- Joe, Grandma, Annabelle and Jules Buday 1926 (33 KB)
Joe Buday with Grandma Buday, Annabelle Maxcey and Jules Buday. Location appears to be the bungalow in Keansburg, N.J. about 1926.
- Holy Name Parade (25 KB)
Joe, Grandpa, Jack, Jules (?), Grandma Buday with daughters Anna and Mary at Holy Name parade in Jersey City, N.J. - Date unknown
- Julius J. Buday May 30, 1887 - December 14, 1971 (17 KB)
Julius J. Buday while in US Marine Corps during World War I. Born May 30,1887 - Died December 14, 1971. He was married to Elizabeth O'Rourke and was the father of three children: Paul Vincent, Jeanne , and Barbara.
- Mary Maddalena with family 1993 (39 KB)
Joe and Beryl, Mary Elizabeth, Joan Buday, Annette and Jimmy Maddalena at granddaughter Shelly's 1993 wedding.
- Michael McMahon (34 KB)
Michael McMahon was the husband of Mary Gregg McMahon and the father of four children: Frank J., Peter, Ann, and Delores
- Annabelle Maxcey and Jules Buday 1926 (31 KB)
Annabelle Maxcey and Jules Buday at Keansburg, N.J. about 1926.
- Mary Gregg McMahon (8 KB)
Mary Gregg McMahon was the wife of Michael McMahon and the mother of four children: Frank J., Peter, Ann, and Delores
- Poppa Walsh (29 KB)
Poppa Walsh in early photo. Date and place unknown
- Jack and Annabelle Buday 1970 (32 KB)
Jack and Annabelle Buday in daughter Joan's apartment in New York City, N.Y. about 1970. unknown.
- Elizabeth Timko Buday 04/10/1869 - 05/09/1940 (2 KB)
Elizabeth Timko Buday was the wife of Joseph Karl Buday and the mother of 11 children two of whom were stillborn
- Nanny Walsh at wedding 1991 (31 KB)
Nanny Walsh at wedding in 1991
- Annabelle Maxcey and Jules Buday (31 KB)
Annabelle Maxcey and Jules Buday at Keansburg, N.J. - Date unknown.
- 1931 Keansburg Bathing Beautys (30 KB)
L-R Mary Buday Maddalena, Annabel Maxcey Buday, Helen C. Buday and Mary Theresa McMahon in Crescent Street bungalow backyard
- Rita Mary Forsyth Walsh 10/07/1915 - 01/14/1994 (23 KB)
Rita Mary Forsyth Walsh was the wife of Patrick Mary Walsh and the mother of eleven children, 27 grndchildren, 54 great grandchildren and 1 great great grandchild as of 2008.
- Betty Ann & Francis McMahon May 31, 1939 (33 KB)
Elizabeth "Betty Ann" and Francis McMahon, the Twins, in First Communion photo taken on May 31, 1939 when they were seven years old.
- Mary Elizabeth's 2003 Annual Family Reunion (32 KB)
Joan Buday, Frank J. McMahon, Mary Elizabeth Nelson, and Jimmy Maddalena at Mary Elizabeth's annual family reunion on March 23, 2003.
- Pat Walsh's NYC Refrigerating Machine License 1934 (162 KB)
Pat Walsh's 1934 license with picture certifying that he was examined and found competent to operate refrigerating machines at the Hotel Wentworth at 59 West 46th Street in the City of New York.
- Joseph M. Buday - 1893 - 1970 (3 KB)
Joe Buday was the second child of Joseph Karl Buday and Elizabeth Timko Buday. He was born in 1893, never married, and died in 1970 at the Buday home at 327 Ege Av in Jersey City, N.J.
- William Walsh 02/23/44 - 08/27/56 (19 KB)
William "Billy" Walsh was born February 23, 1944 and died in an automobile accident on Monday August 27, 1956 on Pleasant Avenue in Weehawkin, N.J..
- Joseph Benedict Maddalena June 18, 1960 (9 KB)
Joseph Benedict Maddalena at June 18, 1960 wedding of Jimmy & Annette Maddalena
- Pat Walsh's Ship Engineer License (124 KB)
This refrigeration engineer's license, granted by the U.S. Dept. of Commerce, certifies Pat as a qualified member of the engine department below the rank of licensed officers, on vessels of 100 tons gross and upwards.
