- Henderson Polson & Sarah Bates Polson (352 KB)
Henderson was born in Blue River Township, Harrison County, Indiana on August 23, 1823. He died June 6, 1905 in Cedarvale , Kansas. Sarah was born on Feb. 22,1826 in Harrison County, Indiana. and died Feb. 4, 1902 in Cedarvale, Kansas.
- Charles Orman Polson (483 KB)
Charles was born in Cedarvale, Kansas on September 18,1903.
- Thomas Millard Polson and Family (342 KB)
Emma Guy Polson, Leonard Polson, Grace Polson, Edwin Polson, Guy Polson and Thomas Millard Polson. Taken around 1892
- Matilda Kuhl McGrath (993 KB)
Wife of William Patrick McGrath. She was born on March 28, 1864 in Cincinnati, Ohio. She married William in 1892. She died in 1914 in Osage City, Kansas.
- William Patrick McGrath (674 KB)
William was born in 1859 in Edinbourgh, Scotland. He died in 1914 in Osage, Kansas. He was married to Matilda and had 2 sons: Hugh and John (Jay).
- The Lewis Gilbert Hamilton Family (515 KB)
My Great Grandmother is Harriet Hamilton Hildebrandt.
- Four generations (374 KB)
Front row: Charles Hamilton Polson, Margaret Robinson Hamilton.Back row: Lena Hildebrandt Polson, Harriet Hamilton Hildebrandt. taken around 1928. Bentonville, Arkansas.
- John and Ramona McGrath Wedding (440 KB)
Beatrice Ellenbecker, John (Jay)McGrath, Ramona Meier McGrath, George Ellenbecker. Marysville, Kansas. Nov. 20,1922
- McGrath family, 1930's (358 KB)
John McGrath ( Junior), William McGrath (Bill), Shirley Ruth McGrath,Clara Jean McGrath ( Jean),John McGrath (Jay), and James Patrick McGrath.(Jim).