I am sorry to take the contact info off of my page.
I feel someone used it to sign up for things on the internet.
SEE THE LINKS BELOW THE EXPLANATION OF FAMILY TIES.
for RAILSBACK, see RALSBACK, RELSBACK, PALMER, Evangelical Church (RAILSBACK), GARRISON, NICHOLSON, BROWN, HINES, BALLEW, DOWELL, SPARROW, KINSEY, TYDINGS, LARGE, HADLEY, FOOTE, FISHER, CLAYTON, DUNGAN, ROYALE, SISSON.
for HILL, see SALYER, CLARK, RAND, MANTLE, MOORE, HELTON, SPENCER, GOODSON, SCRIVEN, SNODDY, TUCKER, WARD, VINCENT, WASHINGTON, POPE, LYTLE, POWERS, WHEELER, De Hertburn, SAMPSON, LAMBETH, MERRELL, STOUT, CHAMNESS, LOFTIN, JONES, COLE, De Merle, Osage Co. MO (MOORE, MANTLE), MO State Archives, (MOORE, MANTLE).
for BRALY: see: CARRUTH, ZEHNTNER, NORVELL, JEFFERSON, THOMMEN, RINGHAUSEN, STOKES, Bacon Cemetery (BRALY), Cumberland Pres. Church (BRALY), McCulloch, Osage Co, MO (BRALY), MO State Archives (BRALY), TYNE, HOLDSCROFT, BULLOCK, PERKINS, FRYE.
for REAMS, see PEEBLES, RAMSBURG, BRINKERHOFF, MOSS, BERGER, tintype, McMinville, TN Church ( ), STILLEY, DUBBELS, BRUNER, DELADRE, REYEL, KOCK, HENCKL, COUWENHOVEN, BRUNNER, Frederick Co, MD( ), OHRENDORFF.
Also see a related website for REAMS and BRALY lines. I have moved whatever links I could to this site.
I have documented my lineage for the DAR on Richard Dowell, Moses Lambeth, Jacob Brown and William Armfield.
For CAR on Jacob Brown and William Armfield.
I have documented my lineage for the DUVCW on James W. Nicholson, Benjamin Franklin Garrison and Wm. H. Railsback.
I have documented my lineal ancestors for the UDC on Leroy Helton and William Hill. Also on collateral lines for O. D. McGowen, Wm. Riley Helton, L. C. Helton, James M. Helton and Wm. Tucker, Sr.
I have documented Edward Helton and Elizabeth Goodson, Arch Buchanan Hill, Arch Buchanan Hill and Rhoda Salyer Hill for First Families of Twin Territories (Oklahoma).
Also see findagrave.com for submissions.
- John Lloyd RAILSBACK & Leona Celestia PALMER (9 KB)
50th Wedding Anniversary, May 4, 1968.
- Patrick Henry JEFFERSON (46 KB)
I don't know who the young boy is.
- Rev. James B. BRALY and his son Rev. Jess BRALY (71 KB)
from the church booklet.
- James Franklin BRALY, Emma RINGHAUSEN (76 KB)
and son Clarence BRALY, Sr. b. 1897.
- John BRALY & Sarah CARRUTH tombstone (51 KB)
in Coddle Creek Cemetery, NC.
- obit of Mrs. Martha E. MOORE WOOTTEN (874 KB)
last grandchild of Martha WASHINGTON MULLENS. mentions:E. J. MOORE, Col. Wm. WASHINGTON, Elizabeth MULLENS md. Patrick H. MOORE, Joel COFFEE, S. W. COFFEE, Mrs. Mary DRAKE, A. J. COFFEE, Mrs. Wm. VINEY, D. F. COFFEE. George WOOTTEN, Steven WOOTTEN. Vital E. BANGS.
- John E. RAILSBACK and Celia Marie GARRISON (55 KB)
Sarah "Sadie" RAILSBACK, Clyde RAILSBACK, Leonard RAILSBACK.
- John Lloyd RAILSBACK & Leona Celestia PALMER (291 KB)
Leona Celestia PALMER RAILSBACK'S funeral card.
