Since 1976 we've been researching hundreds of names, mainly: Heck (Germany,IN,KY,TN,AR,CA); Cox (PA,KY;IN;CA); Hudson, Fort/Feurt, Peiret; Reynolds, Staats, Springer, Bungner, Fabrique, Diefendorf, Worden, Smith (of CT, NY & MI), Paine, Brewster (Mayflower), Baily, Pennock, Mendenhall, Hoopes, Yarnall (lots more PA Quakers), etc. on Pam's side (database of about 12,000 individuals). On Roy's side, we're researching Mulhair, Flynn, Conley, Gould, LeMay, La Brie, Bulis/Bullis;(plus about 30 more French surnames from Quebec), Pipes, Platt, Harrod, Spencer, Russell, Robinson/Roberson, Rose, Smith (of Long Island, NY), Anderson, Roland/Rouland, etc.(database of about 10,000).
Also researching grandkid's lines: Shrewsbury, Cunningham, Berry & others of WV; Ueligitone & Umu of Samoa; Mock & Thomas of IL, OH; Jackson & Withers of TN.
Alternate e-mail: email@example.com. Love to share!
- John Henry Cox, c.1864 (428 KB)
John H. Cox was a son of Rev. Jacob Marlow Cox and Martha Christian Hudson.
- Robert William Heck, Sr., c.1897 (37 KB)
Rob was about 20 years old in this photo, taken
shortly after he moved to Los Angeles with his family and was going to music school.
- The children of George and Addie (LeMay)Bulis 1909 (98 KB)
This photo was taken while they lived in Idaho.
- John Henry Cox, c.1870 (139 KB)
John was born 1843 in Jefferson Co., IN. He became a banker in Sheridan, Indiana.
- Sue Smith, wife of Robert W. Heck, Sr. (51 KB)
This was Sue's engagement photo, taken c.1902. She
was 20 years old.
- Jesse D. Robinson and son, Guston (116 KB)
This photo is a section of a family group photo taken about 1915 in Oklahoma.
- Lucille Maurine Bulis, March 1905 (107 KB)
She was really a beautiful child! She was an even more beautiful person.
- Nell Jewel Fort, c.1893 Sheridan, Indiana (45 KB)
Nell was a daughter of Morris Fort & Rebekah G.
Staats. She married Jacob Dorval Cox in 1894 at
Sheridan, Jefferson Co., Indiana. They became the parents of Thelma, Thyra & Rhea.
- Jacob Dorval Cox, c.1895 (435 KB)
J.D. was about 23 in this photo, and working in his father's bank in Sheridan, Indiana.
- Bob Heck with sister, Gertrude, & Thyra Cox (309 KB)
THis photo was taken about 1925 in Los Angeles.
- Mary Elizabeth (Conley)Flynn, 1870 at age 17. (128 KB)
She married Charles Augustus Flynn in 1879. They were grandparents of Matt & Elizabeth Mulhair.
- Rhea LeFort Cox, c.1925 (188 KB)
Rhea was the youngest daughter of J.D. & Nell (Fort) Cox. She was born in Indiana, but the family moved out to Los Angeles when she was still an infant. She worked for Goldwyn Studios and was part of the Marian Morgan Dance troup. Rhea married in 1930 to Robert W. Heck, Jr.
- Francois Dassisi LeMay, born 1820 Quebec (76 KB)
This photo was probably taken c.1865 in Yreka, CA.
He died there in 1880.
- Margaret Annette (Bungner) Heck, c.1918 (427 KB)
She was born in Yazoo City, MS and passed away in Los Angeles, CA.
- Rhea LeFort Cox at Goldwyn Studios (153 KB)
Sometimes they let her keep the costumes. She altered the ones she didn't like to suit herself.
- Paul Omer LeMay, born 1854 MN (59 KB)
Paul was the eldest son of Francois and Adelaide
(Mignot dit LaBrie) LeMay. He was an early mayor
of Yreka, CA. He married Adeline Pipes.
- The Heck family in 1924 (449 KB)
Rob and Sue with their two children, Bob & Gertrude.
- Millie, Roy and baby Roy Robinson, 1944 (213 KB)
Millie's maiden name was Mulhair, daughter of Matt & Lucille (Bulis) Mulhair. Roy was the son of Gus and Letha (Lord) Robinson.
- Robert W. Heck, Sr.& Jr. (104 KB)
This photo was taken about September 1904 at 1160 W. 36th Street in Los Angeles.
- Mary Augusta "Gussie" (Heck) Mitchell & children (461 KB)
"Gussie" with her children, Vernon & Velma Mitchell.
- Martha Christian (Hudson)Cox (40 KB)
Wife of Rev. Jacob Marlow Cox.
- Robert W. Heck, Jr. 1930 (5 KB)
Bob was 27 years old at this time, and working for Chic Modes, a fashion pattern book company. It required too much traveling, so he went to work as manager for McDonnell's Monterey Restaurant in Los Angeles.
- Addie Belle (LeMay) Bulis, daughter of Paul. (55 KB)
Addie was born 1879 in Yreka. She married George
- Rhea with cast members of "Souls For Sale" (269 KB)
Rupert Hughes' production of "Souls For Sale", filmed about 1923.
- Rev. Jacob Marlow Cox (23 KB)
Born 1799 Brownsville, PA. Pastor of Graham Baptist Church in Jennings Co., IN until his death.
- Robert Heck, Jr. c.1945 (94 KB)
Bob was about 41 years old here and manager of Roland's Restaurant at 7th & Broadway in San Diego.
- Morris Fort (1833-1911) (173 KB)
Morris Fort was a son of Bartholomew Fort and
Leah Reynolds. The original is a tintype.
- Louis Otis Smith (500 KB)
L.O. Smith was born 1828 in Covington, NY.
- Morris Fort, c.1910 (194 KB)
Morris was living near Tulare, CA when this photo was taken. You can see his Civil War emblem in this picture.
- Paul & Adeline (Pipes)LeMay (153 KB)
Paul Omer LeMay and Adeline Pipes were the parents of Addie Belle LeMay (mother of Lucille Bulis Mulhair). This photo was probably their engagement portrait, taken in Yreka, California.
- Rebekah (Staats) Fort, wife of Morris Fort. (50 KB)
Rebekah was a daughter of David Staats & Hannah
Springer. The original photo is printed on leather, with a gold edge.
- The daughters of Louis & Mary Jane (Worden) Smith (312 KB)
From eldest to youngest: Edith, Nellie, Louise and Susie.
- Gus & Letha (Lord) Robinson (130 KB)
This photo was taken during the mid-1930's.
- Mary Jane (Worden) Smith (457 KB)
Daughter of James Worden & Matilda Pegg; wife of Louis Otis Smith.
- The home of L.F. & Margaret (Bungner) Heck (243 KB)
This home was located in Little Rock, AR. It no longer exists.