- Charles Pickett and Mary Ann Gartrell (25 KB)
Charles (1814-1898)and Mary (1817-1898) were married in Frederick County Maryland on October 6, 1834. They started their life together in the Freedom District of Baltimore County. After having five children they decided to move in 1847. They purchased a farm in the Howard District of Anne Arundel County. They would live out their lives on the farm raising ten children. They are now burried with most of the children in a family lot located on the farm. The childrens pictures start with the number 2 and listed on this page, except for John who died at the age of 25.
- John, son of William and Annie (152 KB)
John and his wife Blanche E. (Bidinger) Pickett. They had two children Mifflin and John.
- Rachel Pickett Gilliss (81 KB)
Rachel Pickett b.1832 d.1902. Picture taken with her two daughters.
- Blanch (Biddinger) Pickett and son (68 KB)
Blanch holding her son Mifflin in her arms.
- Edna and William Green (60 KB)
Edna and William when they were children.
- Mifflin Pickett and Edna (Green) Pickett (260 KB)
My grandparents in DC not long after they were married.
- Elizabeth Pickett (82 KB)
Elizabeth Pickett b.1840 d.1905. Elizabeth married John Harrison and lived in Howard County, Md. Together they had had four children. James L Harrison, b.1866, Annie E Harrison, b.1868, William R Harrison, b.1872, Micheal W Harrison, b. 1876
- Earl, William, and John Pickett (60 KB)
All three standing outside the house butchering.
- Edna Green 1 (52 KB)
Edna in her teenage years standing on a dirt road.
- Children of Mifflin and Edna (102 KB)
Starting from the left in the picture shown is my father Don M Pickett, Joan Patricia Pickett Pipes, Joyce A Pickett Miller and Mifflin Auther Pickett (A.K.A uncle Gonzo).
- Charles F Pickett and wife Annie (78 KB)
b.1841 Served in the Third Potomac Home Brigade Co. K. Two children, Charles T Pickett b.1876, Mary C Pickett b. 1878
- William Green action photo (94 KB)
William Green about to get it from the family goat.
- Edna Green 2 (58 KB)
Edna seated on the running board of the family car.
- Children of Don M Pickett and Sharon Haase (126 KB)
Starting from the left in the picture shown is myself, then my brothers Duane and Daniel.
- Mary A Pickett (79 KB)
- William Hatfield and Lula Zepp (86 KB)
William and Lula standing outside of thier house.
- Sonny, Mifflin, George, William (88 KB)
(Left) Sonny Cromwell, Mifflin A. Pickett, George Wolfe, and William Green working on a car.
- Alberta Hatfield and Carrie Tucker (64 KB)
(Left)Alberta Hatfield was the daughter of William Hatfield. She was born on March 3, 1903 and died on December 12, 1920. She married Arthur G. Green.
(Right) Carrie Tucker was the daughter of Catherine Hatfield. She was born in 1905 and died in 1977. She married Geoerge M. Cromwell.
- William Pickett and wife Amanda Bowman (87 KB)
b.1846 d.1907 Ten Children, Edward, Gertie, Jennie, John, Nancy, Oliver, Susie, William, Matthew, and Harry.
- Solomon Zepp (33 KB)
- William, son of William and Amanda (116 KB)
William, his wife Annie C. Harget, and thier grandchildren. Mifflin S. Pickett and John E. Pickett
- Alberta (Hatfield) Green 1 (60 KB)
A young Alberta Green standing outside.
- Joshua Pickett (71 KB)
- Thomas A Pickett (74 KB)
Photo from Shirly Marlene Shaffer
- Arthur Green 3 (119 KB)
Arthur with his granddaughter Joan (Pickett) Pipes.
- Alberta (Hatfield) Green 2 (53 KB)
Alberta Green seated on railroad ties outside the train station.
- Margaret A Pickett (74 KB)
- Augustus R Bidinger (445 KB)
- William and Arthur (67 KB)
William and Arthur Green leaning on a car.
- Della (Hatfield) Harrison (61 KB)
Della seated on a running board of a car holding a baby.
- David and Milton Pickett (65 KB)
Milton b.1854 d.1916, David b.1851 d.1909, David married Monah and had seven children Alice b. 1881, James b.1882, Ethel b.1885, George b. 1887, Harry b.1892, Rachel b.1895
- Group Bidinger/Pickett (309 KB)
Blanch(Bidinger)Pickett, Mifflin, John and Aunt Ethel with her sons Howard and Earl
- William Green and Gertrude Haines (51 KB)
Still photo of William and Gertrude.
- Arthur Green (66 KB)
Arthur in his World War I uniform.
- Gertrude (Haines) Green and daughter (64 KB)
Gertrude is seated on the bumper of a car holding her daughter Diana.