Big changes have come to Genealogy.com — all content is now read-only, and member subscriptions and the Shop have been discontinued.
Index of Individuals
My Genealogy Home Page:
1. w Health/ Rehab and Heartland Hospice for their care and thoughtfulness over the past several years.
2. Tony Kondrys-Researcher Czech Republic-, 14/ Register of the parish Uboc # 5, page 334-335: Date of birth: 22nd Jan 1845 Place of birth: Nemcice # 25 Child: AGNES Father: JAKOB DOLEJS farmer in Nemcice # 25 illegitimate son of ELISABETH DOLEJS farmer's daughter from Nemcice # 25, manor Chudenice. Mother: ANNA legitimate daughter of WENZL SIMANEK farmer from Nemcice # 1 and of mother MAGDALENA nee KRIKAVA from Uboc, manor Chudenice. Godparents: Anna Simanek cottager's wife from Nemcice and Wenzl Simanek her husband. .
3. nmark. The Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. with Rev. Ron Columbo officiating. Interment will be held at All Saints Cemetery in Denmark. Memorials may be made to All Saints Catholic Church or School. The family of Marian Paider would like to give special thanks to Dr. Wozney, Unity Hospice, Melody & Jamie, and all her children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren, and caregivers who made it possible for Mom to stay home until the end. Services are under the direction of Knutson-Cotter Funeral Home, Denmark, 920-863-2411.
4. 1910 census 3/2 children .
5. Tony Kondrys-Researcher Czech Republic-, 62/ Register of the parish Kdyne # 29, leaf 234: Date of birth: 26th Feb 1866 Date of baptism: 27th Feb 1866 Palce of birth: Kout # 95 Child: SEIDENGLANZ MARIE Father: SEIDENGLANZ MATTHAeUS junior-cartwright in Kout # 95 conjugal son of MATHIAS SEIDENGLANZ carpenter in Brnirov # 24 and of his wife LUDMILA nee RUTKA from Brnirov # 18. Mother: MARIA conjugal daughter of JOSEF WACHAL farmer in Kout # 51 and his wife KATHARINA nee SPERL from Kout # 67. Godparents: Jiri Wachal and Maria Wachal farmerís spouses from Kout. .
6. The date was Jan 5, 1875: An infant child of Mr. Seideglanz, aged about 6 months, died last Wednesday, of diptheria, making three deaths in this village from that disease within a week. There is much sickness here among children. .
7. ion Center was in charge of arrangements.Memorials may be made to Schlarman High School in Danville, where his son graduated in 1999.E-mail condolences may be sent to Ron's family at www.sunsetfuneralhome.com.
8. Green Bay Press Gazette, Posted March 9, 2006 Wachal Jr., Charles (Chas) J. Charles (Chas) J. Wachal Jr., 72, Casco, died suddenly on Wednesday, March 8, 2006, at Kewaunee Care Center. He was born Aug. 22, 1933, in the town of Carlton, to Charles and Sybille (Vlasak) Wachal Sr. Chas was a mechanic for 35 years and also farmed for many years. He served in the U.S. Army, spending two years overseas in France. He was a member of AMVETS Post 42 of Algoma. Chas was also a member of Holy Trinity Catholic Order of Foresters Court 1633. He married Joyce Fiala on May 11, 1957, at Holy Trinity Catholic Church in Casco. Charles is survived by his wife, Joyce; a daughter, Cindy (Dan) Moreau, Casco; a brother, Norbert Wachal, Kewaunee; three stepbrothers, Jerome Wachal, Kewaunee; Kenneth (Chris) Wachal, Sheboygan; and John (Debbie) Wachal, Green Castle, Ind.; a stepsister, Marlene (Glen) Wensley, Lakeland, Fla.; step mother, Kathryn Wachal, Kewaunee; a sister-in-law, Pat Ledvina, Kewaunee; a brother-in-law, Orville Kudick, Kewaunee; uncles, aunts, nieces and nephews. He was preceded in death by parents, Charles Sr. and Sybille; two infant children; father-in-law and mother-in-law, Matt and Lucy Fiala; grandparents, Emil and Dorothy Vlasak and Charles and Anna Wachal; a brother-in-law, Francis Ledvina; a sister-in-law Betty Kudick. Friends may call at Wiesner and Massart Funeral Home in Casco from 4 to 8 p.m. on Friday. Parish wake service 6 p.m. AMVETS prayer service 6:30 p.m. Funeral Saturday 10:30 a.m. at Holy Trinity - Casco with Fr. Milton Suess officiating, graveside military rite. Burial in church cemetery. The family wishes to thank Dr. Zenner and the staff of Kewaunee Care Center.