- Helen C. Buday 05/03/1901 - 11/20/ 1974 (5 KB)
Helen C. Buday was the sixth child of eleven Buday children. Born in Reading Pa. in 1901 she never married and lived most of her life at the Buday home at 327 Ege Av in Jersey City, N.J.
- Patrick "Paddy" Walsh 05/01/42 - 09/13/73 (17 KB)
Patrick "Paddy" Walsh was born on May 1, 1942 in Union City, N.J. and he died on September 13, 1973 in North Bergen N.J.
- Joseph B. Maddalena June 18, 1960 (63 KB)
Joseph Benedict Maddalena with Buday and McMahon relatives at June 18, 1960 wedding of Jimmy & Annette Maddalena
- College Graduate Joseph Patrick Carpenter (17 KB)
Joseph Patrick Carpenter is the son of Robert and Barbara Carpenter and the grandson of Elizabeth Ann Kiel (nee McMahon). He is the first college graduate in his generation in the McMahon/Buday Family Tree.
- McMahon Home on Grant Avenue - 1932 (25 KB)
This is the home at 247 Grant Avenue that the McMahon twins, Elizabeth "Betty Ann" and Francis were born on May 1, 1932
- Michael Joseph Walsh (30 KB)
Michael Joseph Walsh was the husband of Catherine Joynt Walsh and the father of nine children.
- Joseph B. Maddalena June 18, 1960 (55 KB)
Mary Maddalena, Joseph M and Helen C Buday with Joseph Benedict Maddalena June 18, 1960
- 1945 Picture of McMahon Family (24 KB)
Navyman Joseph McMahon flanked by L-R Mary Theresa, Elizabeth "Betty Ann", Francis (Frank J), and Anna E. Buday McMahon in Maddelena yard at Morningside Av home in Keansburg, N.J.
- Anna E Buday McMahon 01/08/1898 - 04/13/1984 (40 KB)
Anna E Buday McMahon was born January 8, 1898 and died on April 13, 1984 at the age of 85. She had four children, 13 granchildren and 19 great grandchildren as of the date of this home page.
- Anna Buday McMahon in 1960 (46 KB)
Anna Buday McMahon in June 18, 1960 picture with son Frank and spouse Pat with daughter Mary Kleine McMahon
- McMahon Side of Family (16 KB)
L-R Rear: Anna E. Buday McMahon and Peter McMahon. L-R Front: ann and Delores McMahon with Mary Theresa McMahon. Location unknown
- Richard C. "Dickie" Walsh 04/25/39 - 10/16/06 (29 KB)
Richard C. "Dickie" Walsh - Son of Patrick and Rita Forsyth Walsh - Born 04/25/39 Died 10/16/06
- Buday & McMahon Kids - 1945 (21 KB)
L-R rear: Jean and Barbara Buday and Elizabeth "Betty Ann" McMahon. L-R Front: Paul V. Buday and Francis (Frank J.) McMahon. Picture taken in 1945 at Ege Avenue Buday/McMahon home.
- Patrick M. Walsh in 1971 (72 KB)
Hometown Chorus Barbershop Singers in "Paramus Scandals of 71"
- Buday & McMahon Girls - April 1, 1945 (20 KB)
L-R rear: Jean Buday, Mary Theresa McMahon Kleine, Elizabeth "Betty Ann" McMahon Kiel, and in front: Barbara Buday in April 1,1945 picture in 327 Ege Av Buday/McMahon home.
- Joseph Benedict Maddalena - 1932 - 2001 (13 KB)
Joseph Benedict Maddalena was the oldest of the three Maddalena children who was born in 1932 and died in 2001.
- Keansburg Homes 2003 (159 KB)
The upper picture is of the McMahon Bungalow on Crescent Ave as it was in 2003. The lower picture is of the Maddalena home on Morningside Ave as it was in 2003.
- Joan Buday in 1955 (30 KB)
Joan Buday in 1955 picture taken at Gimbels in New York City at the request of her Aunt Helen who was proud of her business accomplishments saying she was no longer a "punconch" which is a Hungarian word she used to describe Joan.
- Keansburg Visit 2003 (50 KB)
L-R: Pat McMahon, Annette Maddalena, Jimmy Maddalena, Mary Elizabeth Maddalena and her husband Bob Zagata and Frank J. McMahon at eatery on "boardwalk" in memory lane visit to Keansburg on August 28, 2003.
