- Hill-Davis Family (75 KB)
(l to r) Mary Ella Hill, Sarah Bogard Hill, Anthony Hill, Raymond Hill, Lillie Hill Davis & Silas Davis & children, Parkersburg, WV, circa 1920.
- Bud & Phyllis Ruf (30 KB)
Henry L. Ruf, Jr. and wife Phyllis June Alton
circa 1950, Parkersburg, WV
- Home of Newton & Ella Alton (164 KB)
Home of Newton & Ella Alton, 3511 Emerson Ave, Parkersburg, WV, circa 1935. Phyllis Alton standing by the fence. The house was built in 1912 by Dorrie Kress. Newton & his first wife, Jennie, bought it in 1916.
- McCualsky-Oliver family (1923), Belpre, Ohio (108 KB)
standing l to r: Bud McCualsky, Agnes Reid, Don McCualsky, Betty McCualsky, Wm Reid, Irene McCualsky, Lola McCualsky, Daisy Glancy, Floyd Anderson, Daisy Statham. sitting l to r: Janet Smith, Laura Anderson, Mary Helen Anderson, James McCualsky, David Oliver, B.J. McCualsky, Jeanne Statham, Peter & Sarah McCualsky, Jigs the dog.
- Hank & Irene Ruf (44 KB)
Henry L. Ruf, Sr. and wife Irene McCualsky
21 Sept 1952
- Donna Jeanne Julian (48 KB)
Donna Jeanne Julian (1917-2000), daughter of Daisy McCualsky Statham and John Howard Sullivan. She was married to Francis Anthony Julian who died in 1985.
- David Oliver, Bud McCualsky, Mary Oliver (42 KB)
David Oliver, Bud McCualsky (grandson), Mary Cool Oliver, Florence St., Belpre, Ohio, circa 1920.
- Newt & Ella Alton & Lou Ruf (65 KB)
Newton Alton & wife Mary Ella Hill & grandson
Henry Louis Ruf, III, circa 1954, 3511 Emerson Ave, Parkersburg, WV.
- Twin Daughters of Joseph & Letitia Oliver (72 KB)
left, Elizabeth Mae Oliver McCrory (1834-1915)
right, Sarah Oliver McDonald (1834-?), twin daughters of Joseph Oliver & wife, Letitia Murphy,
- Lou Ruf & Carl Galbraith (81 KB)
Henry Louis Ruf, III and Carl Conley Galbraith, July 1985, Blennerhassett Island, on the Ohio River near Parkersburg, WV.
- Peter & Sarah McCualsky (47 KB)
(l to r)Sarah Ann Oliver McCualsky, Henry Barclay McCualsky, Letitia Irene McCualsky, Peter Stuart McCualsky, Newark, Ohio, circa 1910.
- Home of Henry & Irene Ruf (66 KB)
Home of Henry & Irene Ruf, 1500 23rd St., Parkersburg, WV, from 1939-1989. Photo circa 1989.
- Phyllis June Alton (31 KB)
Phyllis June Alton, born June 16, 1927
(photo taken by her uncle, Denver Hill)
- Homes of Peter McCualsky, W.H. Reid, Bud McCualsky (48 KB)
(l to r) Homes of Peter McCualsky, William H. Reid and Bud McCualsky, Main St., Belpre, OH, circa 1946.
- William Denver Hill (1891-1958) (56 KB)
Uncle Denver, brother of Mary Ella Alton. He never married.
- Home of Minnie Ruf Fusner (34 KB)
Brick home of Minnie Jane Archer Ruf Fusner & husband, Harry Fusner, 1405 Liberty St., Parkersburg, WV, circa 1949
- Henry Louis Ruf, Sr. (31 KB)
School photo of Henry L. Ruf, Sr. (1904-1989)
- Home of Anthony & Sarah Hill (162 KB)
First home of Anthony Hill & wife Sarah Bogard, Rt 2, North Parkersburg, circa 1918. (l to r) Floyd Webb & wife Priscilla Hill & child, Mary Ella Hill, Raymond Hill, Sarah Bogard Hill, Anthony Hill. This house burned down and another was built which is standing today in 2000.
- The Twins: Raymond & Ella Hill (64 KB)
Raymond Glenn Hill and twin sister, Mary Ella Hill. They were the youngest children of Anthony & Sarah Hill, born 1897.
- Home of David & Mary Oliver (76 KB)
Home of David Oliver and wife, Mary Cool, Florence St., Belpre, Ohio, circa 1900.
- Irene, Uncle Jim and Bud McCualsky (45 KB)
Letitia Irene, James Alexander & Henry Barclay (Bud) McCualsky. Photo circa 1910.