Paula Ruwersma Home Page
Updated July 11, 2004
11493 Castle Drive
Edit Your Page
I am researching several families in eastern Pa. They are;Reeser, Smithgall, Litzelswope, Welty, Horn, Sharr, Betts, Entrikin, Brouse, Marker, Rieser, Lamborn, Levan, Smith. The primary counties are Berks, Chester, Lycoming and Sullivan Counties.
There are other families I am researching in W. Va. They are;
Robinson, Davis, Timberlake, and Hathaway.
Families in Indiana are; Lamborn, Robinson, Hathaway, Wolfram, Cragan, and Egelkraut.
Have have family histories on the Cragan's, Lamborn's, Wolfram's
(viewing trees requires 4.0 or later)
- Smithgall Gedcom (87 KB)
This is the gedcom of the descendants of John Frederick Smithgall
- Reeser Family (64 KB)
This is the Reeser, Rieser, Reesor Family Gedcom
- Horn Gedcom (35 KB)
This Gedcom starts with George and Betsy Horn
- Robinson, Cragan, Entriken, etc. (147 KB)
Robinson, Cragan, Entriken, Hathaway,Lamborn, and more.
- Albert and Ella Wolfram (47 KB)
This is Albert Wolfram and his wife Ella Wright Wolfram
- ClaraBell and Clinton Reeser (62 KB)
Clara Bell Reeser is in the top left corner and
Clinton in on the bottom right. Alice Sweeley??
- Job Robinson (42 KB)
Job Robinson, father of William Robinson.
- Smithgall Brothers and Sisters (187 KB)
Children of John Frederick Smithgall born 1830 and Rosanna Sharr.
- Patrick Cragan (48 KB)
Patrick Cragan, father of Phinetta Adele Cragan
- mystery5 (6 KB)
- Quigleville School 1900 (409 KB)
Quigleville School 1900 Walter Horn is the teacher.
- John Simon Wolfram (52 KB)
John Simon Wolfram, father of Albert Wolfram.
He came here from Germany.
- Aunt Emma Wainscott (18 KB)
- Quigelville School 1902 (314 KB)
Quigelville School 1902
Walter C Horn Teacher
- Phinetta and William Robinson (47 KB)
Phinetta Cragan Robinson and William Robinson
- mystery7 (5 KB)
- School in Lycoming Co. Pa. (196 KB)
Not sure what school this is, I know my Aunt Lou Smithgall went there.
- William and Anna Wright (38 KB)
William and Anna West Wright
- mystery8 (6 KB)
- Lycoming Co. School (218 KB)
Not sure what year this is but my Great Uncle Herman Smithgall is in the picture below the arrow that was drawn on the picture.
- William Wright Family (200 KB)
William Wright Family
- mystery9 (11 KB)
- Lycoming Co. School (255 KB)
Not sure what school this is either. My Great Aunt Lou and her sister Bertha Smithgall are in this picture.
- Horn Brothers (47 KB)
Walter, Clarence, and Wilbur Horn
- mystery10 (9 KB)
- Stephen Smith Welty (113 KB)
He is the father of Laura Welty and Lewis Welty.
- John and Christina Horn (138 KB)
These are the parents of George B. Horn and grandparents of Walter C. Horn.
- mystery11 (15 KB)
- Laura Welty and Walter Horn's wedding picture (68 KB)
Laura Welty and Walter Horn's wedding picture.
- mystery12 (6 KB)
- Lewis Welty and Cecila Rose Welty (42 KB)
Lewis Welty, brother of Laura Welty, and his wife Cecila Rose Welty. Lewis lived out west for many years but ended up coming back to Williamsport where he died. He had 3 children, Darell, Roland and Areta.
- mystery13 (10 KB)
- mystery14 (4 KB)
- George Horn Family (396 KB)
George Horn Family
Walter, Margaretta,Lillian, Wilbur, Clarence, Florence, and George B. Horn
- ??Maybe a Horn (5 KB)
not sure which ancestor this might be.
- Marriage Cert. Clara Reeser and John Smithgall (271 KB)
Marriage certificate of Clara Reeser and John Smithgall.
- Brouse Family (27 KB)
This is Ben Brouse along with his son and family.
- Walter Horn and siblings (198 KB)
This is a picture of Walter as a young boy and his brothers and sisters.
- Hannah Smithgall Brouse (10 KB)
Hannah Smithgall Brouse wife of Ben Brouse daughter of John Frederick Smithgall.
- mystery15 (6 KB)
- Catherine Litzelswope Reeser (62 KB)
This is Claribel Reeser Smithgall's mother.
She was born in 1820.
- Ben Brouse (31 KB)
Ben Brouse sitting on a porch in Indiana.
- mystery16 (9 KB)
- Ezra Reeser and wife Tracy Keiss (65 KB)
Ezra Reeser is the son of Noah, brother to Claribel Reeser Smithgall
- Brouse family in Texas (24 KB)
L to R Ben, Bud, Jack, Hannah, Evelyn and baby George, Grandma White and U. Bell
- mystery17 (14 KB)
- Ezra and Charles Reeser (23 KB)
Children of Noah Reeser
- Brouse Family (67 KB)
Ben Brouse,Bud, Hannah,John O.,Viola,Belle
Bill, Daisy, Uncle Chester White 1893
- Reeser Reunion (37 KB)
Reeser Reunion, not sure what year but Aunt Lou,
Grandma Claribel Smithgall, etc. are in picture.
- John and Belle Brouse (27 KB)
John O. Brouse and wife Belle White Brouse
- Reeser brothers and sisters (24 KB)
Clinton,Clara Bell,?, Catherine,?, Emma, Reeser
- mystery1 (8 KB)
- Uncle Daniel Reeser b.1842 (46 KB)
Brother to Clara Bell Reeser Smithgall
- mystery2 (15 KB)
- mystery3 (4 KB)
- mystery4 (8 KB)