- Frank J. McMahon 03/14/1894 - 02/28/1939 (2 KB)
Frank J. McMahon was husband of Anna E Buday McMahon and the father of Mary Theresa, Joseph, Elizabeth "Betty Ann", and Frank J. He was born on March 14, 1894 and he died at the age of 44 on February 28, 1939
- McMahon Kids in 1940 (27 KB)
Mary Theresa McMahon at 14 with brother Joseph, 12, and twins Betty Ann and Frank at 8 in 1940.
- Mary Bridget (Unknown) (2 KB)
Mary Bridget (maiden name unknown) Forsyth was the wife of William Henry Forsyth I and the mother of William Henry Forsyth II. She was also the grandmother of Rita Mary Forsyth Walsh.
- Joseph B. Maddalena June 18, 1960 (9 KB)
Joseph Benedict Maddalena at June 18, 1960 wedding of Jimmy & Annette Maddalena
- Frank J. McMahon with Mom and Twin Sister in 1951. (27 KB)
Frank J. McMahon with his mom, Anna E. McMahon, and twin sister, Betty Ann, at Maddalena home in Keansburg, N.J. in 1951.
- Sissy & Kate in 1989 Photo (179 KB)
Sissy & Kate (Walsh McBrinn) in 1989 photo taken at Paul Dougherty's parent's 40th anniversary party at Conffetti's in Old Tappan, NJ.
- Frank J. McMahon with daughter Mary Colleen 1961 (28 KB)
Frank J. McMahon with daughter Mary Colleen at 8 months in the kitchen of Edison N.J. home in 1961
- Cousins Paul V Buday & Frank J. McMahon - 1945 (40 KB)
Cousins Paul Vincent Buday and Francis (Frank J.) McMahon on Easter Sunday April 1, 1945 in backyard of Ege Avenue home of Budays and McMahons looking toward Mallory Avenue.
- Mary Ann Agnes Forsyth 1881 - 10/16/1960 (27 KB)
The wife of William Henry Forsyth II and mother of Rita Mary Forsyth Walsh She was born in 1881 and died on October 16, 1960.
- Ege Avenue in Jersey City around 1900 (340 KB)
A post card photo of a portion of Ege Avenue in Jersey City around the year 1900 from the book "Images of America - Jersey City by Patrick B. Shalhoub in 1995
- Frank J. McMahon and bride Patricia 1959 (32 KB)
Frank J. McMahon and bride Patricia "Sissy" Walsh on honeymoon in Miami, Florida in 1959.
- Benny & Mary Maddalena w Mary Elizabeth 06/05/42 (24 KB)
Benedict Fortunato Jgnazio Luciana and Mary Margaret Buday Maddalena at the Christening of their daughter Mary Elizabeth on June 5, 1942.
- Frank J. & Anna E. McMahon April 4, 1923 (26 KB)
Frank J. and Anna E. McMahon on their wedding day on April 4, 1923
- The Jersey City Public Library (315 KB)
The Jersey City Public Library where Anna E. Buday McMahon worked after the death of her husband Frank J. McMahon in 1938 - From the book "Images of America - Jersey City" by Patrick B. Shalhoub in 1995
- Julius J. Buday 05/30/1896 - 12/14/1971 (29 KB)
Julius J. Buday at First Holy Communion. Date and place unknown.
- Grandpa Buday With Mary Elizabeth - June 5, 1942 (13 KB)
Joseph Karl (Grandpa) Buday with granddaughter Mary Elizabeth Maddalena at her Christening on June 5, 1942.
- Grandma Mary Gregg McMahon circa 1929 (26 KB)
Grandma McMahon with Joseph and Mary Theresa McMahon about 1929. The location is unknown.
- The Jersey City Roosevelt Stadium (565 KB)
A phto of the Jersey City Roosevelt Stadium from the book "Images of America - Jersey City" by Patrick B Shalhoub in 1995. Anna E. Buday McMahon's kids would see opening day of the Jersey City Giants baseball team each year with free tickets from Mayor Frank Hague.
- Julius J. Buday in US Marine Corps (30 KB)
Julius J. Buday in US Marine Corps during First World War but exact date and place unknown.
