Leander Inman,Colbert Al. / Ward,Dickson,Ramey of Perry TN.Updated February 25, 2004
| Looking for family of Leander Inman born Nov. 03,1825 in Franklin County Al. he married Sarah Jane Keeton born Nov. 11,1828-July 3,1897, there children are
1. Napolean Inman born Nov.3,1852-1905 married Sarah Catherine Ramsey on 12-19-1875.
2.Martha Mattie Inman born 1849 mr. Thomas Edgar Thomason
3.Annie Elizabeth born 1855 mr Frederick Hawkins Tapp on 1-1-1873
4.Samuel E. Inman born 1857 mr.Mary E. Weatherbee on 12-19-1876
5.Katherine l. Inman born 10-23-1859 mr. S.Frank Hamilton on1-1-1885.
6.John Donley Inman born 5-2-1862 mr. B.J. Dunnington on 9-18-1884.
7.Jennie Inman born 6-29-1864 mr.Ed Guss Gadd on 2-14-1895.
All was born and married in Colbert County Alabama.
Nathan Ward Jr. born 1803 in Barren County, Ky. married Mary Elizabeth. there children were all born in Perry County, Tn.
1. Martha Elizabeth Ward b. 1825 mr. John Randolph DePreist
2. Carrol Houston Ward b.7-1-1826 mr.Martha Whitwell
3. Mellissa Carolina Ward b.11-2-1828 mr. Thomas Whitwell
4. Louisa Jane Ward b. 1830 mr. Green A. DePreist
5. Hamilton B. Ward b. 1832 mr. Martha ?
6. Thomas Ward b. 1836 mr.Martha A. Ward
7. Hugh L. Ward b. 1841 mr.Mary A. Denton
8. Houston C. Ward b. 1844 mr.Mary E. Dabbs
9. Talina Ward b. 1846 mr.Alfred T. Kelly
10.Julianna Ward b.1848
Dickson Line of Perry County, Tennessee
James Dickson b. 1771 Va. died 1846 in Perry Co. Tn.
+ Margaret Ann Wilson
1. James Dickson b.1794
2. Joseph Dickson b. 12-1-1795 mr. Rachel Boyer
3. Mary Ann Dickson b.1796
4. Jane Dickson b. 1799 mr. Henry Stanley
5. Elizabeth Dickson b. 1800
6. Matilda b. 1802
7. Hugh Dickson b. 1804 mr. Nancy Stanley
8. Hannah b. 1808 mr. Oscar Gray
9. William Kennedy Dickson b. 10-18-1811 mr. Sarah ?
RAMEYS of Barren and Trigg County, KY.
MCCUTCHEON, STEWART, BARTLETT of Lewis County,Tennessee
Please email if you could know about any of this family. Thanks Elizabeth Ramey.
Elizabeth A Ramey
12379 Portage St.
Rittman, ohio 44270
Edit Your Page
The content shown on this page has been submitted by a Genealogy.com customer, and is not subject to verification by Genealogy.com. Neither Genealogy.com nor its affiliates are responsible for the accuracy of any information contained on this page. The opinions expressed on this page are the author's alone and not the opinions of Genealogy.com.
|© 2009 Ancestry.com|