- Baptist Ott's sawmill Pic #1 (250 KB)
This is a picture of Baptist (Bob) Ott's sawmill. Baptist is on far right in picture. Not sure of others, may be Baumlers. It was about 1/2 mile southeast of Michael Ott's farm.
- Baptist Ott's sawmill Pic #2 (283 KB)
Another picture of the sawmill.
- Joseph & Catherine (Huinker) Einck & Herbert (181 KB)
One of the few photos I have of Joseph Einck.
- Baptist Ott's sawmill Pic #3 (257 KB)
Another picture of sawmill.
- Joseph Einck Barn (409 KB)
This is a picture of the barn on the Joseph Einck farm near Festina. I believe that the person on the hay wagon is Joseph Einck.
- Fidelis, Romey and Leo (L-R) (80 KB)
Possibly taken at Fidelis' First Communion, around 1927.
- Heinrich Einck and Unknown Wentholds (188 KB)
This picture shows Heinrich Einck in the back row, right. The others are unknown Wenthold brothers, according to my mother's notes on the back of the picture. One possibility is that they are Henry, William and Theodore, who were from Westphalia, Prussia, same area Heinrich was from. They may have known each other in Germany.
- Joseph Einck Family Picture (about 2003) (91 KB)
Picture taken at Dale Ott house in Festina. (Back Row) Dale Ott, Alvina Wurzer, Ole Schrandt, Rita Junk Einck, Bernice Ameling EInck. (Front Row) Leander Einck, Lorraine EInck Schrandt, Leo Einck.
- Joseph Einck (159 KB)
This is a picture of my grandfather, Joseph Einck. (From Dave Schrandt)
- Family Reunion Picture (193 KB)
This is either an Ott or Hackman family reunion picture. There are a few familiar faces in this picture, but have not been able to identify all of them. Appreciate any help in identifying as many as possible
- Catherine (Einck) Huinker (155 KB)
This is a picture of my Grandmother Catherine Huinker(Left) and here sister Ida (Dvorak) Huinker. (From Dave Schrandt)
- Heinrich & Elizabeth Einck (33 KB)
This photo is of Heinrich and Elizabeth (Lechtenberg) Einck
- Sons of Baptist & Helena Ott (325 KB)
See names in picture
- Baptist "Bob" Ott Family Portrait (89 KB)
Back row (L-R) Fidelis, Hilda, Paul, Leona, Roman, Hermina, Herbert. Front row Leo, Helena, Baptist, Oscar
- Ship Main Manifest List (61 KB)
The names of Michael Ott and Magaret Ertl are identified on this manifest
- Lorenz Ertl Family Portrait (557 KB)
Back row (L-R) Emma, Rosina, George, Louisa. Front Row Barbara (Meyer) and Lorenz Ertl. This photo was found in the collection of Duane Boyer at the St. Lucas Family Center.
- Bernard Heinrich (Henry) Einck Family Portrait (122 KB)
This is the Henry Einck family Portrait. It includes children from his first wife, Anna Maria Katherine Bullerman and Elizabeth Lechtenberg (pictured).
- Michael Ott Family Picture (110 KB)
Back Row (L-R) Joseph, Sophie, Baptist, Rosa, Carl, Maggie, John, (Front) Michael, Martha, Margaret (missing are Anna and Mary)
- Michael & Margaret Family Portrait (Early) (169 KB)
This is a family portrait taken around the 1897-98 time period. Courtesy of Mary Ann Ott, wife of Jean Ott.
- Joseph Einck children on horse (51 KB)
This picture was taken on the Joseph Einck family farm south of Festina, Iowa.
- Michael & Margaret Ott (108 KB)
This photo may have been taken at the same time as the Michael Ott Family picture was taken.
- Heinrich & Elizabeth (Lechtenberg) Einck (56 KB)
This is a picture of Heinrick Einck and his second wife Elizabeth. Heinrich emigrated from Prussia to the US in 1859.
- Michael & Margaret Ott (295 KB)
This photo is from Hilda (Ott) Bullerman. I am estimating the date to be around 1897-98. From the clothes they are wearing it appears it was taken at the same time as the Family Portrait with the younger children.
- Joseph Einck Farm House (98 KB)
This is a picture of the house on the Joseph Einck Home Place. It is located 1 mile south of Festina, Iowa. The children in the picture are not Eincks, they are Bucheits as they were the owners before Joseph bought the farm from them in 1920. (Picture from Jim Buchheit)
- Gerhard & Johanna Bengfort Family Picture (151 KB)
Back Row: Mamie Bengfort (Heman), William (Pete) Huinker, Julitta Huinker (Einck), Al Huinker, John Bengfort, Katherine Huinker (Einck), Ida Huinker (Dvorak), Frank Huinker, Rose Bengfort (Holthaus). Front Row: Frances Bengfort (Weiling), Gerhard Bengfort, Hugo Bengfort, Johanna Schoeberl (Huinker) Bengfort, Anna Bengfort (Balk)
- Sons of Joseph & Catherine (Huinker) Einck (122 KB)
L-R, Herb, Romie, Eddie, Lenny, Pat, Leroy
- 1886 plat of Military Township, Winneshiek County (132 KB)
The location of Henry Einck's farm is indicated by the arrow.
- Log Cabin (102 KB)
Michael & Margaret log cabin house on the home place near St. Lucas, Iowa.
- 1930 Plat of Washington Township, Winn Co., Iowa (297 KB)
This is a 1930 plat of Washington Township in Winneshiek County, Iowa. Arrows point to the home places of the Hu(i)nker and Einck families. These two families had 5 marriages between them. In 1930 these two farm were operated by Frank Huinker and Theodore Einck, Jr. The third arrow points to the Joseph Einck farm, which is my family farm, now owned and occupied by my sister Kathy Ott Humpal's son.
- Michael Ott and others (27 KB)
This appears to be a 4 generation picture. Anyone who know the identity of the three females please let me know. My best guess is that it's Anna Winter with her daughter (Margaret or Pauline) , and her grandchild.
- St. Brigida Church Records, Legden, Germany (2068 KB)
This is a record from the St. Brigida Catholic Church documenting the marriage of Johann Heinrich Eynck to Christina Lopping. The marriage took place November 16, 1830.
- Theodore & Anna (Mehs) Einck Family (170 KB)
Theodore is the oldest son of Heinrich & Katherina (Bullerman) Einck. Theodore is Joseph Einck's father, my great grandfather.
- Johann & Walburga Ott Immigration Record (674 KB)
This is the ship manifest record for Johsann & Walburga Ott immigration from Bremem to the port of Baltimore. The record indicates he is to see his brother in St. Lucas, Iowa. Michael Ott is the brother.
- Ship Plutarch Manifest-Heinrich, Marianne, Theodor (176 KB)
This manifest includes the names of Heinrich Eynck, Marianne (Anna Maria) Eynck (40 and 41 names on list)and Theodor Bullerman (34th name on list). On the manifest you will see that is indicates that Heinrich and Marianne (Anna Maria Katherina Bullerman) that they were married. That could be true, but other documents (Obituary of Heinrich Einck) indicate they were married in Cincinnati about 1859.
- Joseph Einck Family Portrait (566 KB)
Back Row (L-R) Lorraine, Herbert, Jerome, Rose, Edwin, Helen. Front Row (L-R) Leander, Catherine (Huinker), Leroy, Joseph, Leo
- Edwin Einck, Bernice Buchheit, and Tom Huinker (70 KB)
This is a picture taken at Tom Huinker's First Communion with his sponsors, Edwin Einck and Bernice Buchheit. Taken about 1945. Picture provided by Tom Huinker