The Griffing/Rufener family of Warren, OhUpdated September 17, 2003
Rochelle Louise Rufener
Descendants of Francis Lee Smith
Generation No. 1
1. Francis Lee2 Smith (John S1) was born May 09, 1884. He married Evaline Price July 08, 1909, daughter of James and Victora.
Notes for Francis Lee Smith:
possible ssn from ssdi index: 233-18-5809
We sent for SSN application for him, to see if we can find info on his parents. Sent on 7 Apr 2001
Children of Francis Smith and Evaline Price are:
2 i. Byron Richard3 Smith. He married Hailey
+ 3 ii. John William Smith, born June 08, 1915 in Harrison Co, W.Va.; died January 23, 1999 in Camden Clark Memorial Hospital.
4 iii. Clarence Smith.
5 iv. Elsie Smith.
6 v. Francis L Smith Jr.
Generation No. 2
3. John William3 Smith (Francis Lee2, John S1) was born June 08, 1915 in Harrison Co, W.Va., and died January 23, 1999 in Camden Clark Memorial Hospital. He married Josephine Mae Osbourn September 05, 1941 in Weston, W.Va., daughter of Earnest Osbourn and Martha Hays. She was born March 29, 1922, and died February 1997 in Camden Clark Memorial Hospital.
Notes for John William Smith:
He applied for employment at KSU on Sept 1 1962. On his application he listed his education as
non-graduate of Rosevelt Wilson, in Clarksburg, W.Va., also listed other training as, Served Apprintiship
from 1931 - 1934, received Diploma or Certificate. His address at this time was listed as 2600 Gypsy Rd,
Niles Oh, his phone # ol-21049. Former employers listed as: Kepner Kitchens; Glenn Hood, and Kraft
Homes. He said he enjoyed Fishing and Hunting. (we all know he loved to hunt) His military record is
listed he entered Aug 15, 1942, discharge Oct 4, 1945. Discharged was Honorable. Awards received
were Good Conduct - AsiaticPacific Victory. Branch of Service USNR.
His PERS retirement form shows his Hourly rate of pay was $1.99.
His place of birth is listed as Clarksburg, W.Va.
His SSN #233-18-5809
His address for payments of benefits listed as 1304 East Main St, PO Box 74, Harrisbille, W.Va., 26362
Children of John Smith and Josephine Osbourn are:
7 i. Barbara4 Smith, born September 02, 1945.
8 ii. Donna Smith, born April 01, 1942.
+ 9 iii. Reta Jo Smith, born March 20, 1943 in Parkersburg, W. Va..
Generation No. 3
9. Reta Jo4 Smith (John William3, Francis Lee2, John S1) was born March 20, 1943 in Parkersburg, W. Va.. She married Robert Allen Rufener April 28, 1963 in Monroe Mi., son of Raymond and Betty Reding. He was born January 29, 1940 in Trumbull Co.
More About Reta Jo Smith:
More About Robert Allen Rufener:
Occupation: Retired truck driver
Children of Reta Smith and Robert Rufener are:
+ 10 i. Rochelle Louise5 Rufener, born December 01, 1966 in Trumbull Mem. Hospital.
11 ii. Richard Allen Rufener, born June 16, 1963 in Warren, Ohio. He married Barbara Ansman; born July 30, 1956.
+ 12 iii. Ronald William Rufener, born December 03, 1965 in Warren, Ohio.
Generation No. 4
10. Rochelle Louise5 Rufener (Reta Jo4 Smith, John William3, Francis Lee2, John S1) was born December 01, 1966 in Trumbull Mem. Hospital. She married Dennis James Griffing January 17, 1992 in Warren City Hall, son of Richard Griffing and Marjorie Greenwalt. He was born August 09, 1960 in Trumbull Mem. Hospital.
More About Rochelle Louise Rufener:
Baptism: April 15, 1995, St Marys Church
Graduation: 1985 Warren G Harding High School
Children of Rochelle Rufener and Dennis Griffing are:
13 i. Joshua Duwane6 Griffing, born August 19, 1985 in St. Joes Hopital, Warren, Ohio.
14 ii. II Richard Kellogg Griffing II, born August 01, 1992 in Trumbull Mem. Hospital.
More About II Richard Kellogg Griffing II:
Baptism: St Marys Church, Warren, Ohio.
12. Ronald William5 Rufener (Reta Jo4 Smith, John William3, Francis Lee2, John S1) was born December 03, 1965 in Warren, Ohio.
Edit Your Page
GEDCOM Trees (viewing trees requires 4.0 or later)
The content shown on this page has been submitted by a Genealogy.com customer, and is not subject to verification by Genealogy.com. Neither Genealogy.com nor its affiliates are responsible for the accuracy of any information contained on this page. The opinions expressed on this page are the author's alone and not the opinions of Genealogy.com.
|© 2009 Ancestry.com|