- Annie May Trent Montgomery (64 KB)
Annie May Trent Montgomery (1879 - 1958). Pictures from about 1880, 1897, 1910, 1937 and 1957.
- Robert Henry & Ada Ezora Cook Martin Family (575 KB)
Robert Henry Martin (1852 - 1930) and Ada Ezora Cook Martin (1860 - 1950). 9 of their 11 children: Oldest to Youngest - Joseph Tom, Onie Pearl, Lena Ann, Nannie Maude, William Toy, Nora Briggs, Roscoe Simpson, Robert Kenneth, Mary Frances. Picture before 1900.
- Ebenezer Avery House - page 2 (127 KB)
Ebenezer Avery House - Page 2
- Avery Memorial in CT - Page 2 (86 KB)
Avery Memorial in CT. - Page 2
- Avery Memorial in CT (44 KB)
Avery Memorial in CT
- Frank Warnhoff and Allie Kamp Marriage Notices (342 KB)
Krank J. Wanrhoff (1876-1939) and Allie (Alvenia) Charlotte Kamp (1878-1964) marriage notices. They were married Nov. 12, 1902.
- Gussie Neu Moesta (36 KB)
Picture of Gussie Neu (Abt 1861-???), wife of William Henry Moesta (Abt 1864-???) of Cincinnati OH and Newport, KY. Thanks to Susan J. Musche'.
- Henry Kamp and Caroline Kamp Obituaries (411 KB)
Page 1 of 2 - Henry William Kamp (1851-1918) Obituary with picture. Caroline Schowengerdt Kamp (1856-1920). Both are buried in the Schowengerdt Cemetery in Bellflower, Montgomery Co., MO.
- William Henry Moesta Family Christmas - 1896 (62 KB)
William Henry Moesta, Gussie Neu Moesta, William, Jr., Laura, Gussie and Catherine. 1896. Thanks to Susan J. Musche'.
- Henry and Caroline Kamp Obituaries - page 2 (287 KB)
Page 2 of 2 - Henry William Kamp (1851-1918) obituary. Caroline Schowengerdt Kamp (1856-1920) obituary. They are both buried in the Schowengerdt Cemetery in Bellflower, Montgomery Co., MO.
- William Henry Moesta Jr. Birth Certificate - 1896 (149 KB)
William Henry Moesta Jr. Birth Certificate - August 1896. Parents - William Henry Moesta and Gussie Neu. Thanks to Susan J. Musche'.
- William and Anna Meininger Doebler Marriage (42 KB)
William Doebler1868-1950) married Anna Meininger (1869-1901) September 26, 1899.
- Henry Moesta/Henrich Mosta Citizenship Cert. (155 KB)
Henry Moesta/Henrich Mosta Citizenship Certificate - 1852. Thanks to Susan J. Musche'.
- Mark David Montgomery and the Halibut (50 KB)
Spetember, 2000 in the Pacific between San Diego and Oceanside. 41 inch, 29 pound Halibut. Biggest fish I ever caught. It tastes great.
- William, George and Louis Moesta - 1950 (99 KB)
William Roy Moesta (1892-1964), Goerge Nicholas Moesta (1902-1971) and Louis Charles Moesta (1903-1971) in 1950. All three were sons of Charles Martin Moesta (1866-1933).
- William Hansor and Harriett Driggett Hansor (312 KB)
William Hansor (1857 - 1936), son of John Hansor. William's wife, Harriett Driggett Hansor (1859 - 1924), daughter of David Driggett and Hester Durham Driggett. Many thanks to Sally Stanley for the picture and obituaries.
