| FIRST GENERATION
1. LAURENCE DUANE RINGROSE was born on 14 Feb 1945 in PORTLAND, ME. He was educated COLUMBIA COLLEGE, ASSOCIATE OF ARTS/1983/COLUMBIA, MO. He was Latter Day Saint (LDS). --Other Fields
Medical: Military DATE: UNITED STATES ARMY 1967- 1987 PLACE: UNITED STATES AND FOREIGN TOURS Larry had basic training at Ft. Dix, NJ in 1965, and AIT at Ft. Knox,
2. GORDON WILLIAM RINGROSE was born on 7 May 1918 in FREEPORT, ME. He died on 13 Dec 1975 in FREEPORT, ME. He was buried on 16 Dec 1975 in GROVE PLEASANT HILL Cem, FREEPORT, ME. He was a PLUMMER FOR MANY YEARS IN FREEPORT. He was BAPTIST. He was married to MARY VIRGINIA CONDON on 21 Mar 1942.
3. MARY VIRGINIA CONDON was born on 7 Apr 1921 in BRUNSWICK, ME. She died on 9 Oct 1985 in FREEPORT, ME. She was buried on 13 Oct 1985 in GROVE PLEASANT HILL Cem, FREEPORT, ME. She was a PROOFREADER FOR FRENCH PUBLISHING IN BRUNSWICK. GORDON WILLIAM RINGROSE and MARY VIRGINIA CONDON had the following children:
i. GORDON WILLIAM RINGROSE was born on 9 Oct 1942. He was educated Lee Academy/1961/Lee, Me/Gordon went to grade school in Free.
1 ii. LAURENCE DUANE RINGROSE.
iii. CYNTHIA JANE RINGROSE was born on 14 Feb 1945.
4. GUY LOUIS RINGROSE was born on 21 Aug 1891 in FREEPORT, ME. He died on 24 Nov 1941 in FREEPORT, ME. He was buried in GROVE PLEASANT HILL Cem, FREEPORT, CUMBERL. He was a SHOE SHOPWORKER. He was married to JULIA GLADYS LADD on 27 Jun 1917.
5. JULIA GLADYS LADD was born on 2 Oct 1893 in SEBEC, ME. She died on 13 Oct 1985 in FREEPORT, ME. She was buried in GROVE PLEASANT HILL Cem, FREEPORT, ME. She was a TEACHER IN EARLY YEARS, MAID IN LATTER YEARS. She was educated High School Diploma/1912/SEBEC, ME/Gladys went to school in. --Sources
Nationality: Teaching Certificate
Nationality: GUY LOUIS RINGROSE and JULIA GLADYS LADD had the following children:
2 i. GORDON WILLIAM RINGROSE.
ii. RICHARD LADD RINGROSE was born on 27 Oct 1921. He died on 11 Apr 1946.
6. RAYMOND WILLIAM SR. CONDON was born on 16 Aug 1887 in BRUNSWICK, ME. He died on 7 Jan 1944. He was buried in DURHAM Cem, DURHAM, ME. He was married to SARAH LETTUCE TEMPLE on 14 Jan 1910 in BRUNSWICK, ME.
7. SARAH LETTUCE TEMPLE was born on 28 Apr 1888 in BOWDOINHAM, ME. She died on 21 Jun 1942 in DURHAM, ME. She was buried in DURHAM Cem, DURHAM, ME. RAYMOND WILLIAM SR. CONDON and SARAH LETTUCE TEMPLE had the following children:
i. OSBORN WILLIAM CONDON was born on 24 Aug 1910. He died about 1946.
3 ii. MARY VIRGINIA CONDON.
iii. GEORGIA CONDON was born on 15 Feb 1927.
iv. CLINTON ELLIOTT CONDON.
v. CLARA EVELYN CONDON.
vi. RAYMOND WILLIAM JR. CONDON was born on 11 Sep 1928.
8. WILLIAM CURTIS RINGROSE was born on 25 Mar 1851. He died on 20 Jul 1934. He was buried in OLD PLEASANT HILL Cem Cem, FREEPORT, CUMBE.
9. SARAH CAROLINE LANE was born on 14 Jan 1858. She died on 10 Feb 1927. She was buried in OLD PLEASANT HILL Cem Cem, FREEPORT, CUMBE. WILLIAM CURTIS RINGROSE and SARAH CAROLINE LANE had the following children:
i. ETTA MAY RINGROSE was born on 20 Mar 1877. He died on 1 Nov 1949.
ii. (CHILD) RINGROSE.
iii. HARRY MERTON RINGROSE was born on 26 Mar 1883. He died on 13 Apr 1973.
iv. THOMAS RANDALL LANE RINGROSE was born on 17 Jan 1885. He died on 7 Sep 1970.
4 v. GUY LOUIS RINGROSE.
vi. DEWEY WILLIAM RINGROSE was born on 6 May 1898. He died on 22 May 1954.
10. HARRY GOULD LADD was born on 18 Feb 1866. He died on 18 Feb 1908. He was buried in SEBEC Cem, SEBEC, ME. He was married to CYNTHIA JANE MORRILL on 28 Jun 1890.
11. CYNTHIA JANE MORRILL was born on 2 Jun 1865. She died in 1899. She was buried in SEBEC Cem, SEBEC, ME. --Invalid Dates Death: ES SEEN HARRY GOULD LADD and CYNTHIA JANE MORRILL had the following children:
i. ELLA JOSEPHINE L
|The Laurence Ringrose Family Home Page
Updated September 5, 2000
LAURENCE DUANE RINGROSE
35 PROUT ROAD
FREEPORT, MAINE 04032
Edit Your Page
The content shown on this page has been submitted by a Genealogy.com customer, and is not subject to verification by Genealogy.com. Neither Genealogy.com nor its affiliates are responsible for the accuracy of any information contained on this page. The opinions expressed on this page are the author's alone and not the opinions of Genealogy.com.
|© 2009 Ancestry.com|