I am researching the following surnames: McMahan in Tennessee and Missouri; Cox in Missouri; Coffelt in Tennessee and Missouri; Beckner in Virginia, Ohio, Indiana, Missouri, and Oklahoma; Price in Tennessee and Missouri; Sims in Virginia, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Missouri; Crow in Tennessee and Missouri; Tener in Tennessee and Missouri; and Powelson in Tennessee and Missouri.
According to my grandfather, Henry Taylor Cox, his grandmother, Matilda Ann Coffelt was a cousin to the Marquis de Lafayette; According to my grandmother, Martha Ann Beckner (Cox), her grandfather, Terry Griffin Price was a cousin to Confederate General Sterling Price.
- Aaron Beckner Farm in Oklahoma Territory in 1895 (37 KB)
Aaron Beckner's home near Edmond, Oklahoma, 1895 showing: Martha Crow, Elias, and Aaron.
- Nancy (Sims) Price on her 100th birthday, 1926 (41 KB)
Nancy, her sister, and 7 surviving children. Front Row: Nancy Price, Elizabeth Sumner; Second Row: Fannie, Alice, Rachel, William, John, Bruce, and Tom.
- James Wiley Cox, Matilda Coffelt & Family abt 1902 (49 KB)
Jim, Margaret, Matilda, Cord, and James
- Terry Griffin Price and Nancy Ann Sims Price (18 KB)
Picture taken on Nancy's birthday, November 27, 1902
- D. W. Beckner Family 1896 (75 KB)
Hosea, Mabel, Ernie, Rachel, George, Martha, and Daniel
- Martha, Elias, and Aaron Beckner about 1876 (16 KB)
- William Crow (34 KB)
Born: September 20, 1795; died: December 30, 1880.
- Martha Carlin Crow (36 KB)
wife of William Crow. born: December 14, 1800; died: May 30, 1877.
- John Phillip Tener and Elizabeth Ann Powelson (21 KB)
John: born: April 4, 1816; died: March 24, 1898; Elizabeth: born: February 18, 1825; died: December 31, 1913; married: November 11, 1848.