- Joseph Jackson Benham (1861-1949) (80 KB)
Obituary and picture - Joseph Jackson Benham (1861-1949), on the left is his wife, Maggie Alice Forshee Benham (1880-1972), on the right his sister, Nancy Ellen Benham Fraysher (1870-1964)
- Spring Grove Cemetery, Cinci, Henry Moesta, etc. (266 KB)
Spring Grove Cemetery, Cincinnati, Hamilton Co., Ohio, Section 103, lot 15, 90 sq. ft. Henry Moesta (1821-1881), Elizabeth Allgeyer Moesta (1835-1914), Valentine Bonhajo (1855-1934), Martha Elizabeth Moesta Bonhajo (1858-1948), Olga Bonhajo (1885-1887), Kate Moesta Schulz (1860-1897), Frieda K. Schulz (1888-1917), Alma Schulz (1890-1967), James David Scott (1921-1930)- son of James and Jessie Bonhajo Scott.
- Spring Grove Cemetery, Cinc. Michael Moesta, etc. (167 KB)
Spring Grove Cemetery, Cincinnati, Ohio, Section 120, Lot 29. Michael Moesta (1835-1913), Marie Ann Drautzburg Moesta (1843-1917), Nicholas Moesta (1883-1948), Robert Moesta (1874-1960), Mamie Moesta Leimann (1880-1952), Albert Leimann (1875-1929), Alvin Michael Leimann (1908-1969), Susan Ledford Leimann (???-???), Alvin Leimann (???-???).
- Spring Grove Cemetery, Cinc. Charles Moesta, etc. (150 KB)
Spring Grove Cemetery, Cincinnati, Ohio. Section A, Grave 1489 - Charles Martin Moesta (1865-1934). Section 121: Grave 1369 - Melcen Aretta Gaskill Moesta (1872-1916), wife of Charles Martin Moesta; Grave 1368 - Walter Eugene Moesta (1894-1918), son of Charles and Melcen Aretta Moesta, husband of Lilian Keo Troxel Moesta.
- Spring Grove Cemetery, Cinc., Partymiller family (130 KB)
Spring Grove Cemetery, Cincinnati, Ohio, Section 125, Lot 262. George Partymiller (1872-1963), Catherine Nolte Partymiller (1879-1937), Dr. Evelyn Partymiller Miller Woodward (1905-1967), Harry C. Miller (1902-1941).
- Parrish 2000 Reunion - Dinner in the garage (147 KB)
July 4, 2000 Parrish Family Reunion at the lake in Oxford, MI. Dinner time in the garage.
- Parrish 2000 Reunion - The under 30 crowd (132 KB)
July 4, 2000 Parrish family reunion at the lake in Oxford, MI. The under 30 crowd (except for Steve).
- Parrish 2000 Reunion - The Lake (152 KB)
July 4, 2000 Parrish Family Reunion at the lake in Oxford, MI. The Lakes
- Parrish 2000 Reunion - Time to go home (131 KB)
July 4, 2000 Parrish Family Reunion at the lake in Oxford, MI. Time to go home. Thanks for a great time.
- Spring Grove Cemetery, Cinc., H. H. Leimann, etc. (224 KB)
Spring Grove Cemetery, Cincinnati, Ohio, Section 104, Lot 67, perpetual care. H.H. Leimann, Elmer Leimann, Anna E. Hamberg, Infant Leimann, Herman H. Leimann, Jr., Charles Henry Leimann, Edward H. Leimann, Charles A. Zehler, Anna E. Goeszling Leimann, George W. Liemann (son of Reuben Leimann and husband of Amelia Leimann), Alvina Leimann Zehler, Amelia Leimann.
- Denison/Parrish 3 generation photo about 1915 (103 KB)
Top left - Anna Kennedy Denison (1873 - 1976), Top right - Helen Denison Parrish (her daughter), Alice Parrish on Anna's lap, David Parrish on Helen's lap, Seated (2 of Anna's other children - Waldo and Margaret Denison).
- Vine St. Hill Cemetery, Cinc. Reuben Leimann, etc. (133 KB)
Vine Street Hill Cemetery, Cincinnati, Ohio, Section 7, Lot 312. Reuben Leimann (1830-1907), 2nd wife Mary ?Bertelssmen ?Kuhl Leimann (1852-1949), their daughter Hattie L. Leimann Esslinger (1889-1973).