- RAILSBACKs in December 1927 (73 KB)
"Taken at our father's home. Dec. 1927
On farm North of Norcatur on Sappa Creek. Norton Co, KS.
- John Edward RAILSBACK family (44 KB)
his children are:
Jacob RAILSBACK, Sarah RAILSBACK, Leonard RAILSBACK, Grace RAILSBACK, Ralph RAILSBACK, John Lloyd RAILSBACK.
- RAILSBACK picnic 7-17-36 (17 KB)
At mouth of Long Branch.
- Coddle Creek Cemetery, NC (5 KB)
near Mooresville, NC.
John BRALY, Sarah CARRUTH are buried.
- Is this Catherine RAMSBURG, Grace & Edith? (52 KB)
Edith Brinkerhoff RAMSBURG?
- John Lloyd RAILSBACK & Leona Celestia PALMER (65 KB)
taken on their wedding day.
4 May 1918.
- Rev. Absolom Henry REAMS, M.D. (246 KB)
b. Short Mtn. Maury Co., TN
- John Lloyd RAILSBACK (39 KB)
Taken in Mrs. W. M. WEIKERT's studio in Norton, KS.
- Jennie ZEHNTNER, Martha ZEHNTNER JEFFERSON (43 KB)
and Oline JEFFERSON and Ilola May JEFFERSON.
Martha ZEHNTNER, her sister, and Martha's 2 children.
- Ilola May JEFFERSON BRALY (31 KB)
Mother of Jesse Edward BRALY; wife of Clarence NMN BRALY
- Catherine BRINKERHOFF (37 KB)
She md. Valerious Elias RAMSBURG.
- Ora Leanna MOSS (88 KB)
at School for young ladies.
- CARRUTH memorial in Coddle Creek Cemetery, NC (26 KB)
mentions James CARRUTH &
- Paul Eugene REAMS, Sr. (134 KB)
age 10, in 1903.
- Paul Eugene REAMS, Sr., about 1897. (18 KB)
Taken in E. E. BARNETT's Studio in Lake Charles, LA.
- RALSBACH roadside rest near Siegen, GER. (43 KB)
just south of Siegen, GER.
- Edith Brinkerhoff RAMSBURG BERGER & Catherine (41 KB)
Catherine Valeria BERGER at 16 years.
- Arch Buchanan HILL (28 KB)
my grandpa as a young man.
- John BRALY Sarah CARRUTH headstones, (37 KB)
Coddle Creek Reformed Presbyterian Church,near Mooresville, NC
- Old Argo Presbyterian Church (50 KB)
Argo, MO birthplace of Clarence BRALY, Sr.
- Paul Eugene REAMS, Sr. with seaplane (250 KB)
taken in Pensacola, FL, April 1919.
- James Brown BRALY. Jesse BRALY, Christine SCHWIDDE (332 KB)
From the booklet "The History of The Old Argo Presbyterian Church 1861-1985", Argo, MO
- Paul Eugene REAMS, Sr. and newspaper article (165 KB)
picture taken _______
from what newspaper?__________
- Paul Eugene REAMS, Sr. (145 KB)
in Navy uniform, about 1919.
- Old Argo Presbyterian Church (116 KB)
- Rebecca Fisher PALMER and children (82 KB)
I believe taken in 1894 when Joseph PALMER, the father/husband died.
Back: Aaron PALMER, Samuel PALMER, Maggie PALMER CROST, Billie PALMER.
Front: Mattie PALMER CECIL, Rebecca FISHER PALMER, Ada PALMER MERRITT, Edward PALMER.
- Arch Buchanan HILL & Rhoda SALYER (848 KB)
and some of their daughters and 2 nieces.
- Reinhart ZEHNTNER in Swiss uniform (54 KB)
taken before he came to America from Switzerland.
- Leander Benton CLARK & Sarah Elizabeth RAND CLARK (20 KB)
He went by Lee CLARK, she went by Betty Clark.
- Thales Bowling REAMS and Ora and Paul Eugene, Sr. (89 KB)
Ora Moss REAMS
Paul Eugene REAMS, Sr.