- Jack & Annabelle Dinner - December 25, 1953 (15 KB)
Dinner at Uncle Jack and Aunt Annabelle Buday's on Christmas Day 1953. L-R rear: Mrs Boyle, Joan Buday, Annabelle,Frank & Elizabeth "Betty Ann" McMahon, Helen & Joe Buday.
- Nanny & Poppa Walsh - Married January 8, 1935 (35 KB)
Nanny and Poppa Walsh were married on January 8, 1935 in St. Patrick's Cathedral. They had eleven children, 27 grandchildren, 54 great grandchildren, and one great great grandchild as of 2008.
- 1952 Photo Post Card from Golf-Juan, France (236 KB)
1952 Photo Post Card from Frank J McMahon, then known as Franny, from Golf-Juan, France to friend Bill Maresca
- Bessie and Jules Buday 1957 (14 KB)
Bessie and Jules Buday with Gene in 1957
- Patricia Walsh McMahon Graduation - June 1950 (8 KB)
Patricia "Sissy" Walsh at her graduation from St. Augustine's Elementary School in Union City, N.J. in June 1950.
- Patricia & Frank J. McMahon -Married Sept 19, 1959 (33 KB)
Patricia in 1992 and Frank J. McMahon in the mid 80's were married on September 19, 1959 in St. Michael's Monastery in Union City, N.J. They had four children and nine grandchildren as of the date of this home page.
- Elizabeth Ann "Betty Ann" McMahon Kiel (98 KB)
2007 Photo of Elizabeth Ann "Betty Ann" McMahon Kiel
- Frank J. McMahon & Big Catch - 1952 (35 KB)
Frank J. McMahon at unknown Keansburg site in summer of 1952 while on liberty from the US Navy.
- Joseph Karl Buday 08/24/1867 - 05/09/1948 (26 KB)
Early picture of Joseph Karl Buday who immigrated from Hungary to the United States about 1890-92. He met his wife Elizabeth Timko Buday on the boat and they had 11 children
- 1957 Wedding Party Photo of Elizabeth & Harry Kiel (687 KB)
Wedding Party Photo of Elizabth "Betty Ann" McMahon and Harry G. Kiel taken on April 28, 1957
- Joseph & Florence McMahon Wedding Aug 29, 1953 (16 KB)
Joseph & Florence McMahon wedding picture. They were married on August 29, 1953.
- Wedding Party Photo of Joseph and Florence McMahon (302 KB)
Wedding party photo of Joseph F. McMahon and Florence Adela McDermott taken on August 29, 1953
- Harry & Elizabeth "Betty Ann" Kiel Wedding04/28/57 (11 KB)
Harry and Elizabeth "Betty Ann" Kiel wedding picture. They were married on April 28, 1957.
- Frank J. McMahon in 1950 (127 KB)
Frank J. McMahon in 1950 as pitcher, nicknamed "Fireball," on the St. Peter's Prep High School baseball team
- Frank J. and Patricia McMahon Wedding - 09/19/59 (15 KB)
Frank J. and Patricia McMahon wedding picture. They were married on September 19, 1959.
- Raymond Kleine Dec 13, 1925 - Nov 13, 1969 (32 KB)
Raymond Kleine was born on December 13, 1925. He married Mary Theresa McMahon Kleine on July 19, 1952 and he died on November 13, 1969 at the age of 43.
- Betty Ann Kiel March 2005 (195 KB)
Betty Ann Kiel, spouse of Harry Kiel, in picture taken in March 2005.
- Joseph Karl Buday 1867-1948 (11 KB)
Grandpa Buday, 1867-1948, was the husband of Elizabeth Timko Buday and the father of Anna E Buday McMahon and eight other children who lived after birth. Two, the first and the last, were stillborn at birth.
- William Henry Forsyth I - 1878 - 1926 (34 KB)
William Henry Forsyth I was the grandfather of Rita Mary Forsyth Walsh who was married to Patrick Mary Walsh
- Frank J. McMahon - March 14, 1894 - Feb 28, 1939 (32 KB)
Frank J. McMahon was born March 14, 1894 and died February 28, 1939. He married Anna E. Buday on April 4, 1923. They had four children, 13 grandchildren & 19 great grandchildren.