- Thomas Riley Denison and son Ellis Flint Denison (90 KB)
Thomas Riley Denison (1835 - ???) and his son Ellis Flint Denison (1865 - 1922).
- St. Mary's Cemetery, Cinc., Partymueller, etc. (119 KB)
St. Mary's Cemetery, Cincinnati, Ohio, Section 13, Lot 663-666?. Casper Partymueller (1841-1917), Gertrude Hessler Partymueller (1843-1905), Elizabeth Partymiller Moesta (1873-1917) wife of Robert D. Moesta, Eva Kraig (mother 1875-1907 not sure who she is).
- Bob Denison (1915 - 1998) (76 KB)
Bob Denison (1915 - 1998), son of Ellis Flint Denison (1865 - 1922).
- Valentine Bonhajo Written Family Notes (296 KB)
Valentine Bonhajo (1855 - 1934) written family notes on back of a photo album. Information for himself, his wife - Martha Moesta Bonhajo, and his children - Martha, Louis, Olga, George, Jessie and Agatha. Many thanks to Marjorie Bonhajo Turner.
- David J. Parrish (1886-1961) Obituary and Picture (283 KB)
David James Parrish (1886 - 1961). Obituary and picture. Husband of Helen Louise Denison Parrish. Son of Gilbert Parrish (1856 - ???) and Sarah Driggett (1857 - ???).
- Valentine Bonhajo and family - pictures (111 KB)
Pictures of Valentine Bonhajo (1855-1934); his wife - Martha Moesta Bonhajo (1858-1948); their children from left to right, Agatha (1892-???), Martha Elizabeth Bonhajo (1883-???), Jessica Bonhajo "Scott" (1890-1989), George Henry Bonhajo (1888-1970) and Louis Valentine Bonhajo (1885-1972). Children's picture estimated to be 1896-1898. Many thanks to Marjorie Bonhajo Turner.
- Sons of William Roy Moesta (1892-1964) (93 KB)
Picture taken in the year 2000 of 3 sons of William Roy Moesta (1892 - 1964) Left to right: William, Jr., Robert and Donald. Thanks to Roy Moesta.
- Andrew Hosp, Emelia Sombart Hosp and Children (165 KB)
Andrew Hosp (1825-1916); wife, Emilia Sombart Hosp (1828-1904); their children, Julius Hosp (1849-1846), Julia Hosp "Smith" (1849-1927), Mary Hosp (1855-1937), Gussie Hosp, Amelia Hosp and Dora Hosp. Other child, Laura Hosp died in infancy. Took up residence 1848 in Cooper Co., MO. Many thanks to Gretta Hosp Dickey.
- Moesta's at Roseland Cemetery (205 KB)
George Nicholas Moesta (1902 - 1971), Alice Laverta Parrish Moesta (1910 - 1990) and Delmar "Ed" Moesta (1926 - 1982) at Roseland Cemetery, Section 42 Lot 135, Berkely, Oakland Co., MI.
- Anton Hosp, his wife, and his house in Omaha, NE (87 KB)
Anton Hosp and his wife and their house in Omaha, NE. He is the brother of Andrew Hosp of Cooper Co., MO. Anton had at least one daughter, Palmetto Hosp, who accompanied him to the funeral of Andrew Hosp in 1916 in Cooper Co., MO. Many thanks to Gretta Hosp Dickey.
- Julius Hosp; Twin - Julia Hosp; wife - Katherine (87 KB)
Julius Hosp (1849-1946); his twin sister - Julia Hosp Smith (1849-1927); wife of Julius - Katherine Malone Hosp (1854-1897). All of them are of Cooper Co., MO. Many thanks to Gretta Hosp Dickey.
