Welcome to my family page! I am researching the Kuenz, Michalka, Kapina, Harris, Pyatt, Dobrinich and Prugar names and any connection to those names. Any info would be appreciated! I will continue to update as new information becomes available. A special thanks to my new found cousin, Paul Buechler, for the wonderful picture of Elizabeth Kuenz and Albert Buechler and their family (circa 1907). Another special thanks to my other new found cousins Ed and Mary Jane Ohms. The pictures they contributed to this site are awesome. They sent me all the pictures of Frank and Bertha's family, including the wedding pictures and family reunion. I am extremely grateful to my new found cousins for all of the pictures they contributed, because without pictures all we have are names. Pictures are like hitting a gold mine when researching. Please check out the family pictures below. Happy researching and may God bless you and yours!
- Francis Xavier Kuenz Born 1870 (46 KB)
What a handsome man!
- Elizabeth Kuenz and Albert Buechler and Family. (29 KB)
Elizabeth, Albert and their family circa 1907. Thanks for the awesome picture Paul!
- Frank and Bertha Kuenz Family (73 KB)
L-R Back Row: Margaret, Esther, Bennie, Irene, Elmer and Mary
L-R Front Row: Lucille, Bertha, Frank and Clementine
- Arlene's Dad Francis Kuenz (47 KB)
Wasn't he handsome! abt 1950
- Wedding of Albert Ohms and Irene Kuenz (228 KB)
What a beautiful wedding!
- Arlene's Family + 1 (65 KB)
Anyone who knows us would know why this picture was taken! Circa 1984.
- More Albert and Irene wedding pictures! (139 KB)
More of the beautiful wedding!
- Arlene's Mom Dora Isolene Harris (62 KB)
Wow! What a knockout! abt 1951
- Bertha Bohnsack Kuenz's 82nd Birthday party (177 KB)
I call this Ladies who Lunch! Really it is a celebration of Bertha's 82nd Birthday! Back Row is Clementine, Elmer and Mary Front Row is Lucille, Irene and Bertha
- Some Kuenz men and their women! (74 KB)
Riding the tractor is Joseph Kuenz. Left of him is his wife Jean. Behind to the left is Sylvester. Behind to the right is my Grandpa Ray B. Kuenz and Grandma Frances Virginia Michalka Kuenz. abt 1950
- Kuenz Family Reunion Mount Vernon Il/1943 or 1944 (123 KB)
Back Row L-R Albert E. Ohms, Cecil Satterthwaite, Albert L. Ohms, Eddie Ohms, Clementine Satterthwaite, Irene Ohms, Elmer Kuenz, Hilda Kuenz, Robert, Lucille Frick, Mary Tobin, Joseph Tobin Middle Row L-R Robert Ohms, Lucille Tobin, Ruth Kuenz, Mary Ann Ohms, John Tobin, Jr., Grandmother Kuenz, Jean Kuenz, Esther Kuenz, Frank Kuenz, Alan Frick Sitting L-R John Ohms, Joseph, Robin, Michael and Stephen Satterthwaite, Elleretta, Jo Ann, Bernard and Frank Thomas Tobin, David, Thad and Dwyn Kuenz
- Joe's Mom and Dad (89 KB)
Walter Anthony Prugar and Barbara Louise Dobrinich on their wedding day, May 12, 1946.
- Arlene's Great Grandpa and Grandma Pyatt (56 KB)
Reverend James Pyatt and Alice Yawberry. circa late 1800s.
- Arlene and her siblings! (62 KB)
Anthony (Tony) in the left, Angela in the middle and on the right is Arlene. Abt 1963
- Arlene's hubby Joe and his brothers (75 KB)
Joe and his brothers. Walt is on the left, Joe in the middle and Stephen is on the right. Abt 1952. Aren't they sweet!