|Franciszek RADZICKI and Anna HOPPA were married in Poland cir. 1860s. Anna was from Sroda, Poland in what is now called the Wielkopolskie province (formerly Posen). Sroda is approximately 60 miles SE of the city of Poznan. Her parents were Michael HOPPA and Anna BELTER.
The RADZICKIs were listed as farmers on their ship's arrival record into the USA. They sailed to New York in 1869 from Bremen, Germany on the barque "Mozart" with their 3 year old daughter Eva. They settled in Chicago and had 6 more children:
1. Michael (married Frances KIELMINSKA 09 May 1900)
2. Anna (married Jozef MELLER 22 May 1900)
3. Katarzyna (married Stanislaus DUTKIEWICZ cir 1899)
4. Maryanna (married Kazimierz DOMINOWSKI after 1900)
5. Stanislawa (married Wojciech OSSOWSKI on unknown date)
6. Franciszek (never married-died 22 Dec 1909 at age 25).
I am searching for more information about the town of Sroda, Poland and am willing to share anything that may be of help to you in your research.
Thank you VERY much for visiting my site!
OSSOWSKI / OSOWSKI
RADZICKE / RADZICKA / RADICKE
The Radzicki family of Poland and Chicago, IL
Updated April 20, 2003
Edit Your Page
The content shown on this page has been submitted by a Genealogy.com customer, and is not subject to verification by Genealogy.com. Neither Genealogy.com nor its affiliates are responsible for the accuracy of any information contained on this page. The opinions expressed on this page are the author's alone and not the opinions of Genealogy.com.
|© 2009 Ancestry.com|