- Henry Smith, Julia Hosp Smith and sons (122 KB)
Henry Smith (1847-1926); his wife - Julia Hosp Smith (1849-1927); sons - Andrew C. Smith (1878-1942), William H. Smith (1879-1920), and George F. Smith (1891 - 1965). Their son, Charles Smith, was born between William and George and died at 2 years old. Henry and Julia were married in Cooper Co., MO and live their married lives there. Many thanks to Gretta Hosp Dickey.
- Gerald and Delores Moesta Montgomery 50th (128 KB)
50th Wedding anniversary of Gerald Thomas Montgomery and Delores Viola Moesta Montgomery - November 17, 1999. Picture taken Nov. 24, 1999 in Burlington, Burlington Co., NJ. Also in the picture: son - Mark and Debbie Montgomery, son - Steve and Julie Montgomery (children - Jamie, Jennifer and Steven), daughter - Renee and Tim Roberts (daughter - Kelsey), niece Janet and Bob Lefevre (son - Jeffrey), and Jennifer's friend. Small pictures; Mom crying after receiving the trip to Hawaii, Renee showing everyone the Scrapbook, and the cake.
- Six Generations Photo (301 KB)
Six Generations Photo
- 1880 PA Census for Henry Moesta (123 KB)
1880 PA Census for Henry Moesta and Katherine Metzger - Page 1
- 1880 PA Census for Henry Moesta - Page 2 (244 KB)
1880 PA Census for Henry Moesta and Katherine Metzger - Page 2
- Lawrence Maestas Soc. Sec. Application (90 KB)
Yes, he is a Moesta. This is an interesting variation on the name. If you are a descendent please contact me.
- Parrish, Springer and Roberts, Roseland Cemetery (288 KB)
David and Helen Parrish, sons Ralph and Homer. George and Catherine Springer plus Cora E. Shanklin Springer. Michael Timothy Roberts. Roseland Cemetery, Berkley, Oakland Co., MI.
- San Diego trip picture (86 KB)
Mom (Delores Viola Moesta Montgomery), Me (Mark David Montgomery), Dad (Gerald Thomas Montgomery), Son (Matthew Thomas Montgomery)
- Montgomery Family at Oakview Cemetery (224 KB)
WIlliam Alton Montgomery and Winnie Lee Simpson Montgomery. William's son, Harold Leon Montgomery. William's brother, Byron L. Montgomery. William's mother, Annie M. Trent Montgomery. Oakview Cemetery, Royal Oak, MI.
- Walter Eugene Moesta Letter (216 KB)
1916 letter from Walter Eugene Moesta to his younger brother George Nicholas Moesta.
- Mr. and Mrs. Walter Eugene Moesta (91 KB)
Picture of Lilian Keo Troxel and Walter Eugene Moesta. Taken from daughter Elizabeth Moesta Sharp's book "Generation Unto Generation...They Talked On."
- Denison, Parrish, Moesta, Montgomery 5 Generations (143 KB)
5 Generations Photo. Anna Kennedy Denison Hamilton, Helen Denison Parrish, Alice Parrish Moesta, Delores Moesta Montgomery, Mark David Montgomery (yes, that is me - the pudgy little guy).
- Joseph Jackson Benham & Maggie Alice Forshee (62 KB)
Wedding Day - Farmington, St. Froncois Co., Mo - Feb. 5, 1899. Joseph Jackson Benham (1861-1949) and Maggie Alice Forshee (1880-1972). Yes, he is old enough to be her father. "Those Benham boys were no dummies." Their parents were Joseph H. Benham (1835-1904) and Margaret Mackley (1835-1910) and James Richard Winfield Forshee (1851-1894) and Mary Ann "Molly" Harry (1855-1944).
- Original Plan of Wallingford, CT in 1670 (119 KB)
This is the original plan for Wallingford in 1670 as set forth by the New Haven Committee. # 4 is the lot of Joseph Benham and Winifred "The Witch of Wallingford" King.