- Grandma Buday 04/10/1869 - 05/09/1940 (13 KB)
Grandma Buday was Elizabeth Timko Buday and was married to Joseph Karl Buday
- Mary Theresa & Mom McMahon - August 1959 (28 KB)
Mary Theresa and Anna E. McMahon at the Edison home of Frank J. and Patricia McMahon in August 1959.
- Frank & Pat McMahon (Smaller Photo) March 2005 (32 KB)
Frank and Pat McMahon in picture taken in March 2005
- McMahon Kids - 1940 (28 KB)
Mary Theresa, Joseph, and twins Betty Ann, and Frank J. (Francis then) in 1940 picture taken in backyard of 327 Ege Av home. Looks like Mary T's grammar school graduation.
- Frank J. McMahon as high school graduate in 1950 (73 KB)
Photo of Frank J. McMahon as a graduate from St. Peter's Prep High School in 1950.
- Frank J. McMahon March 2005 (122 KB)
Frank J. McMahon in picture taken in March 2005
- Michael Joseph Walsh (32 KB)
Michael Joseph Walsh was the husband of Catherine Joynt Walsh and the father of nine children. One of those children was Patrick Mary Walsh who married Rita Mary Forsyth Walsh in 1935.
- McMahon Twins (42 KB)
Twins Frank J. (Francis) and Elizabeth "Betty Ann" McMahon in backyards of 247 Grant Av and 327 Ege Av in Jersey City, N.J.
- 1950 McMahon Graduation Notice (624 KB)
1950 McMahon Graduation Notice
- Patricia Walsh McMahon March 2005 (116 KB)
Patricia Walsh McMahon in a picture taken in March 2005
- Catherine Joynt Walsh (39 KB)
Catherine Joynt Walsh was the mother of Patrick Mary Walsh who was married to Rita Mary Forsyth Walsh
- Bus Driver Pat Walsh (28 KB)
Pat Walsh drove a Public Service bus for many years before retiring. Then he drove a limousine for several livery companies on part time basis.
- Mary Theresa McMahon Kleine - 1957 (11 KB)
Mary Theresa in 1957 photo taken at wedding of Elizabeth "Betty Ann" McMahon Kiel.
- Elizabeth Ann "Betty Ann" McMahon Kiel in 1950 (49 KB)
Elizabeth Ann "Betty Ann" McMahon Kiel in 1950 St. Dominic's High School Graduation Picture
- Joe & Florence McMahon's Family (52 KB)
Joe & Florence McMahon's Family- (R) Joseph, Kathleen, Florence, Thomas, and John (F) Patricia, Ashley, Amelia, Joseph, Robert and Elena
- Frank J.McMahon & Mary T.McMahon Kleine 09/2002 (35 KB)
Frank J. and Mary Theresa at her home in New Hyde Park in N.Y. in September 2002.
- Joseph M. Buday 1893-1970 (20 KB)
Uncle Joe Buday was born on Sept 29, 1893. He never married and lived most of his life at the Buday home on Ege Av in Jersey City with his unmarried sister Helen. He died on Dec. 1, 1970
- Grandma Mary Ann Agnes Gurry Forsyth w friends1940 (33 KB)
Mary Ann Agnes Gurry Forsyth with a few of her friends from the Fabian Theater about 1940. Rose O'Brien (1st L), Richie Nanni's grandmother, Grandma Forsyth (2nd L), Nellie Lumberg (3rd L)and friends she worked with at the Fabian Theater about 1940 in an unknown tavern.
- Mary Theresa McMahon Kleine - Sept 2002 (6 KB)
Mary Theresa McMahon Kleine in September 2002.
- Frank J. McMahon & Friend in US Army - 1919 (53 KB)
Frank J. McMahon (R) with his friend Hugo in Washington, D.C in 1919. He served in the US Army from Sept. 13, 1917 to June 5, 1919 when he was honorably discharged.
- Mary Ann Agnes Gurry Forsyth and friends 1940 (54 KB)
Mary Ann Agnes Gurry Forsyth with friends from the Fabian Theater. Rose O'Brien (1st L), Richie Nanni's grandmother, Grandma Forsyth (2nd L), Nellie Lumberg (3rd L)and friends she worked with at the Fabian Theater about 1940 in an unknown tavern.
