- Roger Pull's wedding picture (14 KB)
The wedding of Roger Francis Pull & Dorothy Krebsbach
- Gloria Pull's wedding picture (17 KB)
The wedding of Lawrence Peter Thome and Gloria Renee Pull
- Last time for the author and his wife (21 KB)
This is what it's like now!
- William G. Pull (the author) in 1942 (29 KB)
- Patricia Pull's wedding picture (18 KB)
The wedding of William James Parsons & Patricia Magdelen Pull-Schneider
- Nicholas Pull in his younger days (8 KB)
Patriarch of the modern-day Pull clan
- Mary Theresia Stelton-Dombovy (15 KB)
Little Mary Stelton
- Mary Ann Pull's wedding picture (26 KB)
The wedding of Dennis James Woods and Mary Ann Pull
- Nicholas Pull's children (40 KB)
Valentine, Margaret, Mary, Albert, Frank, Olivia and Edward. Henry and Gertrude not pictured. Circa and location unknown.
- Margaretha Noel-Pull's gravesite (42 KB)
Notice the North Dakota forest in which Margaretha Noel-Pull rests. One tree in the WHOLE cemetery.
- Florence Pull in July 1998 (96 1/2 years old) (10 KB)
A well-kept senior citizen
- Marlene Pull's wedding picture (82 KB)
The wedding of Robert Fritz & Marlene Florence Pull
- Margaretha Noel-Pull-Brix-Angelsburg (66 KB)
Peter Pull's second wife. Nothing is known of the woman he married in Luxembourg. This woman buried three husbands!
- William Pull & his wife, Mary (29 KB)
The aging process continues...
- Tom Pull's wedding picture (19 KB)
The wedding of Thomas Arthur Pull & Arlene Helen Smith
- Margaretha Noel-Pull-Brix Angelsburg (26 KB)
Having buried three husbands, she is living in North Dakota with her son when this picture was taken. Circa unknown.
- St. Nicholas, Dacada, Wisconsin August 2004 (69 KB)
St. Nicholas Cemetery, Dacada, Wisconsin August 2004
- William Pull's wedding picture (1st) (14 KB)
The wedding of William Gary Pull & Nancy Lee Cole
- A young Katherina E. Schwartz (18 KB)
Nicholas Pull's young wife, Katherina. A very forward picture for the times since ladies always sat while having their picture taken. Circa & location unknown.
- St. Nicholas, Dacada, Wisconsin August 2004 (71 KB)
St. Nicholas, Dacada, Wisconsin August 2004
- Wendy Woods' wedding picture (17 KB)
The wedding of Larry Gordon Johnson & Wendy Louise Woods
- William Pull's wedding picture (2nd) (17 KB)
The wedding of William Gary Pull & Mary Theresia-Stelton-Dombovy-Lewis
- Katherina (Katie) E. Schwartz-Pull (12 KB)
Nicholas Pull's wife in her latter years
- St. Nicholas, Dacada, Wisconsin August 2004 (36 KB)
St. Nicholas, Dacada, Wisconsin, August 2004
- Mary Beth Woods' wedding picture (32 KB)
The wedding of David John Meidinger & Mary Beth Woods
- Shelley Pull's wedding picture (22 KB)
The wedding of Christian Claud DeBaun and Rochelle Rene Pull
- Jakob Holmquist's home in Fivlered, Sweden (150 KB)
Courtesy of Sheryl Farley, 2005
- Lawrence Thome family (37 KB)
Front: Dave, Carol, Patsy and Scott. Back: Mike, Larry, Gloria and Mark. June 1994 in St. Cloud, MN.
- Jakob Holmquist's Kyrka (Church) (117 KB)
This is Jakob and Maria Holmquist's Kyrka (Church) in Fivlered, Sweden. Photo courtesy of Sheryl Farley, 2005
- Jakob Holmquist's final resting place (105 KB)
This is Jakob Holmquist's resting place in Fivlered, Sweden. Jakob was Josef Wilhelm Holmquist's father. Courtesy of Sheryl Farley, 2005
- Frank Pull's wedding picture (9 KB)
The wedding of Frank John Pull & Florence Helen Davidson-Holmquist-Clayton
- Frank Pull family (54 KB)
Front: Frank, Thomas Arthur, William (the author) and Florence. Back: Mary Ann, Patricia, Roger, Gloria and Marlene. (Thomas Clayton, deceased, not pictured).