- Three, Five and Six Generations Pictures (142 KB)
Three, Five and Six Generations compared. Anna Kennedy Denison Hamilton, Helen Denison Parrish, Alice Parrish Moesta, Delores Moesta Montgomery, Mark and Steve Montgomery and Nathan Montgomery.
- Moesta - Robert, Ronald, Roy, Carol (44 KB)
Robert Moesta and his children: Ronald Moesta, Roy Moesta and Carol Moesta LaCasper. Thanks to Roy for the picture.
- Oak Grove Cemetery, Weakley CO., TN (150 KB)
Goerge Archie Simpson(1882-1948) and Ida J. Jones Simpson (1880-1957); Wayne Simpson (1907-1970) and Aleta Buck Simpson (1908-1991); Lena Simpson Palmer (1909-1936) - daughter of George and Ida Simpson and wife of Otis Palmer.
- Storey, Simpson, Montgomery, Cory women (78 KB)
Left to right: Lila Storey, Corrine Cory (Lila's daughter), Ruth Montgomery Storey, Winnie Simpson Montgomery, Ida Jane Jones Simspon, Wilma Montgomery McDuffie, Aunt Sally (Lila's sister) and the lone man - David Cory (one of Aunt Corrine's sons). Many thanks to Jan Lefevre.
- Charles Martin Moesta 1900 Ohio Census (306 KB)
1900 census for Charles Martin Moesta and Melcen Aretta Gaskill Moesta. Includes two oldest sons - William Roy Moesta and Walter Eugene Moesta.
- Gerald Montgomery Family (109 KB)
Gerald Thomas Montgomery and Delores Viola Moesta Montgomery. Children: Mark David Montgomery, Steven Thomas Montgomery, Renee Joy Montgomery Roberts. Another picture of me as a "pudgy little guy." Thanks to Jan Lefevre for the pictures.
- Pleasant View Cemetery, Weakley Co., TN. (157 KB)
Alton Waggoner Simpson (1895-1970) and Mollie Bet Pounds Simpson (1899-1988); son-in-law Ray L. Thomas; Albert Lorenzo Palmer (1921-1990).
- William H. Moesta and family, Montrose Cem. IL (150 KB)
Montrose Cemetery, Chicage, IL. William H. Moesta, SR., 1865 - 1920. Augusta "Gussie" Neu Moesta, 1861 - 1927. Gussie Magdalene Moesta, 1888 - 1917. Thanks to Susan J. Musche'.
- Michael Moesta 1880 Ohio Census (268 KB)
1880 Ohio Census for Michael Moesta and Mary "Marie" Drautzburg Moesta with 6 of their children.
- Forshee Descendants (209 KB)
James Crawford Forshee (1837-1926), wife Nancy Yeakley Forshee (1840-1887). Lewis and Dialtha Forshee(1860-1937) Merritt. George Riley and Malinda Wells Gibson and family. Many thanks to Ruth Carver.
- Micahel Moesta 1870 Ohio Census (396 KB)
1870 Ohio Census for Michael Moesta and Mary Drautzburg Moesta including 2 children (Charles and Laura).
- Will of Robert Benham (1775-1811) (312 KB)
Listed: Nancy Pyror Benham(wife), John B. and Frankey Benham, Willim C. and Mary Benham, William and Margaret Benham Bean, and Joseph and Polly Benham Smith.
- 1893 letter from Millie Gaskill to her sister (668 KB)
1893 letter from Millie Gaskill to her sister Melcen Aretta Gaskill Moesta (1872-1916), wife of Charles Martin Moesta (1866-1934). Melcen and Charles were living in Cincinnati, Ohio at the time. Many thanks to Roy Moesta for the letter.
- Elizabeth Allgeier Moesta, Val and Martha Bonhajo (133 KB)
Picture of Elizabeth Allgeier Moesta (1835-1914); picture and obituary of daughter Martha Elizabeth Moesta Bonhajo (1858-1948); picture of husband of Martha, Valentin Bonhajo (1855-1934); picture of 415 Hawthorne, Price Hill, Cincinnati, Ohio. Bonhajo home for many years. Many thanks to Marjorie Bonhajo Turner.
