- (Jody) John Fritz Family - 1905 Photo Legend (182 KB)
Legend to previously posted photo with all family members' names. Legend created by Erv Erdahl.
- (Jody) Edward and Luisa (Luithle) Klein (55 KB)
Taken in 1964. 58th wedding anniversary.
- (Jody) Mark A. and Hattie Amanda (Fritz) Worcester (20 KB)
Taken about 1902--Father: Mark A., Mother: Hattie, Older Daughter: Mina, and Baby Daughter: Elsie. Mark A. and Hattie are Jody's great grandparents. My grandfather Mark D. Worcester and siblings Ada, Lora, and Jean, were not yet born when this photo was taken.
- (Jody) Mark D. and Elizabeth (Curran) Worcester (105 KB)
Taken in 1936 -- wedding photo. It's not clear if the photo is of their first ceremony in June 1936, or their "official" wedding in October 1936. They had secretly eloped in June, to protect Elizabeth's employment, as married women were often discrimated against for job opportunities. When James Curran, her father, found out, he wished for them to get married in a church, which they did in October of that year. In the 1930s, people often got married in their "Sunday best," as wedding dresses were not affordable for most. Elizabeth was also known as "Bessie."
- (Jody) Linus Ely Worcester (11 KB)
Taken between 1880-1900. From Swallow Family Genealogy Book.
- (Jody) Adolph and Bertha (Klein) Will (152 KB)
Taken about 1945-1960??, in front of the old Will farmhouse (which was torn down around 1975), north of Heil, ND.
- (Jody) Christ and Christina (Schneider) Will (77 KB)
Taken 1945-1960?? In front of family farmhouse in North Dakota.
- (Jody) Alfred & Lana (McCollister) Worcester Kids (633 KB)
Taken about 1895--Upper Left: Frank D.; Lower Left: Howard W.; Upper Right: Linus W.; Lower Right: Mark A. Worcester
- (Jody) Michael J. Curran and Ester Elizabeth Lynch (88 KB)
Jody's great great grandparents, taken in about 1929. They lived in International Falls, MN. Picture submitted by John Ableman.
- (Jody) John Fritz Family (146 KB)
Jody's gr-gr grandfather's family. Submitted by Erv Erdahl. Picture taken about 1905.