- Emil Davidson (21 KB)
The natural father of Florence Helen Davidson-Holmquist-Clayton-Pull. Sherburne is located in Martin County, MN, six miles south of Trimont.
- Mark Thome's wedding picture (23 KB)
The wedding of Mark Jon Thome & Anne Marie Sterner
- Art Clayton family (36 KB)
Front: Art Clayton, Roy, & Albert. Back: Ernest, Amanda, Florence & Lester. (Art is Florence's step-father; Amanda is Florence's natural mother).
- Patsy Thome's wedding picture (18 KB)
The wedding of Jorge Manuel Nogueira Froes & Patricia Lee Thome
- Art Garfield Clayton & Amanda Otteliana Holmquist (14 KB)
Arthur Garfield Clayton & Amanda Otteliana Holmquist-Clayton, probably taken about 1945
- Carol Thome's wedding picture (17 KB)
The wedding of David Dai-Wai Lui & Carol Marie Thome
- Burial site of Joseph Wilhelm Holmquist (30 KB)
Resting place of Joseph Wilhelm Holmquist in Trimont, Minnesota
- Joseph Wilhelm Holmquist family (37 KB)
Back: Huldy, Frank, Ellen, Emil, Esther & Emily. Front: Amanda, Father Joseph, Ernest & Mother Rebecca
- Susan Parsons' wedding picture (14 KB)
The wedding of Timothy Joseph Askland & Susan Mary Schneider-Parsons
- Joseph Holmquist's Marker (16 KB)
Joseph Holmquist's Marker
- Samuel Clayton (97 KB)
Samuel Clayton and his wife. No details about his wife are known. Circa & location unknown.
- Dennis Woods family (47 KB)
Dale, Mary Beth, Wendy (Amy Johnson), Mary Ann and Dennis at Grand Lake, MN. Circa unknown.
- Florence Pull (12 KB)
Florence Pull about 1990
- Florence Helen Davidson-Holmquist-Clayton-Pull (18 KB)
Florence Pull and her half brothers. L to R: Roy, Florence, Lester, Ernest and Alfred
- William Parsons family (29 KB)
Front: Leeanne & Patt. Back: Bill & Susan in August, 1980. Location unknown.
- Tom Pull (13 KB)
- Amanda Åtteliana Holmquist (13 KB)
Amanda Åtteliana Holmquist at age 15 taken about 1900. Location unknown.
- Leeanne Parsons' wedding (20 KB)
The wedding of Ronald George Huber & Leeanne Florence Schneider-Parsons
- Mary Ann Pull (20 KB)
Mary Ann Pull
- Nicholas Pull's homestead (22 KB)
Think you don't have enough? This is Nicholas Pull's home in St. Cloud, MN 4/24/1905.
- Robert Fritz family (40 KB)
L to R: Bob, Catherine, Deborah, Patricia, Marlene, Elizabeth, Mary, Joyce & Margaret. 1972 in Fergus Falls, MN.
- Patt Pull (17 KB)
- Gloria Pull (19 KB)
- Clayton/Holmquist gathering, July 1940 in Lum Park (72 KB)
Lum Park near Brainerd, MN on Rice Lake, July 1940 finds the Claytons and Holmquist at their annual gathering.
- Dennis & Mary Ann Woods Family, Christmas 2003 (71 KB)
Left: Dale & Wendy with Tom, Chelsea & Tanner. Back: Larry & Wendy with Kelly & Amy. Right: Dave & Mary Beth with Michaela, Jill & Hannah. Christmas 2003.
- Calvary Cmty., Reynolds, ND-Margaretha Noel's home (50 KB)
In an unmarked grave, Margaretha Noel-Pull-Brix-Angelsburg rests in Calvary Cemetery, Reynolds, ND