
- Yew Tree Cottage, Gwehelog (23 KB)
The home of Joseph Cale James and Eliza where their children were born. (Photo taken in the 1980's)
- The Cross Farm (44 KB)
The Cross farm was the family home of James Thomas Edward Jenkins and Annie Hooper. Birth place of Gertrude Elizabeth Jenkins (wife of Trevor Owen Cale).
- Plaque in memory of John George and Catherine Cale (35 KB)
Located in the church at Llansoy. Thanks to Judy Harper for the photo.
- Edgar James and Rosemary (28 KB)
Edgar with daughter Rosemary taken August 1955.
- Woodland View, Gwehelog (37 KB)
The house built by Joseph Cale James in 1939 just up from Yew Tree Cottage.
- The Headstone of Trevor Owen Cale (33 KB)
Mountain View Cemetery, Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada.
- Trevor Owen Cale (39 KB)
Photo taken about 1914. (Thanks to Graham Cale and Judy Harper)
- Sheila Lewis (nee James) and Dennis (25 KB)
Sheila and baby son Dennis.
- Joseph Cale James (47 KB)
My Great Grandfather. Photo taken by Henry Dunning of Bridge Steet, Usk, Monmouthshire.
- The Headstone of Gertrude Elizabeth Cale (35 KB)
The wife of Trevor Owen Cale buried in Mountain View Cemetery, Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada.
- St Mary's Church, Foy, Herefordshire (34 KB)
The church where many Baynham's were Christened in the 1700s.
- John Arthur Raymond Lewis (27 KB)
Sheila's husband who tragically died at the young age of 46 in 1958.
- Joseph and Eliza James (82 KB)
Taken in the garden of Woodland View, Gwehelog.
- St Tysilio Church, Sellack, Herefordshire (22 KB)
The church where many Baynhams were christened in the 1800s.
- Yew Tree Cottage, Gwehelog (51 KB)
Taken August 1963, the then home of Sheila Lewis and her two children. Coaches used to stop outside the house for passangers to admire the garden.
- Eliza and Maggie James (102 KB)
Eliza James (nee Pritchard) with daughter Maggie in the garden at Woodland View, Gwehelog.
- John George Cale (44 KB)
Photo taken from John George Cale's funeral booklet. Thanks to Graham and Martin Cale.
- Francis John Baynham (27 KB)
John as a young boy in Kidderminster.
- Eliza James (Pritchard) (74 KB)
Eliza on a bike at Woodland View, Gwehelog.
- The Cale Family between 1910 and 1916 (50 KB)
Back row (l-r)William, John, Albert, Trevor, Edith. Front row (l-r) Gladys, Arthur, Nabor, Emily, John George, Roger. Thanks to Graham Cale and Phyllis Cale of Hereford.
- VE Day party in Kidderminster (52 KB)
The arrow points to Anne and John Baynham. Taken at Milton Hall, Lorne Steet, Kidderminster, Worcestershire.
- Mary Ann James (54 KB)
Mary Ann Cale who married George James in 1868. Photo taken about 1900. Thanks to Graham Cale.