- some of John Lloyd RAILSBACK & Leona Celestia PAL- (84 KB)
MER RAILSBACK'S kids:
Ila Leona RAILSBACK McINTOSH
Leona Celestia PALMER RAILSBACK
Franklin Delano RAILSBACK & Donald Wayne RAILSBACK
" " "
tombstone of Leona Celestia PALMER RAILSBACK &
John Lloyd RAILSBACK
Verlyn Eugene RAILSBACK
- Evangelical Church, Rodgen, Siegen, GER (81 KB)
2nd church, (rebuilt)
where our RAILSBACK? ancestors were baptized.
- Thales Bowling REAMS photo, bus. card/tombstone (162 KB)
buried in Fairview Cemetery, Gainesville, TX.
- James B. BRALY's pulpit tombstone and stained gls (117 KB)
Isn't this Cool? A Pulpit-shaped tombstone.
- we think Catherine RAMSBURG (39 KB)
wish to confirm who this is.
- Thales Bowling REAMS (101 KB)
I don't know when it was taken.
- Velerius Elias Ramsburg and Anna Catherine Ross (30 KB)
He was a glovemaker, and then he worked at the U.S. Postal Service in D.C. and he played the violin. He was Edith Brinkerhoff Ramsburg's father and Catherine Veleria Berger's father, and Catherine Reams Braly's g-g-grandfather. Catherine, Paul and Yniv Reams' great grandpa.
- James Franklin BRALY tombstone (28 KB)
Bacon Cemetery, Argo, Crawford Co, MO.
- Thales Bowling REAMS, wife and 2 kids (36 KB)
Ora Leanna MOSS REAMS
Ora Moss REAMS
Paul Eugene REAMS, Sr.
- William Harrison RAILSBACK obit transcript (1084 KB)
from Prosser, WA Register.
- Walter CARRUTH and Sarah's tombstone (19 KB)
Located at Coddle Creek Cemetery, NC.
- Iva Fay MANTLE (7 KB)
part of a bigger picture?
- ZEHNTNER clan, 1910 (86 KB)
Picnic at 4 mile, White Sulphur Springs, MT.
- Arch Buchanan HILL, 1920 (12 KB)
"Great Grandpa HILL"
- Arch Buchanan HILL & Iva Fay MANTLE (40 KB)
in horse and buggy.
- David MANTLE & Eliza MOORE's family (558 KB)
John Edward MANTLE; Moses MANTLE; Wm. Lincoln MANTLE; Richard MANTLE; Mary Ann MANTLE CLACK; Robert MANTLE; Lizzie MANTLE WEEKS; Ella MANTLE CURLEY; Thomas MANTLE ; David MANTLE Jr.; Eliza MOORE MANTLE; Charles E. MANTLE & James David MANTLE. Taken circa 1893 at their farm home.
- John H. HILL, Roxie Ann (HELTON), Martha/Lottie (191 KB)
taken around 1899-1900
Martha Elizabeth HILL.
- Arch Buchanan HILL, Sr., Jr., and unknown child (35 KB)
Arch Buchanan HILL, Jr.
I presume this is Arch Jr's first child or one named Arch Buchanan Hill.
- Catherine Frances NORVELL BRALY & daughter Susan (30 KB)
Susan BRALY fell in a fireplace and died as a young child in 1868, age 6.
- Wm. Harrison RAILSBACK, wife Jennie, his son (80 KB)
the son's wife and child
Some say John E. RAILSBACK is the adult son, some believe Jacob RAILSBACK is the adult son.
- Anna Pearl PALMER & Leona Celestia PALMER picture (257 KB)
Anna md. George Davis HOSEA.
Leona md. John Lloyd RAILSBACK.
- Wm. Harrison RAILSBACK's tombstone (442 KB)
buried in Prosser, WA in IOOF Cemetery.
- Benjamin Franklin GARRISON tombstone (55 KB)
Benjamin was in the Civil War.
The cemetery is Old Soldiers Cemetery, Fort Leavenworth, KS.
- Wm. P. HILL portrait (180 KB)
taken around ________
- Arch Buchanan Hill and Iva Fay Mantle Hill's tombs (707 KB)
- Catherine Valeria BERGER picture (203 KB)
about age 16.