- April 1, 1903 writing of Nannie Benham Fraysher (98 KB)
April 1, 1903 writing of Nannie Benham Fraysher.
- Moesta listings in 1961 Cincinnati City Directory (132 KB)
1961 Cincinnati City Directory listings for Moesta.
- George and Alice Moesta (50 KB)
George Nicholas Moasta (1902-1971) and Alice Laverta Parrish (1910-1990)
- Winifred King Benham Witchcraft Trial - 1697 (90 KB)
Winifred King Benham Witchcraft Trial - 1697. Last known witchcraft trail.
- Winifred King Benham Witchcraft Trial - Page 2 (76 KB)
Pg. 2 of Winifred King Benham Witchcraft Trial in 1697.
- Henry Mosta/Moesta 1870 Ohio Census (323 KB)
1870 Ohio Census for Henry Mosta/Moesta and his wife Elizabeth Allgeyer Moesta. Includes 4 children: Elizabeth, Kate, William and George.
- Winifred King Benham Witchcraft Trial - Page 3 (249 KB)
Winifred King Benham Witchcraft Trial - 1697. Another version of the last known witch trial.
- Henry Moesta of Detroit - Obituary 1894 (375 KB)
Henry Moesta of Detroit - Obituary 1894. First Moesta in Detroit.
- Winifred King Benham Witchcraft Trial - Page 4 (191 KB)
Winifred King Benahm Witchcraft Trial - 1697. Page 2 of another version of the last known witch trial.
- Picture taken at Lorraine Moesta Funeral (132 KB)
William Roy Moesta, Jr. and his wife Betty; Robert Charles Moesta and his wife Alda; Lorrain's brother-in-law Mike Imhoff.
- Bert and John Moesta Application for Social Sec. (151 KB)
Bert Hiram Moesta and John Henry Moesta of Cincinnati - 1936 Application for Social Security Number. Parents - George Moesta and Rose Koehler.
- Sons of Charles Martin Moesta (1866-1933) (79 KB)
William Roy (1892-1964), George Nicholas (1902-1971), Louis Charles (1904-1971) and Walter Eugene (1894-1918). Also 3 of the 5 sons of William Roy - William, Jr., Robert and Donald.
- Obituaries of Johnny Lee and Carrie Nell Simpson (98 KB)
Obituaries of Johnny Lee Simspon (1928 - 2001) and Carrie Nell Jackson Simpson (1933 - 2001). Parents of Johnny Lee Simpson - John R. "Pap" Simpson (1853 - 1934) and Cora Lee Peeples Simpson (1880 - 1966).
- Elizabeth Allgeier Moesta Death Certificate (278 KB)
Elizabeth Allgeier Moesta Death Certificate - 1914
- Michael and Maria Moesta's 50th Anniversary (168 KB)
Photo taken in 1912. Front Center - Michael Moesta (1835-1913) and wife Marie Drautburg Moesta (1843-1917), seated to right is Charles Martin Moesta (1866-1933) and Melcen Aretta Gaskill Moesta (1872-1916). Directly behind Michael and Marie is George Nicklaus Moesta (1902-1971). Others are their children and other family members. If you can identify someone let me know. A big thanks to William Roy Moesta, Jr.
- Children of Joseph H. and Margaret Mackley Benham (173 KB)
1882 written birth record of the children of Joseph H. Benham (1835 - 1904) and Margaret Mackley Benham (1835 - 1910). Written by son Joseph Jackson Benham. Includes Marion, Joseph, John, Mary Jane, Nancy E., Annie, Cora, Maggie.
