Looking for Ancestor's is the best way of searching for your history. And it's another way of finding living relatives. I am searching these lines. Brantley, Sawyer, Patterson, Thompson, Scallorn, Thomason, Peek, Harris, Graves and any other line related to these families. Email me anytime you have a connection, or need help with your's, hopefully I will be able to help.
- William Benjamin Brantley (432 KB)
He was married to Pearcy Rebecca "Mattie" Martha Williams
- A. E. THOMPSON AND LOUISIANA WASHINGTON PEEK (16 KB)
SHE IS MY 4TH GREATGRANDMOTHER HER HUSBAND WAS JAMES PORTER THOMPSON, EUGENE IS HER SON PICTURED WITH HER
- Edward Brantley's Will (223 KB)
This is the copy of the will of Edward Brantley who was the first Brantley to arrive in America in 1638
- Pearcy Rebecca ""Mattie" Martha Williams (30 KB)
This is an older picture of Pearcy
- EUGENE AND ETHERMORE THOMPSON (12 KB)
THESE TWO ARE MY GREAT UNCLE'S
- Sawyer's Creek (12 KB)
This is Sawyer's Creek in Camden, N. Carolina. It is a beautiful creek.
- James Porter Thompson/ Louisiana Washington Peek (53 KB)
They are husband and wife.
- ROBERT THOMAS SAWYER (55 KB)
HE IS MY SECOND GREATGRANDFATHER
- Ella E. Patterson (13 KB)
She is one of Andrew J.Patterson's children buried at the Newsome Cem. in Pontotoc, Mason Co.Tx. she was born Sept.7,1890, Died Aug. 25,1910
- Joseph Brantley (33 KB)
He was the brother to John born 1710 Isle of Wight, Va. His parent's were Edward And Elizabeth Brantley Edward was the son of the Edward Brantley that first came to America in Abt. 1638.
- DALTON ANDREW PATTERSON (101 KB)
MY GRANDFATHER WITH HIS CHILDREN, L TO R. THELMA, MORTON, NADA
- Andrew Jackson Patterson (12 KB)
He is buried in the Newsome Cem. in Pontotoc,Mason Co.Tx. He was born Sept.7,1845 died July 17,1911
- Joseph Martin and Carrah (Brantley) Martin (59 KB)
Photo was taken in Waurika, Ok. 1942, Carrah was the daughter of William Benjamin Brantley.
- JOAB SCALLORN (26 KB)
He is the son of John Scallorn.
- John B. Patterson (16 KB)
He is one of Andrew J.Patterson's children. He was born Feb.24,1894 died April 16,1894 He is buried in the Newsome Cem. Pontotoc, Mason Co. Tx.
- Morton B. Patterson/Alma Lois (Brantley) Patterson (68 KB)
They are my Parent's
- EDGAR SAWYER w/wf SALLIE LOU ALLEN (27 KB)
This picture is their wedding photo taken Jan. 6, 1892.
- Orville H. Patterson (14 KB)
He is one of Andrew J.Patterson's children buried in the Newsome Cem. Pontotoc, Mason Co. Tx.He was born Feb.1,1898 died Sept. 15,1900
- William Harris Brantley (22 KB)
He was B:June 4, 1884 Tx. D:Feb. 1936 Texas
- WILLIAM JOHN ALLEN w/wf JOSEPHINE REAGAN (42 KB)
Sallie Lou Allen's parent's.
- Paul Gonnels Patterson (23 KB)
He is one of Andrew J.Patterson's children. Killed in the war and brought back to Mason Co. by Train. Mr.Tuckness picked his body up in a wagon and brought him to his resting place at the Newsome Cem. Pontotoc, Mason Co. Tx. He was born Feb.25,1900 died Aug. 15,1920
- Eula Irene Thompson (16 KB)
She was B:Jan.16,1904 Texas D:Dec.18,1943
- Aunt Lorene's Obit (25 KB)
Lorene "Brantley" Noble Daughter of William Harris and Lillie Reid passed away July 29, 2003
- Hattie L. (Allen)Crabb tombstone (47 KB)
She was b:Apr.7,1880, D:Aug.15,1950. She is the wife of Lewis Crabb.
- Pearcy Rebecca "Mattie" Martha Williams (78 KB)
She was the wife to William Benjamin Brantley
- Lewis W. Crabb tombstone (40 KB)
He was born Oct.25.1870 D:Apr.27,1948 He and Hattie are buried at Chappell Hill Cem. near Bend,Tx.