- REAMS family quilt created July 1892 (117 KB)
made by Sarah "Agnes" REAMS.
Initials of the family were decoratively embroidered onto the quilt.
- Paul Eugene REAMS & Catherine Valeria BERGER (44 KB)
the only picture I have of my husband's grandparents together.
- Clarence BRALY, Sr. & Ilola JEFFERSON tombstones (107 KB)
Located in Inglewood Park Cemetery, Inglewood, CA.
- BRALY-THOMMEN-ZEHNTNER JEFFERSON (46 KB)
Ilola May JEFFERSON BRALY
Anna Barbara THOMMEN ZEHNTNER,
Martha ZEHNTNER JEFFERSON,
Margaret May BRALY b. 1919.
- Clarence BRALY, Sr. (64 KB)
- Emma RINGHAUSEN BRALY & Clarence BRALY, Sr. (74 KB)
I presume this was taken after James Franklin BRALY died and before Emma md. Andrew BARTSCH.
I don't have marriage date. Son Christian was born 1906. Mr. BRALY died 1898.
- Arch Buchanan HILL & James Hunter DUNCAN (20 KB)
Arch md. Iva Fay MANTLE
James md Dora Belle HILL.
James is wearing the white pants and bow tie.
Dora Belle HILL is Arch Buchanan HILL's sister.
- Mary TYNE JEFFERSON MULLINGER tombstone (62 KB)
located in Chicago IL at Mt. Olivet cemetery.
Her son, Patrick Henry JEFFERSON is buried here too without a tombstone.
- Sarah C.Garrison's tombstone (669 KB)
- Arch Buchanan HILL, James Riley HELTON, (161 KB)
John R. HILL, Rebecca HILL, Maggie Jo HILL,
Dora Belle HILL. And Dora's obit.
- James B. BRALY's stained glass window, tombstone, (100 KB)
and funeral notice.
James was a Rev.
The stained glass window is at Cumberland Presbyterian Church (now Nazarene Church Building)in Sullivan, MO.
- "Railsback Cemetery" (732 KB)
Norton Co, KS
Where Mariah Jane (Brown)Railsback and 2 sons are buried. No markers or cemetery sign in 2003.
- John HILL & Roxie HELTON HILL (79 KB)
I believe this was taken from a photo and retouched, the children were removed.
- Emma RINGHAUSEN BRALY BARTSCH's tombstone (146 KB)
Location: Woodlawn Cemetery, Compton, CA
Chris RINGHAUSEN & Louise R. SCHATZ, Emma's siblings are also buried here with Louise's husband: Jacob H. SCHATZ.
- John HILL, Roxie HELTON HILL & Dora HILL (1034 KB)
- Anna Barbara THOMMEN ZEHNTNER and Flora SCHMID (65 KB)
taken in White Sulphur Springs, MT.
Anna died in 1948. I don't have birth date for Flora.
- Arch Buchanan HILL & Iva Fay MANTLE HILL (57 KB)
taken in 1942
house number: 914.
- Arch Buchanan Hill, Earnest Mantle HILL, (23 KB)
Benona Joseph HILL, Sr.
taken in 1942.
- Arch Buchanan HILL, John HILL, Roxie HELTON HILL (24 KB)
- Clarence BRALY, Sr. (125 KB)
- Clarence BRALY, Sr. & Chris BARTSCH (older) (94 KB)
1/2 brothers, sons of Emma RINGHAUSEN BRALY BARTSCH.
- Clarence BRALY, Sr. (162 KB)
as a baby.
- John Edward Railsback and Celia Garrison Railsback (999 KB)
- Conrad RINGHAUSEN & Constentina STOKES (125 KB)
Emma RINGHAUSEN's parents.
- James W. Nicholson's tombstone (651 KB)
Wilsonville NE. I understand he had 2 wives, (not at the same time) and was in the Civil War on the Union side.
- Henry DANZER, Reinhart ZEHNTNER, Patrick JEFFERSON (19 KB)
Reinhart ZEHNTNER and 2 sons-in-law:
Henry George DANZER & Patrick Henry JEFFERSON.