9. Green Bay Press Gazette, Rogalske, Eleanora M. October 3, 2007 Eleanora M. Rogalske, 91, Kewaunee, died Sunday, Sept. 30, 2007, at the Kewaunee Care Center. She was born Feb. 5, 1916, in the Town of Carlton, to the late Charles and Anna (Walecka) Wachal. Eleanora married Charles F. Rogalske on Sept. 1, 1942, at St. Joseph Church in Norman and he preceded her in death Aug. 27, 1978. She worked at Kewaunee Mfg. Co., Manitowoc Shipbuilding, Kewaunee Equipment Co. and Wood Steel Products Co. until retiring about two years ago. She was a lifelong member of Holy Rosary Church, the Rosary Society, St. Mary's Hospital Auxiliary and the American Legion Auxiliary. Survivors include one son and daughter-in-law, Charles and Mary Ann Rogalske, Fresno, Calif.; a daughter-in-law, Joanne Price, Tampa, Fla.; four grandchildren, Paul (Karen) Rogalske, Kim Miller, Karen (Pete) Hellerud and Tony Price; three step-grandchildren, Don, David and Dan Strauss; nine great-grandchildren, Jason, Nathan and Shanna Hellerud, Jacob, Michael and Joshua Miller, Nathan Rogalske, Mackenzie and Davis Price;. one brother and two sisters-in-law, Milos and Dorothy Wachal, Two Creeks; and Kathryn Wachal, Green Bay; and numerous nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by one son, Paul, who was killed in action in Vietnam; two brothers, Joseph and Charles Wachal; three sisters and four brothers-in-law, Agnes and John Stodola, Ann and Ed Mastalir, Marcella and Melvin Reinke and Elmer Stodola; and one sister-in-law, Libbie Wachal. Friends may call after 4 until 7 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 4, 2007, at Buchanan Funeral Home, 1421 Ellis St., Kewaunee. A parish wake service will be held at 7 p.m. At her request there will be no visitation Friday morning. The funeral Mass will be at 11 a.m. Friday Oct. 5, 2007, at Holy Rosary Church with Fr. William Swichtenberg officiating. Burial to follow in Holy Rosary Cemetery. .
10. Tony Kondrys-Researcher Czech Republic-, 61/ Register of the parisch Kdyne # 29, leaf 46: Date of wedding: 21st Nov 1865 Place of vedding: Kout # 51 Bridegroom: SEIDENGLANZ MATTHAeUS junior-cartwright from Kout # 95 conjugal son of + MATHIAS SEIDENGLANZ carpenter in Brnirov # 24 and of LUDMILA nee RUTKA from Brnirov # 18. 21 years old, single, catholic religion. Bride: WACHAL MARIA conjugal daughter of JOSEF WACHAL farmer in Kout # 51 and of + KATHARINA nee SPERL from Kout # 67. 26 years old, single, ctholic religion. Witness: Mikulas Wotruba backer from Kout and Jakob Hawlowitz smith from Kout. Notice: Permission to wedding from District Office in Kdyne from 3rd Nov 1865 # 243. Permission of Guardian Office to groom from 3rd Nov 1865 # 5092. Bans were 22nd, 23rd and 24th Sunday after Easter. The documents are in archive of parish fille 44/1865. .
12. 1930 census- Denmark,Brown,Wisconsin .
13. Tony Kondrys-Researcher Czech Republic-.
Terms of Service
© 2009 Ancestry.com