Starting Sept. 5, 2014, Genealogy.com will be making a big change. GenForum message boards, Family Tree Maker homepages, and the most popular articles will be preserved in a read-only format, while several other features will no longer be available, including member subscriptions and the Shop.
 
Learn more

The Molinari, Michels, Boyland, Smith, Serrano Home Page

Updated January 17, 2007

WELCOME To the UNENDING search for the PAST
Please Read the Following, because we may
just be looking for the same people.

* The Molinari Family is from somewhere in Italy near the Genova area. the Patriarch of the family is James Anthony Molinari. He was born about 1844. He Immigrated per the 1920 census in 1853 and became a naturilized citizen in 1867. He may have immigrated to the United States from the port city of Amentea, in Calabria. There is a name that appears on the Ellis Island Wall of Names panel #299 that may indicate his immigration. He settled in N.Y in the town of Far Rockaway.

+ The Michels family is from somewhere in Germany possibly was a part of the German Royal family once or twice removed. The patriarch of this family is Jacob Michels born about 1846 who married Elizabeth Jensen who was born b/w 1841-1852. This family ssettled in New York.

@ The Boyland family is from England, and the Patriarch of the family is Joseph Boyland who married an American Mohawk Indian her name is currently debated since no one offically knows how it was spelled. Lillian Beatrice Boyland is the link between the Boyland family and the Molinari family, she married Louis Charles Molinari the First. Of course again they settled in Far Rockaway, N.Y.

# The Smith family is from somewhere in Ireland, possibly the County Cork Area. The Patriarch of the family is Simon Smith, born approx. 1808, who married MArgery Unknown, born approx. 1804? The family settled in brooklyn, New York.

* The Serrano Family is from Puerto Rico. I have not done much research on this family since very few records have been kept. 99% of the family curretnly lives in P.R. in the city of Carolina just out side of San Jaun. The other 1% lives in Florida.

If you have any information regarding the above families please feel free to contact me at my internet address. I am willing to share information if you are a "LOST" relative, or a close relation. I look forward to hearing from you.,
One more thing, I would love to turn the "unknowns" into real people/names. I do hope that you can help in my quest.
Ann-Marie Serrano

HONBEAR1@aol.com

Edit Your Page

My Family History

 
Created with Family Tree Maker

The content shown on this page has been submitted by a Genealogy.com customer, and is not subject to verification by Genealogy.com. Neither Genealogy.com nor its affiliates are responsible for the accuracy of any information contained on this page. The opinions expressed on this page are the author's alone and not the opinions of Genealogy.com.

Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Terms of Service | PRIVACY
© 2009 Ancestry.com