- Anna THOMMEN ZEHNTNER & Reinhart ZEHNTNER (24 KB)
Taken at White Sulphur Springs, MT, I presume.
- Rebecca Palmer's tombstone (741 KB)
She was born a Nicholson
- Dr. Rev. Absalom Henry REAMS (28 KB)
He was a doctor and a minister.
- Edward "Ned" Helton and Elizabeth Goodson & 2 sons (327 KB)
James Riley HELTON b 1884), far left, Nancy LeeRoy HELTON in the middle.
- Edward "Ned" Helton 1905 (199 KB)
This is my direct ancestor who married Mary Elizabeth "Lizzie" Goodson.
- Edward PALMER & Sarah Cummings NICHOLSON family (79 KB)
back: Leona Celestia PALMER, Roy PUCKETT, Earl "Jackie" PALMER, Anna Pearl PALMER,
Front: Sarah Cummings NICHOLSON KITHCART PUCKETT PALMER, Iva May PALMER, Edward PALMER.
taken about 1918.
- Elizabeth GOODSON HELTON (214 KB)
bd. in Rose, OK.
- Arch Buchanan Hill and Rhoda Salyer Hill/children (454 KB)
courtesy of Ernie Cervantes! Thanks!!!
- Emma RINGHAUSEN & James Franklin BRALY (307 KB)
son Clarence BRALY, Sr.
House where Grandpa BRALY born (James Franklin BRALY.)
LEFT TO RIGHT: Albert RINGHAUSEN, Louise RINGHAUSEN, Emma Louise RINGHAUSEN BRALY, Clarence BRALY, Sr., James Franklin BRALY. I assume the next two are Conrad and Chris RINGHAUSEN. The RINGHAUSENS are Emma's siblings.
- John HILL & Roxie HELTON HILL family (105 KB)
Back row: Roxie Ann HELTON HILL, Martha Hill, John HILL.
Front row: Lottie HILL, Ed HILL, the cute little guy in the suit is my grandpa: Arch Buchanan HILL, Maggie HILL.
- John E Mantle TS (599 KB)
Tombstone of John Edward Mantle
Adair Cemetery, Adair, OK
- Arch Buchanan HILL & Iva Fay MANTLE HILL 1919 (19 KB)
taken January 1919.
- George MANTLE & Maria SCRIVEN (271 KB)
Hallie MANTLE gave me this photocopy.
I believe it might be taken from Goodspeed's History of Osage Co, MO.
- Oline JEFFERSON, Jennie JEFFERSON, Ilola JEFFERSON (27 KB)
Jennie Kelton JEFFERSON
Ilola May JEFFERSON who md. Clarence BRALY
- Ida Beatrice Clark Mantle's TS (720 KB)
- Iva Fay MANTLE (25 KB)
she md. Arch Buchanan HILL.
- on the REAMS side, a tintype (55 KB)
From the RAMSBURG book, we think we know who these ladies are.
- Iva Fay MANTLE, parents and siblings (17 KB)
Back row: David Le"Roy" MANTLE, John Edward MANTLE, "Ed"ward Kay MANTLE.
Gracie "Eunice" MANTLE, Ida Beatrice CLARK, Iva Fay MANTLE.
- I believe this is John Lloyd RAILSBACK (35 KB)
I forgot to mark the picture.
- I think Leona Celestia PALMER (41 KB)
I forgot to mark this one too.
- William Harrison RAILSBACK & Maria Jane BROWN (98 KB)
William's first wife. William was in the Civil War.
- Iva Fay MANTLE (9 KB)
As a young lady.
- Cumberland Presbyterian Church (1979 Nazarene) (19 KB)
Founded by Rev. James B. BRALY.
The front windows memorialize Rev. Braly & Rev. Clark.
- Iva Fay MANTLE HILL & Earnest Mantle HILL (41 KB)
- Iva Fay MANTLE HILL, Ida Ruth Mantle, J.L. DEEN (32 KB)
Iva is seated.
- John Edward MANTLE, Ida Beatrice CLARK MANTLE (14 KB)
"Ed"ward Kay MANTLE is seated.
Ed died in 1901, so this was taken before then.
- John HILL & Roxie Ann HELTON HILL (47 KB)