- Nanny, Poppa & Terry - circa 1957 (25 KB)
Nanny, Poppa & Terry on driveway at 46th Street and Tonnelle Avenue home in North Bergen, N.J. about 1957.
- Anna E and Frank J. McMahon and Daughter - 1927 (34 KB)
Anna E. and Frank J. McMahon with daughter Mary Theresa on front porch of Buday and McMahon home at 327 Ege Avenue in Jersey City, N.J. about 1927.
- Nanny Walsh in early 1990's (25 KB)
Nanny Walsh in early 1990's photo
- Poppa & Red Fleming & Mike Walsh (24 KB)
Patrick M. Walsh in the middle with his friend Red Fleming on the left and his brother Mike Walsh on the right.
- Bessie and Jules Buday - 1928 (30 KB)
Elizabeth "Bessie" C. O'Rourke Buday and Julius J. Buday in 1928. Location unknown but probably Keansburg, N.J.
- Nanny & Poppa & Kids (34 KB)
Patrick M. Walsh and spouse Rita Mary Walsh with seven of their 11 children on 39th Street in Union City, N.J. L-R Sissy (Patricia) Evelyn, Dickie, Kate, Billy, Paddy, and Mary Ann.
- Frank J. and Anna E. Buday McMahon w children 1931 (36 KB)
Frank J. McMahon and Anna E. Buday McMahon w/children Mary Theresa and Joseph on Gilligan's Alley Beach in Keansburg , N.J. abt 1931. Benny and Mary Maddalena in background.
- Patricia Walsh McMahon First Holy Communion 1944 (28 KB)
First Holy Communion picture of Patricia Walsh McMahon taken in 1944.
- Patricia Walsh McMahon at CYO outing - 1958 (44 KB)
Patricia Walsh McMahon at a St. Michael's CYO (Union City, N.J.) outing in 1958.
- Patricia Walsh Shirley's Tots to Teens Store 1956 (34 KB)
Patricia Walsh shown at Shirley's Tots to Teens store on Bergenfield Avenue store in Union City, N.J. with cousin of the owner in 1956.
- Frank J. McMahon in US Navy - 1952 (32 KB)
Frank J. McMahon sititing on a pile of rope line on the fantail of the USS Aldebaran AF10, a five hole refrigeration supply ship, somewhere in the Mediterrean Sea in December 1952.
- Anna E Buday & Frank J. McMahon (47 KB)
Anna E. Buday and Frank J. McMahon before their marriage on April 4, 1923
- Poppa & Nanny Walsh & Family 1984 (41 KB)
Poppa and Nanny Walsh in 1984 at 50th Wedding Anniversary with son Dickie and eight daughters, Eileen, Terry, Mary Ann, Evelyn, Kathleen, Sissy, Rita and Diane
- Aunt Alice Forsyth & Patti Vecchione (33 KB)
Aunt Alice Forsyth with Patti Vecchione at the age of six months.
- Patrick (Paddy) Walsh 05/01/1952 - 09/13/1973 (23 KB)
Patrick (Paddy) Walsh as a child.
- Nanny Walsh and Friends - 1991 (37 KB)
Eileen Vecchione Marie Fleming and Nanny Walsh in 1991 photo
- John "Sidney " Walsh 07/04/1911 - 10/20/1982 (25 KB)
John "Sidney" Walsh was the brother of Patrick Mary Walsh
- Poppa & Nanny Walsh with priest 1984 (29 KB)
Poppa & Nanny Walsh with priest for 50th Wedding anniversary - 1984
- Anna E. McMahon 1975 (38 KB)
Mother of Mary Theresa, Joseph, Elizabeth "Betty Ann," and Frank J. in 1975 picture
- Paddy, Dickie & Billy Walsh (30 KB)
Patrick ("Paddy") Richard ("Dickie") and William ("Billy") Walsh as children up the block from their home on 39th Street in Union City, N.J.
- Twins At Grammar School Graduation 1946 (22 KB)
Mary Theresa, Frank J., Mom, Betty Ann & Joseph McMahon in 1946
- Patrick Mary Walsh 01/17/09 - 10/25/85 (5 KB)
Patrick Mary Walsh married Rita Mary Forsyth on January 8, 1935 in St. Patrick's Cathedral in New York City. They had 11 children, 27 grandchildren, 6 great grandchildren when he died on October 25, 1985 at the age of 76. As of the date of this home page those numbers have grown to 11 children, 27 grandchildren, and 54 great grandchildren and one great-great grandchild.
