WAGNER FAMILY home pageUpdated September 6, 2000
This site contains my research on the Wagner family of Central Indiana.
Also included is as much information as I currently have on the families of spouses who married into the family.
Other surnames include (short list only); Fleming, MacNeil, Geran, Healey, Ely, Krebs, Bermas, Furfaro, McKrocklin, Bourque & Hay.
This information has been compiled a number of ways:
- Through typical genealogical research methods.
- Via personal questionnaires sent to family members/spouses.
- Via research at the National Archives in Washington, DC.
- By recording personal accounts (memories) of family elders.
- By showing other family members old 8mm films from the 1930's to 1950's and recording their accounts as they remember them.
Daniel F. Wagner
1710 Connecticut Avenue, NW # 400
Washington, DC 20009
The content shown on this page has been submitted by a Genealogy.com customer, and is not subject to verification by Genealogy.com. Neither Genealogy.com nor its affiliates are responsible for the accuracy of any information contained on this page. The opinions expressed on this page are the author's alone and not the opinions of Genealogy.com.
|© 2009 Ancestry.com|