- Ebenezer Avery House (93 KB)
Ebenezer Avery House in CT. - page 1
- Britton & Martha Clayton and family tombstone. (103 KB)
Maplewood Cemetery in Freehold, NJ. Britton Cook Clayton (1831-1911) and Martha Matilda Clayton (1833-1910) plus Georgina Clayton, Mary Clayton, David Dunavan, Jereldine Dunavan, Reece Dunavan, Margaret Dunavan, and Barbara Dunavan. Many thanks to Anne West.
- Margarett Ellen Benham Smith - Funeral Program (284 KB)
Margarett Ellen Benham Smith (1909 - 2001). Funeral Program
- Joseph Jackson Benham and 6 of his children. (151 KB)
Joseph Jackson Benham (1861-1949), in front - Margarett (1909 - ), Andy (1900-???), in back - Leon (1905-???), Robert (1903-1967), Everett (1911-1957), Ernie (1911-1962). Many thanks to Warren Shannon.
- Simpsons of Weakley Co., TN (46 KB)
Goerge Wash (1853 - 1937) and a number of descendants of William Thomas Simpson (1852 - 1921)and Isabella Wash Simpson (1849 - 1899). Picture taken in early 1930s. Many thanks to Debbie Morrison.
- 1925 picture of Harold Moesta, brothers and aunt. (53 KB)
Left - Harold Moesta (1916-1925). Middle - Robert Moesta (1918 - ). Right - Walter (1920-1989). Aunt Mrgaret Imfhoff. Many thanks to Roy Moesta.
- William Thomas Simpson (1852 - 1921) (113 KB)
William Thomas Simpson (1852 - 1921). Husband of Isabella Wash (1849 - 1899). Son of William B. Simpson (1827 - ????) and Martha S. Gunter Simpson (1831 - 1883). Grandson of William Simpson and Letty Walters Simpson. Many thanks to Debbie Morrison.
- Allie Kamp Warnhoff and her 3 sons. (150 KB)
Allie (Alvenia) Charlotte Kamp Warnhoff (1878-1964), holding Wilbur "Bussie" Henry Warnhoff (1910-1993), standing closest to her - Paul Franklin Warnhoff (1903-1938), standing a little behind Paul - Raymond Robert Warnhoff (1905-1943).
- Simpson Women of Weakley Co., TN (224 KB)
Lucy May Thompson Simpson, Mary Simpson, Hallie May Simpson Hester and Sarah Wash. Women clowning about and wearing the men's hats. Picture taken before 1937. Many thanks to Debbie Morrison.
- Frank Warnhoff and Allie Kamp Marriage Certificate (194 KB)
Frank J. Warnhoff (1878-1939) and Allie (Alvenia) Charlotte Kamp (1878-1964) marriage certificate. They were married Nov. 12, 1902 in Bellflower, Montgomery Co., MO.
- Francis Marion Montgomery and Family (562 KB)
Francis Marion Montgomery (1871 - ???) and Eliza Alice Cashion Montgomery (1862 - ???). Clarah, Winnie, William and ???. Picture before 1900, probably in Weakley Co., TN (perhaps Graves Co., KY). Francis is son of William and Tempty Ann Farmer Montgomery. Eliza is daughter of David and Mary Ann Smith Cashion.
- Charles Lee and Annie Montgomery Family (84 KB)
Left picture about 1937 - Byron Montgomery (1918 - 1966), Charles Lee Montgomery (1877 - 1938), James Montgomery (1920 - 1986) and Annie Trent Montgomery (1879 - 1958). Right picture about 1914 - Charles and Annie Montgomery and son William Alton Montgomery in white shirt (1904 - 1975).
- Charles Lee and William Alton Montgomery (59 KB)
Charles Lee Montgomery (1877 - 1938) and his son William Alton Montgomery (1904 - 1975). Picture from about 1910, probably in Carlisle Co., KY near Bardwell.
- Ann Martin Trent Cashion & Annie Trent Montgomery (65 KB)
Left picture about 1880. Right picture before April 1898. Ann E. Martin Trent Cashion (1844 - ???) and her daughter Annie May Trent Montgomery (1879 - 1958).