- Mary Ann & Jerry Danniello Wedding May 31, 1984 (42 KB)
Parents Patrick Mary and Rita Mary Walsh with their daughters at the wedding of Mary Ann Walsh to Gennaro "Jerry" Daniello on May 31, 1984 on Paul and Terry Dougherty's deck in Paramus, N.J.
L-R Evelyn, Kate, Poppa, Eileen, Mommy, Mary Ann, Rita, Jerry, Patricia (Sissy), Diane, and Terry.
- Poppa with Nanny Walsh - 1984 (32 KB)
Poppa and Nanny Walsh at 50th Wedding Anniversary - 1984
- Anna E.Buday McMahon on porch - 1920's (18 KB)
Mom McMahon sitting on front porch of 327 Ege Av in Jersey City, N.J. Date unknoown but probably in the 1920's.
- Nanny Walsh With Sissy (34 KB)
In rear, Nanny (Catherine Joynt) Walsh holding Sissy (Patricia Walsh McMahon).. L-R Jack with Clara and Rita Mary Forsyth Walsh holding Evelyn Walsh Viccaro.
- Patrick Walsh in Ireland countryside (32 KB)
Patrick Walsh on trip to Ireland with Nanny Forsyth Walsh in 19____
- Anna E. Buday McMahon with Twins - July 1932 (12 KB)
Mom McMahon with twins two months after they were born - July 1932.
- Nanny Walsh and Clara (39 KB)
Clara holding Evelyn Walsh Viccaro on left and Nanny Catherine Joynt Walsh holding Sissy (Patricia Walsh McMahon) on right.
- Nanny Joynt Walsh w/Nanny Forsyth Walsh 1968 (133 KB)
Nanny Catherine Joynt Walsh with Nanny Rita Forsyth Walsh and ? in 1968
- Gilligan's Alley Beach, Keansburg, N.J. 1928/29 (17 KB)
L-R rear: Benny Maddalena, Mary Buday Maddalena, Mary Theresa McMahon L-R front: Annabelle Buday, Anna E. McMahon and Frank J. McMahon about 1928 or 1929.
- Twins - Betty Ann & Frank - May 31, 1939 (26 KB)
Twins - Elizabeth "Betty Ann" McMahon Kiel and Frank J. McMahon in First Communion phototaken on May 31, 1939 when they were seven years old.
- Poppa Walsh & friend (33 KB)
Poppa Walsh and friend in Ireland graveyard. Date unknown.
- Grandpa Buday snoring June 17, 1928 (21 KB)
Grandpa Buday snoring on the porch of the bungalow on Crescent Avenue in Keansburg, N.J. on June 17, 1928.
- Mom McMahon & Children - May 1939 (24 KB)
Anna E. Buday McMahon & children, Mary Theresa, Joseph, Elizabeth "Betty Ann" and Francis in May 1939 after death of her husband Frank J. McMahon on February 28, 1939.
- Frank J. McMahon - 1923 (6 KB)
Frank J. McMahon in 1923. He was the father of Mary Theresa, Joseph, Elizabeth "Betty Ann" and Francis (Frank J.)
- Buday-McMahon Keansburg Family Photo - circa 1939 (33 KB)
L-R Anna E. Buday McMahon, Joseph Buday, Grandma Elizabeth Timko Buday, Grandpa Joseph Karl Buday, Mary Theresa McMahon and the twins, Francis and Elizabeth " Betty Ann" McMahon about 1939.
- Grandma Buday & Anna E Buday McMahon (10 KB)
Picture of Grandma Buday and her daughter Anna believed to have been taken in the yard of the Crescent St bungalow in Keansburg. Date unknown.
- Grandpa Buday and daughter Mary Maddalena (30 KB)
Grandpa Buday and daughter Mary Maddalena - Date unknown but probably in Keansburg, N.J.
- Jack Buday in U.S. Army 1916 to 1918 (23 KB)
Jack Buday in U.S. Army between 1916 and 1918
- Annabelle, Jack, Grandma and Joe Buday (29 KB)
Annabelle, Jack, Grandma and Joe Buday on porch of bungalow in Keansburg, N.J.