- My Grandsons (45 KB)
These are my darling boys, Shawn (7) and Brandon (6)Logan
- My Mom and Dad (96 KB)
This is an early edition of my Mom and Dad, Rita LaChapelle and Bill Swarbrick
- Helen LaChapelle and Roy Jenkins (13 KB)
Helen and Roy's Wedding Day. Connie what was the date?
- William LaChapelle and ???? (219 KB)
Another picture of William LaChapelle with two other men. William is on the left. Do you know the other two. William was born in 1873 so take it from there.
- Lawrence family portrait-1893 (36 KB)
Emma,age 9, with her parents; Boadicia McDonald and Theodore Lawrence and her siblings, Gertrude age 8, Edith age 5 and Arthur age 1.
- Emma Louise Lawrence LaChapelle with her sisters (14 KB)
Emma, Gertrude, Edith and Gladys in order of their age.
- Catterall and Swarbrick Brewery-Beer Wagon (186 KB)
Picture sent to me by Muriel Stephens. She found it in the Reference Library in Blackpool, Eng.
- The Lawrence siblings - 1904 (77 KB)
Emma age 20, Gertrude age 19, Edith age 16, Arthur age 12, Theodore age 10 and Gladys age 3.
- Emma Louise Lawrence and William LaChapelle (15 KB)
A very distinguishing couple
- Emma Louise Lawrence (335 KB)
An early picture of Emma as a beautiful young woman.
- The Swarbricks in 1969 (74 KB)
Back Row: Bob, Marilyn, Dad holding Darlene, Mom and Judy....Front Row: Anne, Bonnie, Mike with Dusty and John
- Three LaChapelle Sisters (24 KB)
Rita, Margaret and Helen
- Bill Swarbrick (27 KB)
Handsome Bill, my Dad, in 1934.
- James McDonald, my great great grandfather (64 KB)
James lived to be 107 years young and was known as Jumping Jimmy
- Swarbrick Hall in 1988 (688 KB)
This picture is Swarbrick Hall which is located in Kirkham Lancashire England where the majority of Swarbrick's are from.
- A Swarbrick Painting (55 KB)
This painting is hanging in the Palace of Holyroodhouse in Edinburgh, Scotland. I took the pictures(that is I took a photo of the picture)and almost got myself kicked out as there was a sign saying "No photos allowed". It is the Bedchamber of Mary Queen of Scots in 1861. As it was painted by a Swarbrick I used that as an excuse for taking the photo and just got away with a scolding.
- Theodore Lawrence, my great grandfather (45 KB)
Emma Louise's father
- LaChapelle photo-Do you know these people???? (77 KB)
Back row third from left is my grandfather William LaChapelle born Oct. 25, 1873 and died Jan. 10, 1945. He married Emma Louise Lawrence. Does anyone out there know the other people in the picture?
- Frank Hodgson, son of Elizabeth Swarbrick (44 KB)
Frank is the son of Elizabeth Swarbrick who is the daughter of Joseph Swarbrick who is the brother of my greatgrandfather, James Swarbrick. This picture was sent to me by Muriel Stephens' son, Will. Muriel and her family are distant cousins, whom I have just met over the internet. They still reside in Blackpool, England.
- Emma Lawrence LaChapelle with her children (67 KB)
Helen, Emma, Gertrude, Mary Louise, Margaret and Clare with Paul and Rita in front.
- Emma Louise Lawrence with 10 women (272 KB)
Emma Louise is on the far left. Does anyone know any of the other women, or what occasion this is. Picture taken approx. 1900.
- Rita LaChapelle and Bill Swarbrick (95 KB)
My parents, Rita and Bill in the early years.
- Joseph Rowe and William Swarbrick (43 KB)
We believe this picture was taken in the late 1930's or early 40's
- Bill Swarbrick in his early years. (15 KB)
This picture was also sent to me by my niece Lisa.
- Shawn (my grandson)with his Great Uncle Bob-2000 (101 KB)
Picture taken at Paul and Annette's July 29,2000
Shawn just loved his Great Uncle Bob.
- Do you know this woman???? (91 KB)
This picture was taken in Collingwood,Ontario.
We think it might be Ellen Mulholland wife of James McDonald. James was born in 1810 but have no info. on Ellen.
- Emma Swarbrick..1852-1929 & John Thomas Jamieson (165 KB)
Emma is the greatgrandmother of Annette Bourke who is a very distant cousin of mine. Emma is a very formidable looking woman as I am sure you will agree.
- William LaChapelle and ???? (276 KB)
Do you know the other two men in this picture.
William is the one on the right. This picture was taken in Toronto, Ontario. William was born in 1873 so take it from there.