|My family: Fadness, Erickson, Johnson, in Norway and Wisconsin. Bellecourt, Belcourt in Canada, Wisconsin, and Minnesota.
Field, Causier, Causer, Hughes in England and Wisconsin.
PLEASE LOOK AT THE PHOTOS. MAYBE YOU CAN HELP TO IDENTIFY THEM.
- Bertha Johnson and Daisy Field (20 KB)
This is Bertha Johnson, nee Erickson, and Daisy Johnson, nee Field, daughter-in-law.
- Florence and William Balsmider's Store (39 KB)
Preident Lyndon B. Johnson stops in their store.
- **Husbands of Causier Women (124 KB)
The Men that go with the photo labled "Causier Women" Taken in 1926
- Unknown sitting men (36 KB)
Can anyone identify any of these men?
- Andrew C. Johnson Family (44 KB)
Top Row: Andrew Johnson, Chester Johnson. Bottom row:Bertha Erickson Johnson, Marilyn Johnson, Wesley Johnson. Taken at Johnson home in Stoughton, WI
- Marriage record Florence Field (391 KB)
This is the marriage record for Florence Field and William Ballschmider 24 February 1919
- Charles and Catherine Causier Family (18 KB)
Charles and Catherine (Center) From left to right: Manuella Field, Matilda Carr, Charlie Causier, Martha Slater.
- Obituary Scan of Nora Fadness nee Strom (13 KB)
This is a scan of the original newspaper article.
- **Unidentified Man Taken from tin type (10 KB)
He may have been a Field, a Causier, or a Kear.
- Mary Mcshane, John Jr. Mallon, Bridget Kehoe (74 KB)
Left to right: Back row: William Mallon, (John Jr,'s son) and Alice Kehoe Arnold, (Bridget's daughter); Middle row: John Mallon Jr., Mary McShane Mallon, Bridget Mallon Kehoe; Babies: Mildred Mallon(William's daughter) and Genieve Arnold, (Alice's daughter).
- **Man holding Marilyn Johnson (46 KB)
This is someone holding my Mom, Marilyn Johnson. Could it be Charlie Causier?
- George Belcourt and William Blanchard (20 KB)
Willie George Bellecourt and Bill Blanchard, half-brothers, formerly from International Falls, MN
- Enoch and Manwella Field nee Causier (8 KB)
Enoch Field and wife Manuella or Manwella Causier. Photo taken in Milwaukee, WI. They were previously living in Castleford, Yorkshire, England.
- 1884 Erickson Family Stoughton, WI (62 KB)
I have the names for these people, I will add them later
- ***Old British Man (91 KB)
Can any one identify this man??
- Frank Blanchard Family (10 KB)
Frank and Carrie Blanchard
- Field Family Gathering in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (19 KB)
Warren and Madilyn Field, Daisy Johnson, Florence Balsmider, Dorothy Baldwin, Ed Baldwin, Dick Bradley, Wesley Johnson, Dan Bradley, Marilyn Fadness, Bill Balsmider, Ada Bradley, Tom Baldwin, Karine Bradley, ??, ??, Julie Ann Baldwin, Cornelius F. "C.F". or "Neil" Bradley
- Ada and Neil Bradley (30 KB)
Ada and Neil Bradley. She was the daughter of Manwella and Enoch Field.
- Gerald and Marilyn Fadness (82 KB)
Gerald Fadness and wife Marilyn Johnson. Taken while living in Bay View, Milwaukee Co., WI
- Florence Field Balsmider (7 KB)
Florence Agnes Balsmider nee Field, daughter of Enoch and Manwella Field nee Causier
- The Village Coffee House (11 KB)
Owned by Gerald's Mother, Opal Kelpine, nee Fadness.
- 3 of 4 daughters of Enoch and Manwella Field (29 KB)
Ada and Neil Bradley, Florence and Bill Balsmider, Daisy and Wesley Johnson.
- Charlie Causier and Marilyn Johnson Fadness (18 KB)
I THINK this is Charlie Causier
- **Causier men? Could be spelled Causer (59 KB)
This photo was shared with me by a distant cousin in Australia. We had common family in Whitwood Mere, Yorkshire, England in about 1880. We are hoping another Causier can help us identify these men.
- **Unknown British Men (18 KB)
Front of photo has imprint: J.BAXTER-CASTLEFORD.
Back of photo in pencil: Leeds, Bansley, Leicester
- **Can anyone verify Thomas CAUSIER? (2 KB)
This was taken from a tin type and something tells me it might be Thomas Causier
- Adult Children of Manwella and Enoch Field (174 KB)
This is 4 of the adult children of Enoch and Manwella Field nee Causier. L to R: Florence Agnes Balsmider, Ada Bradley, Fred Arthur Field, Daisy Edith Johnson. Taken before 1974.
- homestead (26 KB)
Johnson or Erickson Homestead, I am comparing photos to determine
- Birth Petition Florence Balsmider (164 KB)
Scanned image of petition for birth record establishment
- **Causier Women 1926 (57 KB)
This was taken in the back yard of Manuella and Enoch Field in Milwaukee.
- Birth Petition Florence P. 2 (332 KB)
Second page of the Birth establishment petition
- Marilyn Fadness Obituary (1 KB)
Marilyn Fadness, nee Johnson, Obituary
- Funeral Book: Marilyn Johnson Fadness (2 KB)
Details about the funeral and list of attendees
- Andrew C. Johnson Obituary (1 KB)
From Stoughton Courier Hub, Stoughton, Dane Co., WI
- Robert George Belcourt Obituary (1 KB)
Robert Belcourt of Vancouver, WA. He was my Uncle.
- Gerald Fadness Obituary (1 KB)
Published in Stevens Point, Beaver Dam, and Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Daisy Johnson Obit., Birth, and Notes (1 KB)
Daisy Johnson Nee Field, notes on Birth, complete Obituary, notes on Obituary.
- Notes For Bertha Erickson Johnson (1 KB)
Information concerning Bertha Johnson nee Erickson, of Stoughton, Dane Co., WI
- Wesley O. John Obituary and Birth (1 KB)
Complete Obituary, transcribed Birth information, and notes.
- Funeral Book: Bill Balsmider (2 KB)
Contains funeral arrangements, musical selections, and people who attended the funeral in Milwaukee.
- Funeral Book: Daisy Johnson (1 KB)
Information about her birth, death, parents, burial, musical selection, and attendees